This woman went through a whole load of procedures to become black...

This woman went through a whole load of procedures to become black. The media is calling it an atrocity and saying it's racially insensitive for her to do so... And yet people who change gender at hailed as heros? I'm not saying what she has done it right but where is the line.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4702990/White-glamour-model-visits-LA-black-woman.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is her prior to the colour transformation

People are born as blank slates and therefore should be able to become whatever they want.

I don't really care if you wanna swap your dick for a cunt, or if you wanna change your skin. It doesn't hurt me or impact my life in a significant way.

Post article

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4702990/White-glamour-model-visits-LA-black-woman.html
not the best source but you get the idea

LLOOOOOLLL!!!!
Someone went thru all that to become a nigger!! Hahahahahaha
All shit skins are going to get the noose as soon as the race war starts, and its race traitors like this that are going to the head of the line. Can't wait to cleanse the country of all the brown and black filth! And all the molotto babies and coal burners too!

Nah, you gotta make a huge deal out of it or you're PC now.

Eh, it's whatever, but it is sad that this lady probably has a legitimate identity disorder that fuels what she's doing.

I don't care what the fuck people want to be or identify as, so long as it's not forced on me to pander to their whims.

As a germanfag I can only say one thing: what a freak.

I think it's the idea that she looks like a stereotype or caricature of what x is.

>This woman
>woman

i wish she was my mom...

any pics of her ass

hows your natlional gender relevant

i approve of this sexyness i'd impregnate then leave her to be a single mother

who hurt you

her name is Martina Bigg and she does like livestreams and shit i think, i reckon in a few months her fame witll die down and she'll start posting more skin

she is german

I wanna slap those tits to hear the noise they make

I do not understand but I can accept people truly believing they are of the other sex, their are physical markers in the brain and other physiological aspects that gives us hints that nature doesn't always go black or white (pun), there are hermaphodites, and females and men, gays, bisexuals. Theses are all indications of in between stuff. It is very wide and hard to understand and quantify. But changing skin color, is.. none of that, this white woman has no close ancestry of any black dna, she just chose to be a freak, or has mental problems or both. Just the size of her implants shows she has extreme needs for attention.

i'm so turned on by her...you think she'd fuck white guys and let me take pics

Wtf is wrong with people like that. Do you think they think they are "hot" or something.
I mean, they realise they look like monsters, they embrace it in a way no ?

the transgenders of today are biologically 100% male/female, but in their mind they think they should be the other sex. It is as much a mental illness as this is.

stop being subjective to my future wifey...

yes cause you know all of them...

look at the state of her fat white husband, you could probably do more than that to her

so what, you're telling me that they are biologically male except for a magical gene that means they are actually a woman? Are you hearing yourself?

Personally I don't give a shit if she want to be black, white, brown, yellow, red, i don't care. But fuck the media and the overly sensitive PC cunts calling it an atrocity but supporting the degenerate transexuals. I don't fucking care if trannies want to be trannies either. But the media can't just pick and choose what they're PC about. Retarded lefty logic right there.

I haven't said anything like that, just read back. Don't try to rephrase what i said, don't say: "so what your saying is...", no, I just said what I had to say. If you can't understand words stop reading.

yeah just chat jargon until someone calls you out on it

Jargon, really? There was nothing hard or difficult to understand in what I said. Maybe you should just stick to three letter words.

>All shit skins are going to get the noose as soon as the race war starts

Man, I wish. There are billions tied up in supporting the nigger race and culture though, a laundering system set up by jewish banks and media, because of them, the race war will never come.

Mental illness

>but where is the line

Liberal here.
I cannot justify this or fathom it out.
I have no idea why Bruce Jenner is hailed as a hero
but Rachel Dolezar(?) and this chick gets shit.

I think liberals legit want to break down barriers and help the repressed,
but these simple-minded PC rules come into conflict, like
>always be yourself, let your freak flag fly
>cultural appropriation is theft and discrimination
When two rules come into conflict, they can't work it out.

--> Stormfront is that way -->

People who use this reasoning will allow society to fall apart around them while proclaiming "Lol idc as long as it doesn't affect me" when it is very clearly affecting you. But I don't think that's how you really feel, I think you are a liberal piece of shit and this is your sly way of expressing that without being shit upon by the masses here. But we can see right through you faggot lover.

>will allow society to fall apart around them

...and this conservative society is what you want to preserve?

That didn't take long for you to admit that you're a Modern Liberal.
Enjoy Tyrone blacking you.

anyone actually believing this garbage