TFW no one was there to witness Dorner's last stand

>TFW no one was there to witness Dorner's last stand.

Dorner was the greatest mass shooter who ever lived.

He had specific targets in mind and didn't cause any collateral damage.

The LAPD on the other hand acted like cartoon villians on the hunt for Dorner with no regard for civilian or property damage, they even offered a comic book tier esque 1 million dollar reward.

The man in a way any true man could hope for, in a blaze of glory stacked against impossible odds fighting for what you believe in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXgB1vVPB3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_and_manhunt#Reward
youtube.com/watch?v=TFa19KCb5Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like LL cool Jays twin

I always respected him. He will always be missed, never forgotten.

R.I.P. Chris Dorner, I will always remember you, and I always remember the time when you were in the spotlight.

Sup Forums listening to the police radio.

"yep, Burn it"

News:"Oh my god an accidental fire, seems to have taken hold of the cabin"

Cops didn't even pay out the reward to the couple who lead them to him.

Are you telling me you've never looked at two Asian women and thought it was one black man?

OCP uniforms always look like garbage, even when they fit right

What the fuck could we even move to next?
Flecktarn pls uncle sam

>implying the could corner the Former
>implying he didn't start BLM to agitate against corrupt police

Why did he do that?
Just because of Racism?
I mean.. come on... he is still a nigger.

I hate Commiefornia, thankyou Based Dorner for killing those corrupt bastards and delivering justice to the innocents, who were abused by them.

He will always be in my heart, even if he is a nigger.

I remember when the fire started.

The LAPDs racism was part of it, but he seen that the LAPD treated everyone like shit (not just blacks and hispanics) and had no regard for the law that they swore to uphold. The LAPD and NYPD are two of the biggest criminal organizations outside of the cartels and the mafia

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

thx.

So it just a big payback. The victims were Asians and Spics too, therefore they are all involved in some "irregular" sutff.

RIP american hero and fighter of freedoms
he was born a negro but died an honorary aryan

>kills qt asian gril and her fiance who were barely related to dorner at all
>specific targets and no collateral damage

one of these things is not like the other

Anyone have that card of him? The uncornerable or something. Always got a laugh out of that.

Most of you shit stains are too young to remember the dc snipers.

That was solid gold.

Chief Moose was at the helm and sweating like a madman.

witnessing his death while posting memes about him was pretty heartbreaking man

Always thought this was LL Cool J t.b.h

Fuck. Beat me to it

>no one
Thanks for calling me a nobody jackass

I was shot at by them in Kentucky Staat.

I don't sympathize with that cop killing monkey.

>Mwuah they said Nigger, time to go kill people!

Honorary supreme gentleman

>Implying Dorner didn't escape the cabin
>implying Dorner isn't in hiding right now, gather supplies to resume his eternal crusade
>Implying you can corner the Dorner

The LA Police are nigger-tier white people. Absolute degenerates.

A BUNCH OF WHITE MEN IN A WHITE VAN

Dorner is currently innawoods

shit was a little scary tbvh pham

It's digis now actually, they look like guacamole or blueberry cobbler depending.

On one hand LAPD blows. On the other, San Bernardino county has some top tier deputies. It was sad to hear one of my county's own go down. But it bothered the fuck out I'd me when i heard the go for burning him out. I don't think that was San Bernardino county. I'm sure that was LAPD's call. Fuck lapd.

I should go visit the spot one of these days

I was working security in Oxnard during this, the police chief lived on our property and reacted like a scared bitch

Can someone greentext the story again?

He really was one of the good ones. Too bad the pigs burned him to death instead of following in his footsteps

youtube.com/watch?v=BXgB1vVPB3s
By best memories with Sup Forums will forever be drinking every fucking night watching the clank

Didn't the LAPD kill a couple people they thought were him or were driving a vehicle like his? I can't remember what the collateral damage ended up being during the Dorner saga.

They shot up the vehicle

They paid the million out.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_and_manhunt#Reward

Who did he even kill? I was on vacation or some shit and came back to see Chocolate Rambo being posted for a week.

He was a big guy

And then they lit his cabin on fire, because that's how law-abiding people behave when they are not trying to destroy evidence of a crime.

Sure shooting random people because you were fired totally justifiable & legitimate & "good"

No doubt you'd still be singing his support if he murdered your fiance because she happened to be related to a lawyer that represented him 5 years earlier.. right?

He was an edgy white hating nigger who didn't fit in anywhere because he grew up in a white area.

Lotta edgy dope smoking children here with anti-cop agendas, that believe nonsense about "police corruption" or rampant police abuse.

