What happened to england?

What happened to england?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rotschild

took over the economics with false war reports during the battle of waterloo

thats a picture of sweden though

Ireland will one day rise again and take the north back for it is rightfully ours

Aren't most of those girls going to grow up to accept western values though?

No it's fucking Norway , fuck Sweden.

No its fucking Finland, fuck Norway AND Sweden

How can they be Finnish they're not yellow and they don't have slanty eyes ?

They're not Finnish they're STARTING hehe

no, the one with the uk flag. theyre using the wrong flag, its the swedish flag they should be using.

America is 60% white...

Mongolian pride! Finland will never be conquered! We wuz horde!

i hate it when girls dye their hair.

Its just your perception. I dont see any problem

ha! since when is england so filled with sandniggers like northern germany?

Europe is so desperate to appear PC that they let all those refugees into their countries.
I don't even think they made a plan for getting rid of the refugees. They just took them in like idiots.
European people worked hard to make their countries good, and now that good is being wasted on islamic faggots who will shit on the streets like indians and rape and steal like africans.

Nothing, it's just city contamination such as London, Birmingham, Manchester (lel), Wolverhampton etc

rly nigga

it is in my dreams that the leaders of those countries expected the sandnigger herds to freeze and die off in the brutal northern winters; but my dreams turn into nightmares when they subsist by raping and stealing, becoming stronger than ever.

One day a hero will rise up and begin cleansing the land.
I mean, Britains greatest hero slaughtered these kinds of people to take their land. Now the country is on its knees with its face in the sand; trying to stretch its asshole as wide as possible to let it be filled with disease.

american girls don't look that perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM

you're white niggers, next you'll be saying we wuz kangs of egit an duh troo heebroos

you haven't been to the midwest

fucking corn fed teens are the bomb until they turn into ham planets

What's this from? Or is it just random bant? Either way. I approve

You're assuming they'll have any effect on their culture when they're married and have 3 kids by 16.

They'll drop out when they marry, won't socialize with westerners, the kids will grow up thinking that they're parent are cousins, and it's wrong to think otherwise.

Some really do. My highschool had the attractive girls to recreate that photograph based on attractiveness. They didn't all dye their hair like dumbsluts though. Thats all from my grade too. I never really looked at many upperclassmen girls, and only looked at the younger girls who looked like children bcuz pedo.

Father Ted

>Murcans who aren't morbidly obese

Obvious fake.

Fuck off jew

You didn't even want it in 1922. Make your fucking minds up.

Northern Ireland.

The last bastion of true Britain.

Cultures dont mix. This is proven over and over again. Small groups melt into the larger culture, when you have large groups like in EU at the moment they become a separte sub-culture distinct from the rest of country.