DONT STOP BELIEVIN HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEEEEEELING

>DONT STOP BELIEVIN HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEEEEEELING

I'm a bouncer and when this gets played at my bar and all the fucking crackers start screaming along it makes me want to die. Not as bad as Mr.Brightside or Bohemian Rhapsody but still.

Racist

>mr brightside
but that song is really fun to sing with other people.
i understand bohemian rhapsody though, that song is annoying as hell.

It's not fun for me and my boys at the door, it's not fun for my bartenders, it's not fun for the guy who just wants to knock a few back and chill after an 11 hour shift. It's only fun for you skinny little dorks.

Sounds like being at a club/bar ain't your line of work bud
>only fun for you skinny little dorks
So it's fun for the patrons of the bar which is what matters.

>THOSE WERE THE BEST DAYS OF OUR LIVES

I'll forever hate this song. Not because it's a bad song, but because I watched my ex kiss another guy while it was playing in the background.

Some real fucked-up shit, I tell you what.

:(

Yes, enjoy your little singalongs and temporary happiness, you're not worthless.

>IV'E GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE

Lmao wut. Dude are you fucking depressed or just a super angsty edge lord

you forgot this it goes well with you

>I'll never be your beast of burden

>singalongs and temporary happiness
but that's all i have.....

probably both, like i don't like this song, it annoys the shit out of me, but only depressed people are really ever angry at others for being happy. Dude got problems.

That's all you need m8. Dudes just salty he's gotta sit outside punching drunks instead of chilling in the bar and singing

>AAAAHH WAT AH RILLY WANNA SAAAYAY......

i listened to journeys self titled first album today. not as shit as their other stuff.

>THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

for real though this song is legit inspirational, foo fighters has some great singles even if their records have a lot of weak spots

>foo fighters has some great singles even if their records have a lot of weak spots

This

You can tell they're talented, it just never really comes through on the album format

maybe in another world foo fighters would be considered Sup Forumscore

>nah who we kidding their way too fucking popular

>TAKE ME DOWN TO THA PARADISE CITY WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE PRETTAYYYYYYYY

>I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA

I'm not a huge fan of their stuff, like you said their albums aren't that great and that's usually the format I listen to, but I love Dave Grohl and they do have some songs that really catch my ear

Dave grohl is just likeable in general desu, one of the few celebrities i actually like

I heard a story a while back about him snapping his leg like a fucking twig at a concert and coming back two hours later doped up on painkillers in a cast to finish the show. Just shows me that he actually cares about the fans instead of the business of making music, which he certainly is famous enough to get away with