Jesus Christ, what a fucking mess.
>shitty CGI everywhere
>forgettable action scenes
>cringeworthy Peter, and not in a good way
>forced 'conflict'
>dumb villain
>quips, my lord, the quips are all out of place

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ CaptaiN_America_civil_war/image/qXUZ9GDcuNVbShZxG4yiQg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ORANGE SLICES LMAOOOO

all these movies are bad now, what made anyone think they would be good in the first place? Because one was good almost a decade ago?

Its so sad Marvel will never reach DC's height of kinography.

Funny how DC fags are the punching bags of everyone because their movies are shit, and so they want to know how it feels to shit on something. So they make these troll threads.

spiderman was the only good part of the movie

This movie came out months ago, why is there suddenly so many threads about it?

>Forgettable action scenes
not really they were quite gud(le airport scene) but they don't feel as epic as BVS's action sequences,also you forgot to mention the horrible cinamatography
>shitty CGI everywhere
you are right famalamadingdong
>quips are all out of place
Civil war and Winter soldier are the ONLY marvel movies where quips don't feel out of place,the quips are just limited to some characters
>cringeworthy peter
I liked peter though desu,it's prolly the only reason to watch Spiderman:Blacked Homecoming

DUDE I'M A TEENAGER
I HAVE HOMEWORK
EMPIRE STRIKES BACK IS A REALLY OLD MOVIE
I'M A TEENAGER
YOLO

That line was so fucking stupid.

Nobody mentioned DC in the slightest. Cool strawman.

It's sad you can't see how good this movie is. It's gud.

Jesus

Man You fucking underage DC-fags are just pathetic, yes Civil War was not a good movie. But that doesnt make BvS any less of a complete piece of shit.

Why do you think shitting on Marvel movies will suddenly make shitty DC movies movies better?

Normie trash movie number 13 by Disney Marvel!

No plots, no villains, shit fights, awful medium shots like we are all tv directors!

It'll have plenty of self deprecating jokes about the genre and it'll be safe enough to bring women and children too!

Why do you think because we think marvel movies are fucking stupid we automatically like DC?
Why are you so mad right now?

because the torrent came out a few days ago

it's complete shit through and through just like all cape shit

>posting camrip webms when the bluray is out
wut

i liked it

>implying it wasn't essential capefun kino

no wonder DCucks are so depressed

>why you so mad

Aren't you the guy whi made a thread just so they could rant about CW? Aren't you mad in this scenario?

Also the second i responded to is definitely a DCuck, so you could see why I would accedientally lunp you in with him.

Me too.

So did I

Its p good

>gud

Kill yourself underage.

>Two Thousand and Sixteen Years
>Still watching capeshit

This film is so ugly. So many awful medium shots.

I liked the 20 minutes or so with the fights and Spidey but the rest of the movie is fucking garbage.

Black Panther is so Kewl.

>forgettable action scenes

I agree they went for quantity over quality there, contrary to The Winter Soldier, but forgettabke? Sorry but I'm not ever forgetting Ant-Man getting big and Spider-Man showing up.

>cringeworthy Peter, and not in a good way

Only in a few instances. But I agree with you there. He was perfect when in his room with Tony but when they gave him dialogue as Spider-Man they made him a fucking idiot. Refering to fucking Star Wars as "that really old movie" was ridiculous when he's supposed to be a nerd. He talked like a jock would talk about Star Wars.

>dumb villain

This is literally the first time in all of Marvel Studios movies where the villain wasn't dumb. Well, Ronan wasn't dumb just cartoony as fuck but still.

>quips, my lord, the quips are all out of place

Most of them are well placed. It's nothing like Whedon. The Russo brothers know how to handle the humor.

>CINEGRID
>THIS

HAHASDJH I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW.THERE'S ONLY ''ONE'' AVERAGE SHOT IN THIS PICTURE.OTHERS ARE ALL MEDIOCRE.

What did he mean by this?

Its their capeshit mentality.

what garbage is this?

>cinegrad
>thinks it a caldiate to judge shots
>at all

Holy shit... I can't... I just don't... I dont know what to say. you are a psuedo-intellectual that knows nothing about filmmaking.

>valdiate way to judge shots

Man fucked that one up.

> a psuedo-intellectual that knows nothing about filmmaking

Lol, that's most of tv/, I'm not even making a joke.

You're obsessed.

You are so fucking right

Marvel will never have a scene this intense.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

all those shots are shit why would you cinegrid this

What does that mean? Im "obsessed," okay? Obsessed about what? Is my obsession a bad thing?

I dont even like Civil War, but Im sick and tired of pretentious under-age contrarians that think their "so deep and smart," for not liking marvel and liking BvS. Seriously grow the fuck up nobody cares.

Truly, capekino.

Yes but I never even mentioned BvS.
Do you see what I mean by obessed?

this cant possibly be real

What is photoshop and shitty torrents?

