Why don't Europeans drive our cars?

Why don't Europeans drive our cars?

Because they are FUCKING ugly. Sure the mustang and shit is fast, but it's pig disgusting.

Because they are shit

because if the car is yours I shouldn't take it away from you

we do

>not durable at all, start rusting and break down after one just one season
>not up to spec with european safety standards (don't get burned alive in a knuckled-up wreck)
>bad extra tech like no 4G, modern ESP, phone syncing etc.

basically they're outdated low quality garbage

>Oversized
>Unefficient
>Poorly designed
>Full of plastic
Yeah, I truely wonder why.

petrol is expensive

Too big. This is a legit reason.
An American in Europe would feel claustrophobic because everything is bigger in America, Americans included.

Ford is a very common car brand here though.

Saw one of those huge Ford pickups a few years ago, was taking up two parking spaces. Why the fuck you'd need anything like that is beyond me.

European Ford =/= American Ford

If I wanted to drive a shitty car I'd buy a lada
Not that I'd ever do that because that's almost as idiotic as buying an american car.

>Ford of Europe AG[1] is a subsidiary company of Ford Motor Company

t. wikipedia

I know the cars are different, but it's an American company.

Except for the designers, manufacturers, marketers, engineers, factories, tools, parts, subcontractors and pretty much everything else except the logo and and shareholders it's totally an american car. You fucking idiot.

Norway is subsidiary company of Sweden

rude

you're splitting hairs here

if you drive a Ford and imagine you're driving a european car you're really deluding yourself

sure
britain is a subsidiary of murrica and on it goes etc.

tiny europeans can't handle the BAC.

different market
different demands

too ugly

It's really bizarre, like they can't admit to liking something American

Because American cars are shit tier and unreliable, except for Ford. Ford is popular here. Also if you are going to buy luxury car its not worth it if it's not European. For normal mid range and lower people prefer Indian cars and Korean Hyundai.

>all those retard spewing about ugliness.
It's subjective.

They're too large for european roads. In Europe a "car" ends at 3,5 metric tons. Everything above is a truck.
They're made of materials of extremely poor quality.
The build quality is dubious at best.
They rust. It's not necessary the fault of americans, since it's the bane of all imported vehicles that spend too much time on sea/in ports. Nip cars rust too.
Imported parts are expensive.
Mericans discovering small 4cyl engines somewhere around late 2016.

American cars designed for american customers focuses on gimmicks. Gimmicks that are unreliable, break often, are costly to repair, take up space and forces the manufactuer to cheap out on everything else so he can afford to put it in.

And of course the stigma associated with american cars = hard to fix. American cars used to be imperial.
You wanted to fix one - you had to spend a fortune on tools.
Of course not true anymore, but people remember.