Blue eyes only thread

Only blue eyes welcome.

Everyone else is envious of our superior genes.

The brown eye dominance is a myth.

Show your blue eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iris_recognition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are unattractive OP

do I make the cut?

Iz got the blue eyes. I swearz i do

Is it normal to look like OP in Britain? I'm starting to feel sorry for you guys.

So Aqua, yes.

Ik. Idc.

Yeah, not falling for it.

>Iris recognition is an automated method of biometric identification that uses mathematical pattern-recognition techniques on video images of one or both of the irises of an individual's eyes, whose complex random patterns are unique, stable, and can be seen from some distance.... Digital templates encoded from these patterns by mathematical and statistical algorithms allow the identification of an individual or someone pretending to be that individual.[1] Databases of enrolled templates are searched by matcher engines at speeds measured in the millions of templates per second per (single-core) CPU, and with remarkably low false match rates.

>Several hundred million persons in several countries around the world have been enrolled in iris recognition systems for convenience purposes such as passport-free automated border-crossings and some national ID programs. A key advantage of iris recognition, besides its speed of matching and its extreme resistance to false matches, is the stability of the iris as an internal and protected, yet externally visible organ of the eye.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iris_recognition

>envious of our superior genes.
People with light eyes lack genes.

Check em

im the only one here with actual blue eyes

>tfw 6'3 white skin black hair brown eyes and a 8+/10 face

Blue eyes don't matter unless youre attractive cuck

My eyes are so black that you can only tell that they are dark brown when you flash a light into them.

This is truly master race.

Jackson get out. You're too short to be in here.

>he doesn't have red eyes

wtf, get back under the toll bridge you have gruff billy goats to accost

>posting thngis that you don't have
>being this insecure
Sad!

Don't be salty.
You know blue eyes are superior.

>I look disgusting. My skin is shit, I am tubby, I have a weaker jaw than a Vietnamese grandmother, I am balding in my early 20s too. No girl has ever touched me intentionally, the only female I've kissed was my mother because even relatives are repulsed by my globular being. My tits are bigger than a 15 year old girl's, I'm short, I sweat profusely under any conditions and I have somewhere in my pubic fat a penis which reaches a maximum length of 4.3 inches and a maximum diameter of 1 inch.

>BUT MY EYES ARE BLUEEEEE I AM MASTUR RACE!!!

Gray eyes are pretty great too.

>uploading your iris to the NSA

I seriously hope you guys don't do this. Do you want to spend two hours in an interview room on an airport because your biometrics match a white supremacist network? Fucking sheeple.

Isaac Newton, Friedrich Nietzsche not allowed.

>black eyes
is it even possible to distinguish between your iris and your pupil?

My eyes are green. Close enough.

How do people like you exist? Do something ffs

Being white is awesome.

what is NSA? but wouldnt they be able to know you by your ID too?

>tfw born with blue eyes
>tfw tropical sun turned them into hazel

;_;

Fuck off Ahmed.

Soup Sup Forums. I heard you like Blue eyes.

Master race am i right family?

Do I actually talk politics with fat ugly little boys ??

fuck.

not sure if bait or you're actually this dumb

>little
you fucking retared im 6'6" 270 lbs ill literally shit on your grave after i kill you if you talk shit again

He would sperm a white chick and continue blue eyes!

White people is born with low level of melanin in their bodies then they absorb melanin according to their enviroment

Thats why mediterranean children are born with blonde hair but then changes to brown the same happens to eyes

>the same happens to eyes

Sure it does... nigger

Physically you may be big, but I can see your pizza face acne and man-child hair cut, and youve just admitted to being an obese fuck, which means youre a little boy who cant control his emotional eating habits.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WHATS UR ADDRESS?? DONT BE A PUSSY

Green eye reporting in.

My eyes are rarer then yours and more associated with white. Plus I'm not an ugly fat fuck.

Keep on hating blue eyed nigger.

Check. Blue eye thread minus fat subhumans.

>little
I'm 6'1", 173 pounds, sir.

What are you gonna to, take over his fridge and starve him?

M eyes are a dead, lifeless blue the kind of blue where people don't notice your eye colour. I wish they were bright blue.

nope. even in the bathroom and i bring myself up close to the mirror, i can't distinguish my iris from my pupil. If I shine a light at my eyes, I can.

Good taste.

Brown eyes can be turned blue with a simple procedure that reduce pigmentation. YOu can turn blue eye to any other color unless you wear contacts. Brown eyes is the real master race.

blue is just a clock.

I've been told I have beautiful eyes. I've also been told I have a shit webcam. I know at least one of those things is true.

I'm almost certain that is not at all how eye color works.

You look like a fucking neanderthal with downs syndrome

He does indeed. He needs to shave and get a haircut.

>being this insecure

Op here.

Too busy looking at my own reflection to recognise shit eyes.

Stay salty.

welp this thread confirms the majority of tallfags are ugly beasts

I have honey colored eyes and you can't stop me from lurking this thread

>posting biometric in a datamining thread

I want to cum on those eyes.
Then I want to put glasses on those eyes and cum on them again.

pretty much this

I was describing OP, fucking retard.

We wud have the best genes.

You know it's true.

B T F O