white people are niggers dumbass

I'm sorry I'm not nigger

ooga booga oo oo dindu rapey rapey

-rationalize being primitive more effectively
-project self-loathing with greater accuracy
-learn to narrate with more narrative

Because they don't wanna pay the slave niggers who made them

>newfags can't greentext

I'm in this weird position ideologically in which I'm very socially liberal (pro LGBT, pro drug legalization, etc.), but I also find it ironic that other liberals will admit that there are degrees of intelligence and usefulness between certain breeds of dog and other animals, yet fly off the handle when you suggest that niggers are intellectually and technologically inferior to whites and some Asians. It's a harsh reality, but is just that: a reality. Niggers may be great at sports and entertaining whites with their buffoonery, and hey, if they can profit from that, great. But let's stop pretending they're good for anything besides entertainment.

you forget cotton cropping, my friend

I was speaking in modern terms. We have machines for that now. Until we have machines that play ball like Jordan and crank out jungle music earworms like (insert nigger pop star name here), we still need a few high-profile negroids.

Just gone leave this here...

can't argue with that m8

kek

Come to Brooklyn you fucking crackers, go shoot up a school

you sure are angry, who stole your banana?

white people scared of black ppl bruh keep it a 100, the internet is da only place where white mfs can get away wit talkin shit

these niggers barely have a grasp of the English language. It's always being butchered grammatically. "Come watch me use violence to solve my problems in my piss soaked city!" lol. Or "White people shoot up schools!" When blacks can't even manage their own impulses to not resort to killing someone that accidentally scuffs their "jordans". Fucking US black culture is cancerous, to the core. A second only to the goat fucking pedophiles of islam.

thats right nigger boy we cracked that shit on your great dads back.

well, that and running industry and business while you slave away all day hoping for someone to do something you can sue them for. "keep it 100 bruh." Listen to yourself. I can tell you're a nigger from the way you type. That is pathetic.

You just Admitted To Being scared Lmao. Stay your Puss Ass In the House house Ass Boi

how did i Admitt that?

I don't know about him, but I'm 6'5" 225 of pure German. I stay niggers down in the street all the time. They know who the true alpha is. The white man. We gave you everything, and you gave us shit. You've created nothing.You only take, like the cancerous parasite God created you in the image of.

Good lord. How could anyone be intimidated by such a chimp.

Not scared of them at all. You're animals. Which is why prisons are like zoos. I just don't respect any of you. At all, nigga.

If A.I. machines take over, I hope niggers are
the first to go...

Sieg Heil brother

idgaf a fuck about loosing a fight cause I know I can take any nigga life

Das racist

Why are black boys so disease ridden?

>idgaf a fuck
>I don't give a fuck a fuck.
Niggers are dumb as fuck.

Typical.

i hate Op's pic...take it down noa

Trips confirm

I only have 1 picture to contribute.

Can anyone top it?

/thread

again, your lack of grammatical skills proves once again how inferior you are. low IQ, no impulse control, single parent household and then being fed a diet of rappers and athletes all the while being told that anytime you don't succeed or any adversity you encounter is because of "racism". You were never gonna make it, nor will future nogs. It's time to turn the lights out on all of you.

you can be 6'5'' 225 and still get your ass beat by someone smaller. I'm 6'2 210 and promise you I would knock you the fuck out. Pussy ass white boy.

I'll take you down stupid mad nigger

Because all niggs think about is sex. They fuck their cousins and half sisters then when they get locked up they fuck each other.

Why is that one dude wearing a wedding dress?

Life is a game. Money Is Objective Knowledge Is Subjective. Therefore, Money Is How I keep score bitch.

stop being mean to me you fukken faggot

wrong nigger. You just think that because that's what you've been taught by other low IQ niggers. You'd shrink in the face of a true alpha male. The master race. You'd know you were nothing but a bug in the face of a true one of Gods children. Nothing more than an animal.

Yeah yeah, the only thing you going to knock out is a bucket of KFC and some kool aid you fucking niggly bear.

Counting up your welfare cheques... You're welcome nigger.

Do you know what frightens white people the most where niggers are concerned? Falling property values. Some niggers moved into my neighborhood 8 months ago. My house is suddenly valued $10K less than it was last year.

by machines, you mean illegal mexicans.

Even in real life white people are fucking cowards. The only time they ever talk shit or actually spew their hatred for black people is when they're in massive groups or online safe behind the police. If white people didn't use conniving and back-stabbing tactics to prevent arms from being distributed to other countries, you would have been dealt with a long time ago. White people equate their "success" and "dominance" to tricking other populations into letting them into their country feigning kindness and then betraying the same people that welcomed them. You rose to "power" in the most pussy, cowardly way possible, and soon that same power will shift.

