How do I get into eating pussy?

How do I get into eating pussy?
I never eat my girl out and feel bad. She tastes fine but it's just so boring.
It is the least sexually stimulating activity we do, for me at least.
I just go insta soft when I start going to town while she loves blowing me.
Pic related it's dinner

hmm,,, sounds like your gay

OP is either a virgin faggot or a bad lover.

"I go insta soft"
You think she just drips wet while she blows you? You think she enjoys smelling your balls? Or enjoys gagging? Oral sex is selfless and therefore doesn't provide any real stimuli to the performer. I don't get rock hard when I eat my gf out either, which is why I make her blow me AFTER I eat her, then we get to fucking.

Maybe both. A bad gay lover.

well op, its probably because she's fat and you don't care about her and you're dating below your standards.

Send her my way I'll eat that like filet mignon..Fag

Learn to enjoy it. Enjoy the thought of giving her pleasure. Enjoy and entertain the idea that if you lick her pussy the way nobody else has or will, she will be yours forever, or at least she won't forget you. She will tell her friends and they will all be jealous of your mad pussylicking skills. She will want to blow you more and better.

>not getting rock hard when you eat your gfs pussy

Faggot. Faggots everywhere.

Nice puss btw OP

I love eating pussy and she has to stop me before I leave her without juice. It's not selfless for me, it gets me rock hard and very sensitive.

She actually does.
Last night she blew me for an hour straight.

So I guess I'm just gay.

good thing about me learning on fat and older woman is now when i eat a pussy like this, im rock hard. that pussy is making my mouth water.

You are both faggots
If you don't get hard from eating pussy, knowing that you'll soon be pounding it, your are a homosexual. Pretty cut and dry

You're gay OP

Post more of the pussy you hate eating.

Lets see more of that pussy spread open homie

Yes, you are

try some 69ing

this is mostly true

Just pretend that it's a dick and suck the shit out of it. And finger her ass at the same time, maybe throw in some rimming...she'll love that shit

try 69 also go read up on giving oral sex, generally a good tip is to just kiss her everywhere starting with her mouth then tits and slowly work your way down... dont just go full on retard as soon as you start slowly build it up over several minutes before you even lick her clit, play with her pussy lips and be really gentle.. the point is to stimulate it with some type of rhythm not just suck her pussy dry like a retarded vacuum. basically you have to create a situation where you build up stimulation/momentum and slow then fast again and slow repeatedly until she cums... different women have different rhythms, you just have to be in tune with her body language and slow down as she tenses up

I'm on instagram, straight flexing

You have to realize it's not about you, and learn to take pleasure in her pleasure.
Sorry for the bullshit answer.
The no fluff version: Deal with it shit for brains

haha yeah eating pussy without getting hard ? like wtf

if that is really your GFs pussy and you dont instantly want to eat it each day every day i'm afraid you are a faggot

It's because you're a selfish prick

Please do not insult me sir.
I just don't prefer to eat pussy, that does not make me stupid or homosexual.

Faggot, that all.

This is a thread that feel ashamed off when I get trips.

post more of that chubby goddess

If it's boring you're not doing it right.

Would have posted more pics but I just deleted them all and replaced with hot fem dicks.
Thanks for helping me realize I like cock more.

Bottom shot looks like Eli Manning, kek

>It is the least sexually stimulating activity we do, for me at least.

And do you think women actually get stimulated by sucking on a dick (unless they're into it)?

I love to go down on women, but not because of the act of eating pussy in itself; rather, I get diamond hard when I feel the small quivers and spasms rippling through her body as she feels twinges of pleasure. Damn I'm hard just typing this shit, were I not at work I'd be fapping furiously now.

This.

I go soft eating out my girl too. Sometimes it's because it smells horrible, other times it's because I'm just not into it. But you man up and do it then get blown and fuck her

This user gets it.

How do you overcome the submissive connotations of eating someone out? I'm too much of a dom to go down on a girl, they go down on me.

Refer toIf you don't get hard pleasing your woman, then you are simply fucking selfish. You're just "going through the motions" to get your girl worked up so you can finally fuck her, you take no real pride or pleasure in it. That not only makes you a bad lover, but sounds pretty gay man.

How? I still get her soaking wet and ready for me, and she still enjoys it everytime. I'll go at it for longer than she's ever sucked me, and she still relishes it. Generally, she's more selfish than me.

a good techinique to eat a pussy? i usually wat my girl's and i can feel shes getting bored of, and i guess im not taht godd at it... any advice?

1/2

2/2

I just jam it in hard. THe pussy has a self defense mechanism to lube up so it doesnt get damaged

every word of this is dead on

Honestly dude sounds like you might be gay. If you aren't stoked on pussy and it takes you an hour to cum from a blowjob you might just be gay man. Nothing wrong with it. Some dudes just aren't into muff.

Trips don't lie.... HOWEVER they will beg for it all the time and quickies will make you "owe her one."

Its not for you to feel good while doing dummy, its for her. Personally though, the moans and movements that go on during make me diamonds.