Was he right?

Was he right?

when heterosexuals control everything and charitably provide nothing from themselves
it is difficult to imagine a more selfish being

but frank lost his self control

Bisexuals are the most emotionally needy but the most selfish goes to polygamists, those cunts are just fooling themselves.

Bisexuals aren't selfish, they're desperate

fact: all women are bisexual. men are either gay or straight, but lonely straight guys will seek comfort anywhere

>Sup Forums - music

t. closet fag

what does the t. stand for?

>source: my ass

If I jack off, will my dick think im gay?

I still don't know whether liking traps makes me gay, could you help me pls

No, because you're attracted to the idea that they are female

boy, i have bad news for u...

Not gay if it's a feminine dick

You're attracted to aspects of the feminine form, not whether or not they have a vagina. That's why breasts and soft skin are attractive despite the fact that they don't necessarily indicate whether or not someone has a vagina. Traps take advantage of this fact by making themselves look feminine to attract men. If you can't tell they're male until they show their dick, then your dick can't tell either.

Do the men of our generation really love traps as much as the memes make it seem?

what did he mean by this

>feminine dick

Nigga wat so do u like masculine vaginas?

Then why do I find both feminine women and masculine men attractive.

Why is bisexuality so fucking difficult to grasp for people. I'm not even romantically attracted to men so I'm pretty sure it's not just because I'm "lonely".

Ok so one of my boys who is like the biggest jock ever, conservative family from West Texas, goes to church with his mom every Sunday, met this absolutely knockout trap, like you'd have no idea, he's dating her now, introduced her to his mom but he still hasn't informed her yet because he's worried he'll get disowned. Traps are fucking shit up.

I don't believe this tweet was about a woman. Only a gay nigga would say something like this after being scorned by his bisexual lover. I always had a feeling he was overcompensating with those extra lewd lyrics.

I unironically like traps, but only if they're very feminine and younger than 24. Don't mind the dick at all