HITLERY BTFO

Sup Sup Forums. Maybe you remember I made one of these before, but my friend and I made another list of Hillary fuck-ups. This one is about the sketchy connections the Clinton foundation has. It's too big to be posted as an image but the link is below.
tinyimg.io/i/rxxQQ96.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkMU1mKdwPI
youtube.com/watch?v=yAAV9a4wwEA
youtube.com/watch?v=bIfzyYT1Oho
youtube.com/watch?v=tgBViHeiSKM
youtube.com/watch?v=aUHMnRIS3bk
youtube.com/watch?v=r7xLqbSmn9w
youtube.com/watch?v=OxKYfTvZFb8
youtube.com/watch?v=SfmAzoILaK8
youtube.com/watch?v=2oEnJfZ9joY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trying to get the word out and get people to save this and share it. Hear me out!

Let me spell it out for you, you FUCKING retard. Trump "wins" with like 10k votes total while the dems pull 10-100 times that many.

I literally won't be suprised if the entire US is blue this November. Trump has polarized so many people against Republicans it's ridiculous.

Practice saying it now, Sup Forums:

Madam President Clinton!

When she takes over and shuts shitholes like Sup Forums down, I'll be crying tears of joy. You people are vile and need to die already.

Literally someone being paid by the Clinton campaign to post this.

I have practiced Muay thai for 8 years and after a clean 14-0 I went to BJJ, stopped at brown belt and after 5 consecutive swedish submission wrestling tournament wins at 1st and 2nd place. I started practicing MMA, been doing it for about 6 years now and I already got 17-1 as a record, that one loss was even by DQ (kick to the back of the head while kneeling). Be careful of who you say that shit to, considering that I could knock/choke you and everyone you know clean out.

thx for the bump :3

The saddest part is Shillary thinks that shit will help her.

giving it a bump while reading.

Let me know what you guys think! This shit is genuinely suspicious.

Cheers la

Gonna bump again

so you hate free speech? how do you propose the law be written there steven seagull? "and all open forums where someone said something i dont like are now and forever illegal"?

David Brock pls go

sure have a bump

TL;DR

But that's not meant to discredit it.
It's just I know she's crooked already.
This needs to be spread around in safe spaces.
Unfortunately, there's so much to digest that the ones who need to see it won't even bother to look.

The problem with idiots is that it's impossible to convince them they are idiots.

I'm not trying to discourage you and I'll help bump the thread if you want, but this guy is more right than he probably knows.

She's got a bigger chance of being indicted than becoming president. Trump hasn't even started bringing up her dirty laundry yet. There's nothing left to say about him that he hasn't already beaten.

The US doesn't want to end up like Norway with millions of sand niggers and Trump knows it

Bump

Link to other one you made?

Say it with me now

Hillary for jail and President trump!

Better version

lel new version of '300 confirmed kills' meme

I try :^)

Bamp

Bump for kek

>12. I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.

>13. And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

>14. I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

>15. That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.

>16. I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.

>17. And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

>18. For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

-Ecclesiastes 1

Bumpimg again

Fair enough, I'm going to try to get it out on Twitter and shit.

Bump again MAGA

There's a film theory that in The Matrix, Neo isn't "The One", and that in fact it's Agent Smith.
youtube.com/watch?v=VkMU1mKdwPI

Through the films, the dualistic nature of the fight between humanity and the machines is constantly brought to the table, implying that there is codependency throughout.

What would the world be like without left-wing retards? What would you be doing with your life right now?

Whatever you do, stay busy, and make sure to pay your taxes.

bump

interesting stuff, have another bump bro

Thanks mang, trying to get this out there. The last one we made got to the front page of r/the_Donald but I feel like this shit is a little denser and people have to actually think and do a bit of outside research.

The Oracle and The Architect, it seems, were both aware of the algorithm to keep everyone occupied and working toward their goals.

Note that by the end of the movie, nothing actually happened. The Matrix is still operating, and the "red pills" are now free to live in the "real world", which is a complete shithole by comparison to the fantasy world that the Machines had created to pacify them.

Do you see the parallels in our world?

youtube.com/watch?v=yAAV9a4wwEA

Why would they tell us this?

Why would they just rub it in our faces?

Because most people don't even want to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIfzyYT1Oho

youtube.com/watch?v=tgBViHeiSKM

You are now free to return to your daily programming that the "red pill" has anything whatsoever to do with concern over the future of your race. Meme Magic. LOL XD

youtube.com/watch?v=aUHMnRIS3bk

youtube.com/watch?v=r7xLqbSmn9w

youtube.com/watch?v=OxKYfTvZFb8

I'm a wizard from the board /x/.

bump

Don't let your memes be dreams.

Now that you are unplugged, you get to walk around with your "residual self image".

youtube.com/watch?v=SfmAzoILaK8

Therefore, God exists.

Lest we forget the morbid sense of humor one needs to sustain a 6000 year old tradition of cutting off a portion of their children's penises.

And they say Satanism is edgy.

I don't know if OP wanted me to keep bumping his thread like this or not, but I'm pretty sure I derailed it in a terrible way.

plz keep bumping!

I don't even know what to bump it with that isn't just spam.

youtube.com/watch?v=2oEnJfZ9joY

Stay busy.

We have a "civilization" to maintain.

We're now at the point where the "Illuminati" can operate right out there in the open.

And guess what.

Nobody cares.

Jesus will come back one day. He promises.

I'm starting to think that society shouldn't force those who are that desperate to put themselves ahead of their offspring to raise children.

Would it be better to put Trump in office and trigger all the progressives with their capitalist, racist boogeyman, or would it be funnier to trigger all the conservatives with "progress"?

>mfw people actually think that putting Trump in office will be a step towards improving anything, when in fact it will only validate the libtards' belief that the country is filled with racist assholes and they need to double down on their retardation.

No matter. As long as it keeps people believing that the magic genie government has any interest in doing anything other than taking them on an endless ride to nowhere, I don't care.

After all, without the government, society would just collapse and we'd all end up farming and spending our days cutting wood.

Sometimes that doesn't seem much worse than the shit we occupy our time with, like bumping an "expose Hillary's corruption" thread.

So imagine that the sun was nearly expanded to the point where it was about to swallow the Earth (which will happen in the far away future), is it really worth putting all of our eggs in a Pepsi can built by the lowest bidder and sending them off on a journey to find some other shithole to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ?

I wonder....

If someone made a documentary that put all the shit I've been spamming this thread with in an all-in-one meme, would it go over well with the audience?

Who else is desperately awaiting sexbots?

The future is so bright, I don't even need eyes to see it.

Of course, I'm only trying to tear all of you down because I'm a degenerate crossdressing freak who wants to use the women's restroom and molest your daughter.

TL;DR

That's the point I'm making OP.

The people who need to see it aren't going to look.

The people who need to show it to them have more entertaining things to do for free.

I am now a #HillShill

And I need to get ready for work.

It's gonna be a long night, where I get to interact with these people and put on a show where I pretend nothing is wrong...

Just like I do every day.

nigger they've been bringing up her "dirty laundry" for like 30 years now

Let me correct the record for you.

Trump will win