It isn't. Just checked.

Watched it today. It's not.

The other guy did, or did you miss that? Didnyou also miss the hundreds of threads that do the exact thing I talked about? Do you post on Sup Forums often or is this your first time?

Are you that fucking thick?

It isn't, don't worry.
Who the fuck uses Photoshop to edit their videos?

The thing with this movie is although the shots are mediocer and ugly at worst it actually has nice lighting and color filters so I never think it's ugly. Plus I think all the effects are great except for spidey at times and the costumes all look so great I dont notice anything sticking out as ugly.

That said, why the fuck would you cinegrid this lol?

The finest capekino

Its not even the worst

OOHHH MYY GOOD

You realize that about 90% of movies are medium shots right?

Its always the case. That's why.

People that think Marvel movies are stupid don't generally go out of their way to shit up the board with it. People that don't have a horse in the race just want it off Sup Forums rather than spurring MORE threads about capeshit,

>>shitty CGI everywhere
>>forgettable action scenes
>>cringeworthy Batman, and not in a good way
>>forced 'conflict'
>>dumb villain

>has bad reviews

>must mean it's bad

It's amazing how Marvel can make an airport look even more boring than they already are.

Why post BvS we're talking about Civil War here.

Npbody is even talking about BvS, you are obsessed

I just want Thor: Ragnarok to be good

running out of (You) again ?

Gosh, after you Dcucks failed another BvS and SS appreciation thread. You people got nowhere to go, huh ?

OK, here's another (You) for (You)

spent it well, HYUK HYUK HYUK.

Hopefully therell be enough planet hulk shit in it

Yes, such a shitty movie.

how Marvel will ever recover ?

>ended up only grossing 1.1 billion anyway

Yea, Civil War certainly made twice as much as BvS did, didn't it?................Didn't it?

>only 1.1 billion

>There are people in this thread who wake up everyday just to defend capeshit

That's so sad..

>DCucks literally can't stop talking about Marvel movies

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ CaptaiN_America_civil_war/image/qXUZ9GDcuNVbShZxG4yiQg/

Do you really expect anything more from Sup Forumsedditors that are too casual for Sup Forums?

>uh
>user

>>dumb villain
No.

I give you everything else but Zemo was perfect.
He had a goal, he knew how to play the game and unlike many one-dimensional Marvel villains he had an actual reason to want the Avengers gone. He wasn't a crazy megalomaniac, just a vengeful average joe.

Peter was super cringey.

GOTTA IMPRESS M-MISTER STARK GUYS.

Here's something to consider: CW has about a dozen superhero characters. Granted, 2 of them (Ant Man and Spiderman) are shoehorned cameo appearances purely for the toy $$$, yet the film still has a tight narrative, most of the characters have arcs, all of them get something cool to do. Cap, Bucky, Tony, Black Panther are fully fleshed out and get proper story arcs despite competing for screen time with Zemo, Crossbones, etc. When they do appear, Ant and Spider both steal the show with their cool powers.

Fucking FALCON gets more lines of dialogue in Civil War than Superman does in a film called "Batman vs Superman". Just think about that for a moment. And were any of Superman's lines memorable, apart from " the bat is dead. Bury it" and "MARTHA!" (for the wrong reasons)?

And Wonder Woman, despite only having to share screen time with two other heroes, speaks only to Bruce Wayne during the entire 2.5 hour movie and has no impact on the story whatsoever. She could be edited right out and no-one would notice. What does she do? Inflict a meaningless wound on Doomsday?

If nothing else, Civil War is a work of extremely efficient storytelling. BvS is horribly inefficient at setting up mood, characterisation and storylines in an economical and effective way. Bloated and incoherent, I believe the critics said.

I can't stop laughing at the fact that someone made a grid of these stupid non kino pictures

Why do people care about what normies spend their money on

all because tony stark is a dick

>literally caused everything bad to happen
>tries to blame others
>stay down....last warning
>proceeds to get rekt 30sec later

lmao

I can't even bother to pirate these capeshit movies anymore. They all play out the same. It's just the same fucking template they use every time with different superhero powers.

This movie was literal shit, i remember the winter soldier saying he wouldnt kill no one then 30 seconds later hitting a dude's head So hard against the wall it leaves a fucking hole in there
Was this written by Mr Burns 1000 monkeys with 1000 writing Machines?

Yeah this was pretty shit. And the whole thing looked like it was in fast forward but played back at 12 fps. Not a regular high shutter speed, but a fucking slowed down one, it was just shit. It looked like fucking shit.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Stop trying to make this a thing, it's annoying and makes you look like an idiot

Advertisers

>''ONE'' AVERAGE SHOT
>OTHERS ARE ALL MEDIOCRE
...explain to me what is the difference between mediocre and average?

Except this wasn't in the movie.

why did they have to cgi rdj's iron man suit, it was so offputting.