Because he totally wasn't shooting everyone that approached right?
GJ defending a nigger tho

They shot up a car with people in it, I don't think they got killed though.

If I pulled that off, would he die?

Not defending LAPD by any means, though it was two Mexican bitches in the truck they shot at so I'm slightly torn.

he killed a riverside police officer, and the daughter of the former captain of the LAPD who formerly represented Dorner during Dorner's dismissal hearing from the LAPD.

I'll never forget him. I don't want to forget him.
youtube.com/watch?v=TFa19KCb5Q0

Actually LA is a shithole in general, PD included. Even if he's a nigger

>implying he died

body was never even given a genetic ID, they just found a corpse and said it was him to appease the media

you can't corner the dorner

he also killed the daughter's fiance, and a San Bernardino county deputy

Its shit because of spics, nigs, and liberals
Of which dorner was 2

The response against him was so cartoonish because he hit the LAPD where it hurts, by killing the daughter of one of the brass

They can weasel out of anything behind the blue wall of silence, but if you kill one of their faggot kids, suddenly they chimp out. That's what they get for being corrupt.

Everyone was hoping that he could break out of the burning hose on a horse.

tanks in 30 minutes!

Exriverine, backing him before a leaf nigger or not bro

Yeah, fuck laws! Let the cops do whatever they want!

I used the name DC Sniper to troll people with my leet sniping skillz in Soldier of Fortune 2 when I was an edgy little cunt. Many server bans were issued.

the police set up a 3 mile perimeter around the hose

there was no escape, but at least dorner's ancestors were smiling upon him all the while

>even if he is a nigger

This man was no nigger, he did the right thing.

This. If there were fewer cucks and more men like him, jewish influence over Burgerstan would be eliminated once and for all.

a real human been

And a real hero ;_;7

>blacks aren't always niggers
fuck off reddit

t. stormfront

I was here that night the cabin was burning and we were all just watching in amazement. Those days when he was still out there on the loose were crazy. He even claimed to have a shoulder launched missile launcher. Everything has seemed sort of boring since then tb.h

Also, remember how we thought he escaped the basement of the cabin on horseback? There were so many rumors floating around. They didn't even claim to identify the remains until several days later.

Yep dorne was a fucking G.

>implying niggers do anything right

Upvote

he became an honorary white by sacrificing his life for the betterment of the country

He's right though. But they are always niggers when they're trying to bone your sisters.

Everyone on counter strike at the time had their name as DC Sniper.

For you

Dorner was the hero we needed

And a white surfer kid in a truck. If you drove a blue truck at the time it was best to stay home lest faggot cops riddle it with bullets

He was a nigger killing niggers. RIP you fucking nigger

Now cmon. How many fake wallets could the man possibly have?

kek

Great Negro Hope

Is Dorner an honorary Aryan like the people that make our cute girl cartoons, or is he something else entirely like what Yog'Sothoth is to men?

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

Having all of these memories now. There was something about him having scuba gear. Didn't he buy diving equipment right before the attacks? I can't quite remember what the theories were about that.

Oh and yea, they claimed to have found his ID twice. Once at the Mexican border, and the other ID somehow survived the cabin inferno that rendered his body unrecognizable.

Dorner was a piece of shit

Why does Sup Forums like him when he was vehemently anti-white?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember seeing the threads for Dorner when it was happening, did this place send pizzas or not to the house where the last stand was taking place?

hello Charles L. Beck

>> Implying killing people simply because they dont like you is ok.

>> Ultimate faggot pussy

Real men dont care who doesnt like them

He accepted the final red pill, and was able to hate all creeds of men equally.

>can't corner the dorner.

NO YOU GOD DAMN IDIOT

Hello supporter of a murderous nigger

I wanted Dorner to an hero without leaving any evidence so they would think he got away and would live in fear for the rest of their lives. Dissappoint.

We like dorner because he stood for something and died for it. Simple as that. Even a racist fuck like me can tell he was no nigger.

I don't even hate cops, but LAPD can fuck off. Just read up on Michael Rupert and his dealings with the narcotic division for an example of how crooked they are.

He didnt just stand for something, he stood for honor and justice. He was a naval officer and police office. Both professions are supposed to be done from duty and honor, and he seems to have not only been the only one to do his duty, but died for them.

If every one acted this way, the world would be a beautiful place.

Everyone hates crooked cops. If even just one officer in every major city had the courage to follow Dorner, peoples negative opinions of law enforcement might change in a positive way.

His cause was just, his methods were not.