How long does it take to grow shoulder length hair?

How long does it take to grow shoulder length hair?

I have male hair btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Male hair?

?

You think you're going to look like Dave Grohl but don't realize your crown is probably in the completely wrong place and you're going to end up looking like just another metal wannabe greasy guy

>male hair

Crown?

Jesus Christ user, the spiral bit on your scalp where you hair grows from

So are you a Girl with male hair or a Man with male hair, theres a huge difference

youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

A bit more than a year.

You're looking at a year without cutting. 10 months if you're lucky and have fast-growing hair. Won't mean a damn thing if you don't care for it and wash it properly though.

I think it's about 1cm per month.

List of males who should have long hair

>those who have professional stylists on hand to manage it
>children
>men who get stuck on a desert island for a decade or more
>not OP

>I have male hair

Yeah, something around one year was also my experience, but it depends on how long your hair is already of course.

well memed

Took me over a year. It's annoying as fuck to have long hair though. Sometimes spend a couple hours just to get all the knots out of it. At which point you might consider dreads but getting decent dreads takes another year at least. You will need strong commitment whatever you do.

What if he said hes not like the others

an oldie but a goodie

Yeah, my friend hasn't cut his hair for a year now, just the sides next to his ears a bit and it's reaching his shoulders already

Takes me about 6 to 8 months.
About 3 to go from scalp to eyebrow length.
Gotta shave that shit every 2 weeks to keep my Mohawk strong.
I think they sell vitamins that might help with hair growth.

>20+17
>still misgendering your hair
The cis privilege stops here

bump

not long, for me anyway. i can get my hair to my tits in 6 months

Op has male hair. Fuck off cumdumpster.