Meet a really cute girl last week

>meet a really cute girl last week
>we're randomly paired to work together on a university assignment
>professor put the groups together so I'm super relieved at not having to try and find someone to work with me
>girl is actually really cool
>while we're introducing ourselves hobbies come up
>she's telling me how she's into music, I ask her what she listens to
>she says she's listening to Beethoven and Schubert right now
>asks me what I'm listening to right now
>tell her Death Grips
>she gives me this weird look like she wants to laugh but it also disgusted
>tells me "oh yeah my 15 year old brother is really into them, he likes to run around the house rapping about going places and guillotines"
>she says we should just get to work
>treats me cold as fuck now

What the fuck, Sup Forums? Death Grips is patrician as fuck, it's not a fucking pop band.

Lmao, I'm fucking dead. This is the best fucking shitpost I've seen.

Next time you see her confront her and say this exactly.
>What the fuck? Death Grips is patrician as fuck, it's not a fucking pop band.

>listen to coon shit
>get treated like a coon

should have said boards of canada, idiot.

should've said jazz user, that always gets classical pussy wet

>"Oh really, I love Jazz. Who's your favorite band?"

Rowland Kirk
also
>"Who's your favorite band"
that was a quality post user, i thoroughly enjoyed it.

>Bbng of course

>trying to woo a sperglord qt3.14 who likes classical

Also, just because an artist is patrician doesn't mean their fan base is when they only listen to their most popular songs. I always say I'm into Coltrane or some other pseudo-intellectual, normie shit that's neutral and makes me seem worldly af

Good thing you are not the OP

>tfw didnt think to cite someone like robert hood which would have given you both a) a classicist air and b) street credential
you dun goofed

>he fell for the Death Grips is patrician meme
might as well tell her you enjoy Wesley Willis

you flunked the shit test user.
unless shes a band geek, she is not listening to classical. you immediately got to press her on her bullshit. if she tries to defend classical again, you need to neg her on hating classical because you can't dance to it. then you neg her again claiming she can't dance for shit, and probably flops around like a dying fish(innuendo is intended here).

>You're really listening to those guys did you just get into classical
>Listen to some real music like Stockhausen, Tudor, Subotnik, Schaeffer, Lopatin, the list goes on

this is the worst reply in this thread

She probably would have been soaked and turn into his submissive cumslut if OP replied with that

>All these retards giving serious replies to this half-assed bait

no bait my friend

>You like listening to helicopter noises user?

>Jazz band
):^

Beethoven is the lo fi hip hop of classical

ITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOES

Beethoven is entry-level at first. Then you pretend he's not good to seem smarter. Then you realize Beethoven is exit-level.

Weather Report

ITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOES
>you like listening to 500 BPM blastbeat Relapsecore?

by exit level you mean the thing thats so bad it spoils the entire concept of music for you and so you exit listening to anything altogether?

dumb chadposter

I've never wanted a shitpost to be true more in my life.

It's true if you believe it!

i saw you post this exact same thing on r9k lmfao
kill yourself

Chet Baker or bust desu

nice pasta

>all these plebs who are covering for their DG appreciation by pretending to be jazz snobs
>all these plebs who think jazz bands don't exist cause RYM and last.fm tag jazz albums by the bandleader

Beethoven is babby's first classical music, sure, but makes a great intro to Liszt (greatest of all time IMO) and the rest of the Neudeutsche Schule. Classical music bitches would eat up a line like that