Yeah, we'll see how that works out for you when one of your niggerkin kills you over your money.

Unless a cop beats them to it.
#Dindunuffin.

lmfao dumb nigger. you cant do shit nigger

Underrated kek

Pussy ass white Boy Loser Who has no friends and sits in Side all day lol KYS. Im off this bitch

Back to the plantation nigger

Get shot in a gang related crime nigger.

lol. who is this coon? What liberal shit house did you get your education at gay boi? Whites are the smartest of all the races. That's why we have dominated the world. Blacks can't even get out of mud huts in Africa. What the fuck? Nice B8 M8

I think that because I actually train in kickboxing currently and have been boxing since I was 8 years old. You probably don't even know how to throw a punch. If I saw you in the street I promise you I'd look you dead in the eye and you wouldn't say shit. People who actually know how to fight aren't intimidated by people simply because they're bigger. Like I said, I would knock you the fuck out and then probably fuck your girl. Pussy.

i hate those filthy negroes

You are a brainwashed pussy. The real world isn't what you think. Coward cunt

Is this why every time niggers get into a fight 40 of them show up to beat the hell out of one white guy?

Wtf are you talking about. Niggs are silent and quiet unless they are in a group. Then they start howling like a pack of chimps. You don't see niggs coming to white neighborhoods talking shit, as much as they love to talk about how hood they are they still know the white man will fuck them up.

At least we actually know how to use our guns.

And an "ooga booga muh dix bish ass nigguh" to you too

I mean even a 2 sentence post has to get fucked up. They just can't keep up. It's partly what drives black violence in America. This overwhelming and deserved feeling of inadequacy. That they aren't really good enough, smart enough. They're not to dumb to realize it's there and it causes them to lash out with violence, with baseless allegations of racism, anything they can to take the spotlight off their inferiority. Once you see it, it's obvious.

Another confirmation. Niggas is gay

Usually people who know how to fight don't brag about it on the internet. If you started shit i don't have to fight you because I carry a .45 and if you want to fight you can fight some hot ass bullets.

Sorry nig but we aren't muslims

TL;DR

"I'll be you up white boy and also, muh dick." lol. Low IQ ape. Kepp posting. You're proving my point over and over again. "muh kickboxing" lol. Did you get a scholarship for lessons because your skin is the color of shit?

Only because white people did their very best to restrict as much as they could other population's access to firearms. You act as if other people aren't capable of training.

So you're enforcing the stereotype that black people are violent and steal (the girl in this case) and rape (because no sane girl would fuck a nigger).

Again, as a white man, even though I'm 1,90m, why would I try to solve things with violence if I'm not a barbarian, viking or some tribal nigger? Violence is not needed at modern times but you still aren't capable of anything else.

Isn't brooklyn just basically a bunch of white hipsters making "artisanal" vegan grilled cheese sandwiches now?

Or as we call it "making better use of the space."

Kek. Stay mad. I finna get that puss

Niggers aren't gay. They are more like bi..? Tri..? They will literally fuck anything. I mean they fuck men, children watermelons, niggers, etc. I mean, have you seen a nigger strutting proud with a white woman? They fuck the ones no white man wants!

blacks are capable of getting an education and being successful in America too, but do you see them doing that?

BINGO, when the next generation isn't even a quarter white we'll see how tough they keep talking.

typical pussy white boy response.

I read an unconfirmed source idk if it's these niggers or several groups of niggers in that area believe the better dressed you are the more powerful and stronger you are and enemy intimidation etc

Samefag

Lol nerd I Dropped out 8th grade and I have so much More money than you bitch ass kid. 5 poppin 6 droppin fuck nigga

You don't see housing segregation and the systematic de-funding of primarily black and brown public education institutions being committed by white people? Oh wait you're white of course you don't. I pity you for your ignorance. At least the sun is killing you.

>most of rap is about "I'm a shooter not a brawler"
>gun crime is highest amongst niggerz

Deny the facts all you like bootlip, you're still a skin bag

a bit hard to pay people who are dead for stuff other people who are dead did

lol. Without whites black run cities will descend into violence and chaos. You can actually see it happening now in America. Look at any Democrat run city with a large black population. They're shit holes. All of them. lol. You can't be this dumb.

only fags complain about syntax

kek you can't even step on a wrong neighborhood without getting shot by niggers. How don't they own guns again.

t. Newfag redditor

lol. this is like $300.

> bieng "nigger rich"