Why is Mike hiding Jessi and the baby from us?

Why is Mike hiding Jessi and the baby from us?

The baby stole all that patreon money to buy jewelry.

Seriously though Patreon money should be limited to business expenditures only. That's literally the point.

I heard the baby's first words on a pre rec stream and he was asking Rich for weed.

Seriously? I believe you.

Because it is his private life.

patreon allows people to become patrons of artists, hipsters or hack frauds
you're paying them to make shit, not paying to make shit.

Jessi and Mike were in the closet making babies, and I saw one of the babies, and then the baby looked at me

>posting in a literal shill thread

post proof of babby

i need verification that mike can reproduce

Oh my GAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

A birth certificate issued to Mike Stoklasa and Jessi Nakles of one Ethan Andrew Stoklasa

"business expenditures" include salary and wages
After wages are paid out, an individual is at liberty to do whatever they want with the money
The point of patreon isn't just for buying new resources, it's about keeping the creative job as a legitimate source of income

what's wrong with your face?!

Are you retarded?

No idea

So you're saying that Mike could pocket 100% of the money and not spend a single dime on production of videos?

That'd be totally ethically fine and okay with you, right?

If I give $10 to my wife's son for his science project, I expect all $10 to be spent buying supplies, not buying candy at the local corner shop.

1. The copypasta is creepy but it's based in truth.

2. Jessi has never read or seen that post.

3. Jay, Rich and Mike have had their lives harassed and reputations dragged through the mud by Sup Forums, yet they haven't fled public eye like the coward Jessi.

Rofl I really have trouble believing somebody authentically writing this.

How could you get so fucking angry over e-celebs

JESSI GOT CREEPED OUT ON REDDIT THO

THATS THE IRONIC PART IT WAS SOME GUY ON REDDIT

>and not spend a single dime on production of videos?
Paying wages contributes to the production of the video
Have you never worked a job in your life? Does it not occur to you that a majority of money you pay for literally anything goes to physical people, which they can then spend on whatever shit they want? Payment is a reward for working. Mike getting money is a reward for his work on video production

Obviously some money goes to buying resources, but they would undoubtedly have a budget that puts some aside for production costs while a significant portion is split up between them as a wage

yes it would be ethically fine, if you offer money to an artist to create an ambiguous work and they create that work whether they buy crack or paint is not your concern

I believe the RLM fanbase is autistic enough to actually track this down.

Serious question, why do you guys like this channel so much? The fat guy seems sort of out of it and the little blonde guy seems abit slow. Neither are really funny so what's the appeal?

It's your opinion that they aren't funny. We find them funny and more tolerable than other reviewers. There's your appeal.

Is this just speculation or something? What the fuck.

i like how the fat guy can hardly speak and i like how the little blonde guy has an obvious chip on his shoulder.

Because I don't want to see his fucking baby. I'm sure it's a very lovely and cute baby but I don't care about the mans personal life.

>3. Jay, Rich and Mike have had their lives harassed and reputations dragged through the mud by Sup Forums, yet they haven't fled public eye like the coward Jessi.

Seriously, the shit Jay puts up with. Jessi needs thicker skin

The constant homo jokes, even to the point of influencing the actual videos ("confirmed for gay", the whole Manhole routine on BotW) and their normie-ass greater community (whenever Jay is live on the Pre-Rec streams, 50%+ of the chat messages are homolust bullshit. One of the guys even sent a tip (with question) under the handle "Gay For Jay" when he was live. Add to this the fact he's the only one not married/with a GF and it's a huge dank meme that won't ever die down

They mine his Facebook the same as Jessi. It comes with the territory. The grossest fans even do things like making awful fanart shipping him with Mike

Mike is ashamed that he's raising the baby Jessi had with Jack. Little Trison Packard Stoklasa is a real handful too I've heard. With Jessi ballooning up to nearly 500lbs. Mike has to do almost all of the childcare himself and that's why he always looks so tired.

Mike showed his pleb colors this ReView

For shame

You unironically have watched youtuber movie reviews?

Maybe I'm getting old.

are those Jay's sisters? that's obviously his brother.

Don't forget the whole "I'm Dying Lauren" archeology to further bully him. Jay....Jay had a hard life

I knew Mike was a dumb pleb the second he said he believed in ghosts.

Derpy midwesterners.

Maybe you're just a fucking faggot who thinks his opinion means more than it actually does and has to tell everyone he disagrees with how superior he thinks he is to them when in reality he's just a sad lonely asshole who is miserable in his personal life and the only place anyone ever pays attention to him is on the internet.

He is actually big in the ghost hunting stuff and I'm pretty sure he visited /x/ at least once

Jay's mom and sister can fuckin get it.

Yeah, that shit is pretty fucked. Most of the dudes here would probably off themselves if someone dug up their beta shit from when they were a teenager/early 20's and reminded them of it constantly. Good on him for pushing past it, seems like they make a decent living off this so I guess it balances out.

Damn son.

>Is this just speculation or something? What the fuck

It's what Sup Forums does with these internet celebs. AVGN is a massive cuck and Mike Matei fucks his wife in between all the black dick she take

Nothing comes up for TGWTG though because it's even more fucked up then we imagined. I'm looking at you Linkara !

I honestly think he enjoys the whole "lusting over Jay" meme, even if he knows a good bit of it is not serious

He obviously KNOWS he's far and away the most attractive motherfucker on the crew. He has actual looks for camera, unlike everyone else in RLM. His appearance change throughout time is a seriously impressive unJUSTing story

>I'm pretty sure he visited /x/ at least once

He talked about the Berenstein Bears effect in a video so yeah.

Mike, I love ya but ya blew it.

Why'd you have to be a honest to god pleb this video?

Saved. I collect rare/pretty Jays