TLDR:

TLDR:

Have amazing GF, Sex is very mediocre. all else is amazing

Never screwed around with other girls before her, very curious

Wat would you do?
tyvm

bumping with reaction images

bad sex is better than no sex, stay with her and if the opportunity rises, fuck somebody else...until then keep that pussy yours

ironic, the past 4 images have been my moods for the last 4 years in therelationship

Much obliged user, i am very sure this girl will never cheat on me and she does everything i ask for and more

but it's still very tempting especially during summer times

why is the sex only mediocre?

she never initiates and her vagina is very sensitive, so sensitive she can rarely cum
Also, i dont think 1 time ever 2 weeks is enough

idk, its a legit condition but theres not much you can do about it

you can fuck someone else

Both parties need to make sacrifices in a relationship. If mediocre sex is a sacrifice you can make amd everything else about her is wife-tier then keep on goin wit it

is the actual sex any good then? youre just stating that you are having sex too rarely
do something non-vaginal fun

yeah she's not very open minded and hates giving oral

im trying to get her into stuff but no jackpot yet

I'm in the same situation op.
Screw around with other girls.
It will strengthen your relationship.
Or destroy it.
Either option is a win.

Look if you really want to fuck someone else make it easier on both of you and break up with her, its better in the long run than she finding out later

been there, done that
all pussy is the same despite what anyone else tells you
either fuck someone else and find out or suck it up and never get head for the rest of your life

Nah only amateurs get caught.
Gotta be real sneaky with it.
There's apps that hide your text unless you're in private mode.
Keep your notifications off your front screen.
Tell your girl you're going to work and meet up with your chosen slut.
Wet wipes are essential to clean your dick. If your girl starts getting suspicious she'll try and sniff your dick before you have a chance to shower.
This is if you live together. If you don't go wild mate the world is your oyster.

How old are you both; do you currently live together; how long have you been with her ?

Also, what makes her amazing in your eyes? Is it her looks, her personality, or maybe a combination of the two?

How well do you generally interact with females you don't know?

thanks anons

actually helped me figure shit out for once

hmm obviously i am inexperienced with cheating lol

im 23, shes 20
we both lvie at home but see eachother often
4 years together now

She is genuinely funny, easy to hang with, like the same things, gives massages all the time, cooks me my favorite food, surprises me with gifts, actually understands my dumb autistic mannerisms

>tldr she is easy to hang with and very talented, genuinely wants to see me happy

I get along very well with almost any girl especially the last 6 months

I'm sure you can tutorials online. What I listed in that post is just the basics. To pull it off is a fucking art form. Study up and you'll be fine mate.
If you've got a concise, the guilt might be what gets you caught

Keep the amazing GF and try to spice up the bedroom, what kind of 16 yr old nigger needs to ask about it?

Choke her the fuck out and rape her.

She will get wet real fast.

You don't live together which makes it even easier. Do you have a hobby that explains you not being at your phone for extended periods of time? Something you can regularly do. Sports? Gym? If not, get one. That's your alibi. Make sure it's inconvenient enough for her to randomly pop in and see you without it being suspiciously out of the way. ie a gym 45 minutes away might be a little much.
Next you need to find your chosen cumdumpster. Go for someone who isn't connected to her in anyway. No friends of friends. Shoot for a target outside your immediate circle so they can't accidentally interact. Avoid coworkers. Made that mistake a few times. Gets messy.
Once your slut has been selected full disclosure is the easiest option. It's hella complicated when both parties think their your main squeeze. Lay down the ground rules. She's a side piece. Specify times inwhich she is not to bother you.
Once you hit this point it's all easy. Continue doing your chosen activity regularly as to not arouse suspicion and fuck your slut when you need a nut.

OP don't listen to these faggots pretending to be playboys, like this raging virgin .
You have a good woman, try new ways to get her going until you find something that works, or have a wank. Good women are rare, and what you've described sounds like wife material.

and user pretty much /threads this bitch

thanks boys, ive come close to cheating and it isn't for me so for now i am sticking with wifey

thanks! OP Out

Not a playboy, just an average dude who can't find 1 chick that can keep up. Monogamy is biologically retarded.

great moves op proud of you

Steady on there pal.

Just be honest with her?

I see.

At the end of the day, you need to consider if exploring to satisfy your curiosity is worth losing your current GF.

This largely depends on how serious you both (and I cannot stress this enough, her view on this matters greatly) are about the relationship.

Consider the following:
1) If you do decide to fool around while staying in your current relationship, you should only do so if you have no problem losing her tomorrow.
there is ALWAYS a big risk involved in these sort of things.

2. Is she currently in college? If not, does she plan on going to college soon? This could, unfortunately, affect the relationship too.

3. If you are unhappy and thinking of exploring, she might be too. If you decide she is important, it's time to get your ass out of your head and try fixing whatever it is that is making you feel the need to explore. This could be your sex life, intimacy, getting overly-comfortable or something else entirely.

4. You don't realize this now, but having a younger girlfriend-turned-wife is definitely an advantage.

5. It sounds like you spent 4 of the most meaningful years of your lives together, and I'm sure that you have invaluable memories from this time with her. Losing this can hurt you later on more than you currently realize.

>tyvm