Prove you're not a nigger

Prove you're not a nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCZI7fZJlgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a job, a car, a girlfriend who isn't white trash and i can go more than 0.83 seconds without smacking my lips and saying "ayo hol up"

I hold my glock upright when shooting black people

Exact same.

I'm also black btw

I own a snorkel and have a job.

I'm at work.

I can swim and I know who my father is

My reaction when being pulled over by a cop is not taking out the gun from the glove box

I have never once spoken out loud the phrase "baby daddy" or "baby momma"

I'm a human being.

I actually pay my Internet provider every month.

I love dressing up as a woman and would suck big black cock all day long

#refugeeswelcome

I think

mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggin
bix nood.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiit

I can read and write

I don't "cut" the lights off or "axe" people questions.

I don't hate blacks

Done.

Father's Day is not a week-long, multi-state adventure.

"cut the lights on" and "cut the lights off" is how almost everyone in the country/south in the US says it. dont group us in with niggers because you dont know what youre talking about wigger

I study at uni and work

Im not in jail

You could have stopped at you had a job and we would have believed you.

I never stole no nothing

i^2=-1

This is me:
youtube.com/watch?v=SCZI7fZJlgE

Umm... there isn't an immediate drug dealer in my family?

Nigger

I did sumfin

I have a Polyester shirt I wish they sold 100% cotton shirts, what happened to all those cotton farms again.

Shut up white trash honkey

Don't you have some meth to cook?

I'll go wash myself rn.

Nigger

No matter how much you beg, you may not have my penis.

shut up nigger trash monkey.

>The state attempts to prevent retards from breeding
No it doesn't.

I have 3 jobs and I am saving for retirement

I play magic duels and I managed to carry a nigga player in a 2HG matchup.

I changed lamps and power outlets and I'm still alive.

And this

I give blacks six warning shots in their backs

then you are a cuck, enjoy working all your life until you are too weak to profit

I love trans now (except the nigger sucker)

Never once have I been buried by cats whilst playing in the sandbox.

Kek

These losers just like to shit on black people as an escape to their shitty lives. If they stepped into a gym, dress decently, leave the anime shit at home, grew balls to take rejection without being a bitch and learn how to talk to women. Oh boy would they enjoy life. Til that day let's blame the blacks for how the chads get the women effortlessly, how they were ridiculed by other white kids and how their lonely and miserable. Jack off to b threads, video games, sulk, blame blacks, go to sleep and repeat. Miserable man children. Get it together white boys.

>Shitting on people who look like shit (niggers)
Now I get it

Come up with any racist rebuttal you want. Doesn't change how miserable you are lol.

>lol
Go back to shiddit, you male nigger lover

Lol that's all you can say. Hope you figure life out for yourself. Then you'll grow up and enjoy life :)

I figured the beauty of life relies on exterminating the niggers

>baby daddy

this makes me froth at the mouth with the desire to kill people

I have a job, 2 kids that are mine, financially able to support those children because of a career in nursing, and good grammar.

How the fuck are they still breeding in Africa, if you don't have much food around, they were the fuck to they come from?

dude stop defending a race of people that are 95% belligerent freeloading idiots. please just snap into reality. stop trying to be "politically correct" so you can show off to short haired chicks with armpit and leghair

I can read.

I despise nigger and their niglet offspring. Freeloaders here only to mooch from those with an higher than that of a grapefruit. Subhuman, each and every one.

They eat themselves

I hate chicken

I have a small penis jokes on you

Why did you let so many Niggers to destroy your cities with ghettoes and their Ape primitivism even ending in creation of wiggers? Why just why?

You know what happened is we lost our status as a tournament species

Roughly speaking, there are two classifications of binary gender sexual reproduction:

>Tournament
This is when one male breeds with multiple females. In order to ensure HIS offspring survive and the others do not, he actively prevents other men from mating with women (usually via physical violence). As strength and violence are necessary to retain control of his harem, the males with these traits pass on their seed creating gradually stronger and more dominant males.

Think: gorillas, lions, peacocks, seals, etc. In these species the men are larger than the women.

>Pair-bonding Species
This is when each male picks one female to mate with for life. In these species there is no need for competition, as a mated male has no interest in the other women and will not fight for them. As such, the pairings with the most offspring (and greatest chance to pass on their genetics to the next generation) are those where the father nurture, protects, and helps to raise the children. Men and women share roles, and begin to look similar.

Think: birds, marmosets, guinea pigs, elephants, etc. In these species the men and women look identical and it takes an expert to tell them apart

As we've transitioned from a tournament species to a pair-bonding species, men have lost their strength and prowess and become like women.

A guy chortled at me in public and I ignored him

i haven't stolen anything in a week

I had watermelon and fried chicken for lunch today, and didn't even really like it that much.