Is this map pretty accurate for the most part?

Your whore of a mom is accurate at sucking dicks

PD: Argentina is Amerindian

Next time make sure it is actually possible to read the retarded things you just wrote

>mestizo
Is it an euphemism for indio?

no

SAIDF on full damage control - in absolute shambles

Uruguay is incredibly based

Mestizo=mixed race

Mestizo = Native + European

This is mestizo

>tfw I live in the 99% white part (Entre Rios master race)

>Blue contains Misiones, Formosa, Corrientes and Entre Rios
>Paraguay
>Uruguay
>White, highest HDI and GDP per capita

>Excludes Buenos Aires

It's is completely and utterly shit.

A meme word. People still use as a habit or because they are misinformed, but it means nothing actually.

>you just wrote
this shit has been reposted more than once
i was able to read it by adjusting the angle of my laptop screen. tilt it away from you

The Brazil's part is pretty accurate. You forgot that there are a lot of germans besides japaneses and italians.

Argentina is 100% Amerindian.

They included one of the most Amerindian pats of Argentina, home to the world-famous guarani tribes, known for their fierce in battle.

Yeah, i almost forgot that, thanks for the reminder

>They included one of the most Amerindian pats of Argentina, home to the world-famous guarani tribes, known for their fierce in battle.
Yes yes, the fierce guarani tribes that didn't get absolutely genocided by the black men from Rio de Janeiro.

wat

Do guaranis make guarana?

Can't read shit
Isn't mestizo by definition mixed race as in someone with an asian mother and an african father?

Mestizo is what you wrote, yes. But usually on those countries it's like a native black/pardo person with an european.

No
In present day Mexico, everything in the pic is called a mestizo tho
Not in the Spanish colonies, see pic

Well, as far as I know, someone called "mestizo" is someone that has no pure blood. My gf, for example, is mestiza because her father is pure japanese but her mother isn't.

No, mestizo means European + Native, generally speaking. And it use to mean specifically 50% European 50% Native. This is talking about the Spanish speaking colonies, I know Portugal had some other words that we don't use, like Pardo.

This is perhaps the most autistic classification system Ive ever seen.
The first row makes sense but once you start adding the black and black hybrids and combining them with Amerindians what is even the point anymore.

Half Asian Half White is Hapa here.

Spaniards were massive spergs back then. After the Mexican revolution (100 years after independence) we dropped that system and called everyone a mestizo trying to form an identity. I don't know about the other LatAm cunts tho.

>tfw Tente en el Aire

Mestizo means mixed. Sometimes in the Caribbean it is used for black-white mixes.

ask anything to someone who lives in the light green area

>Mestizo (/mɛˈstizoʊ/;[1] Peninsular Spanish: [mesˈtiθo], Latin American Spanish, Philippine Spanish: [mesˈtiso]) is a term traditionally used in Spain and Latin America to mean a person of combined European and Amerindian descent

Stop, it means Amerindian + European only. Mulattoes are not mestizos, hapas are not mestizos, etc. etc. Last post from me.

Cala boca, negro do caralho.

Stop being Mexican-centric. The world doesn't revolve around your ghetto country.

Can you vocaroo that pls?

>conservative
>Porto Alegre

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHABAHAHHAHhbahhh

No.

>not an argument

>guarani
>fierce
All my sides, it's true that the Incas were scared of them but at the same time they were scared of the Charruas who they considered to be crazy psychos.

If you tell me why, maybe.

neither is yours.

No. Andean Mountains map, also the pink area you circled from Chile is wrong, that's the Atacama's Desert (Copper mines are located here iirc)

>implying

The south of Brazil is full of communists. Pardos are not only in the area that the map says. Rio de Janeiro ans São Paulo are full of pardos. The map is racist and probably made by some 70% white nazi from the south.
The great Brazilians are mixed, fuck the racists.

>The great Brazillians are mixed

What did he mean by this?

Vai se fuder, negro do caralho.
Reclama dos comunistas do sul mas idolatra essa cor feia sua. Vai se lavar, seu lixo.
Saia desse chan, você não é bem vindo aqui.
Filho da puta, negro sujo.

I mean the people who are considered great in our own country. Our greatest writer for example is pic related. He was born in 1897. Slavery ended in 1888 in Brazil. Check the brazilian guy who won a fields medal. Check our greatest composer, Villa-lobos.

Also Buenos Aires is the richest and most populated province in Argentina, no ice and no mountains are located here but you can find sand at the beaches, google Mar del Plata, Pinamar, Miramar etc these are all coastal cities

Vai se tratar, maluco. Cuidado pra não se cortar com toda essa edginess tua. O cara pra tentar se enturmar vira mais racista que os gringos. Provavelmente é um adolescente também e pelo jeito que você escreve deve ter um IQ de 80 no máximo.

Não preciso moldar minha opinião para me enturmar, seu lixo. Você sabe muito bem que essa sua opinião de negro imundo não é bem vinda aqui. Quem resolveu postar dando opinião de preto lixo foi você.
Agora deixe-me sair da thread antes que você me mate baleado, negro.

He knows fucking nothing. The majority of the population is fucking mixed. It's obvious the rates of intelligent people are gonna be higher for mixed guys.

Now, let's do in a world-wide scale, you piece of black shit

Você é o guardinha do chan? Essa board não é o Sup Forums
Não sou negro mas não teria nenhum problema se eu fosse. Eu provavelmente tenho uma pele mais branca que a sua. Nunca cometi nenhum crime na minha vida, seu bosta. Você é um merda que provavelmente não conseguiu conquistar nada na vida e criou isso de que outros são inferiores pra tentar sentir que é superior.
Gringo nunca vai te aceitar wannabe de Europeu.

KEK. Até agora pouco você vem falar que não tem problemas com negros e agora quer competir cor de pele.
Infelizmente não irei comprometer meu anônimato para humilhar um negro imundo como você, mas se você realmente não for negro como diz (o que é obviamente fanfic de um negro fedido como você), você deveria saber melhor do que ninguém que negros são inferiores.

Also
>wannabe de Europeu
kek
Ta nervosinha porque eu tenho cidadania europeia, meu bem? Saia daqui e volte para o mar de mijo, seu merda.

Stupid racist faggot. Fucking hypocrite.

Don't listen to him meu amigo. We are backing you up.

Blz cara. Não quero continuar isso. Provavelmente você é cristão e segura todo esse ódio no coração. Eu acho que você deveria rever esse seu pensamento.

>(/mɛˈstizoʊ/;[1] Peninsular Spanish: [mesˈtiθo], Latin American Spanish, Philippine Spanish: [mesˈtiso])
>mexican centric

Wtf are you talking about? Both those posts are racists kek

It is except for the
>99% white
>redpilled
>bavarian like region

Cala boca viralata do caralho.

>Costeños
>Semi developed
>Live in african like conditions and environment despiste being the elite's favorito group which allows them to ver the biggest share of monetary resources from the government of all peoples un Colombia

user...I....

Your map sucks

almost accurate for Brazil. You forgot to point out the capital, which is in the green area, and have nothing to do with it.

IT'S TIME TO STOP
It's time to stop, okay! No more! Where the fuck are your parents?!

>almost accurate for Brazil.

They forget to put poverty in all regions of South America.