Alright faggots, serious question time

Alright faggots, serious question time.

Which is the best Harry Potter book, NOT THE FUCKING MOVIES, but the best book??

Pic related, homos

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Anus

Harry Potter and the Big Fucking Nigger Dick

book 4 everything after book 5 sucked

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Cum

Harry Potter and the One Where I Have No Unique Talents and Depend On My Friends to Do Literally Everything While I Reap All The Rewards And Fuck My Best Friends Sister

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Sodomy

What's a book?

Like a text message printed on toilet paper

Harry Potter and the Order of the Penis

Harry Potter and the Half Dubs Prince

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Assbuttman

I personally believe deathly hallows part 2 was the best.

Harry Potter and the Snape Kills Dumbledore

This one, because Harry got a cake with green icing on it (just like the cover's letters).

Hermione Granger and the Ghastly Yeast Infection

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Dubs

I'll be serious: My favourite is The Philosopher's Stone. Best part was in the beginning where the narrator was describing the time when Harry got in trouble for teleporting on the school roof

The lightning thief

Harry Potter and the return of the king

Hermione Granger Does Hogwarts

the half blood prince is easily the best.

Harry Potter and Why the Fuck is There No Series About Neville.

On a serious note I love the 5th because it had a ton of action and was a pretty downer book.
I loved the fact that Harry was fighting off tons of dementors in the first few chapters

Harry Potter Touches His Own Wand

Is there a sequel??

3 was my favorite

Wahere can I get this so called "book"

Harry Potter Becomes a Faggot

Prisoner of Azkaban

They were all good but I think my favourite would be Prisoner of Azkaban.

No love for chamber of secrets?? Ginger murder!!

The first movie was the best one out of the bunch

book 4 because that's when the author actually sat down and got serious and decided to show you her true power
She whipped out that Rowling dick and wiped it on every page front to back and produced the longest HP at that point to date AND that shit was captivating.
But fuck this faggot
the following books were great because what made her series great was that she cared TOWARD The END
>probably because that's when she was really raking in the dough.
the first 3 were good stories but they seemed like installments once you got your hands on the rest.

See, I think 5 us my least favorite, but g and 7 are killer...5 just stretched on too long, I thought

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2

First book: Introduces setting, rather childish and carefree.
Second book: Introduces a touch of darkness, some rather painful characters and dialogue. Much of the history is established in this book.
Third book: Introduces teenage angst, expands worldbuilding significantly, Most of the world that the series is built upon is described in this book.
Fourth book: Introduces intrigue, and long plots. Ignoring the fact that 2 of the 3 tasks would be extremely boring to actually watch (let's stare at a lake for an hour/let's stare at a hedge maze for an hour), there's lots of good action in this book.
Fifth book: Expands on how the government works, introduces some more esoteric magic. Underlines principles like abuse of authority and the cost of freedom in exchange for at least the perception of security and control.
Sixth book: Eeeeehhhh.
Seventh book: Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Personally, I like the third book. The dialogue was the most interesting in that one, and it gave the (later proven largely false) perception that Harry is actually rather gifted, and it's always nice to have a main character that isn't a useless and incompetent scrub.

Hairy Twatter and the Sorceror's Bone.

fuck off american