New GY!BE album announcement

>Nu-Sup Forums will call them "cucks" and "nu-males" for this

That's a bit embarrassing.

I won't
I don't fully agree with their politics but their music is fucking amazing always so getting that and getting to see Sup Forums stragglers autist rage at the same time will be great

seems pretty standard for gy!be, gonna assume anyone who gets upset/surprised about it is either underaged or stupid

>avant garde metal

Thank fuck their material is instrumental, their political stances are outright embarassing

>DUDE ANARCHY IS AWESOME AND THE STATE IS AN EMPTY ROTTEN HUSK LMAO
>PS thank you to the Governments of Canada and Quebec for the grant money :^)

>no export to Israel

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

their violinist is literally justin trudeau's sister

eh, they've always been cringey as fuck regarding politics. just listen to the music, it's not like the meaning behind it really matters when there's no lyrics

>avant-garde metal

I really hope it is.

>no export to israel

What? The only Sophie connected to Justin is his wife, who absolutely isn't in Godspeed. They were happy to hypocritically pinch federal money when Harper was PM too, in any case.

add a bit more distortion and it's literally just neurosis

yeah I meant his wife, my bad

>health care is a human right
Wait so, say there is a new country, blank canvas. By making health care a human right, wouldn't you have to force people to work in the medical industry and force them to serve people? Wouldn't that violate the rights of those people?

Justin's wife is Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau, she doesn't go by Sophie Trudeau. She used to be a TV host or something, that's not the same person.

It's magic, Efrim is a wizard, he ain't gotta explain shit.

Not the same person. You're probably joking but I don't want people to get the wrong idea.

Isn't forcing people to a certain labour slavery?

People willingly work in health care.

it's literally the same person. serfs don't play the violin

kill yourself

Justin's wife looks like this, for those of you wondering.

But they aren't forced to serve people?

You could say that about nearly every job.

Exactly, so health care isn't a right then?

It's almost as if Efrim's a naive idiot

she dyed her hair to look more prime ministerial? such a fucking sellout

or just not autistic

>Instrumental Rock, Advant-garde Metal
>faggot music elitists think GYBE! isn't post-rock

It can be treated as such. Assuming people decide to willingly work in the health care industry. Which they do.

How?

hmmmmmmm really
hmmm
makes me
hmmmm
ponder hmmmmm
really gets the gears
hmmmmm turning
hmmm mm capitalism you say?
really hmmmm
gets my
mmmhmmmm noggin joggin

This band was always a banal and contrived collegiate joke. The sort of shit only teenagers can take seriously.
I remember hearing their debut back in like 1999 and laughing out loud at the monologue which opened the album.

kek

well I think the tapes are literally a joke

but would there be enough people willing to work in the industry if they didn't have to? wouldn't the quality of care drop immensely?

Doesn't seem to be a problem in countries with universal health care. It is incredibly difficult to get into med school in Canada because it is so competitive from so many people applying.

What would happen if today all doctors suddenly quit? Then what? The only way to make health care is right is government compulsion to do so. You have to force people to work and serve in that field. Health care is a good and service

and then they all immediately abandon Canada for the States after graduating because our country pays them absolutely dick, hence why we're stuck with India's cast-offs filling our entire health care industry.

That's an interesting hypothetical but it simply would never happen.

>what if some insane hypothetical scenario occurred and you might have to change your views on healthcare because of it? Heh, gotcha kiddo.

Nu-Sup Forums is the one who'll defend them being anarchists

They can be whatever they want. Doesn't affect me.

t. 12 year old /r/The_Donald crossposter who's angered because most art doesn't fit his worldviews

it's certainly enough to piss off doctors so that they move somewhere they can make a decent living in. Making health care a right just devalues doctors work and makes them work more for less, which in turn makes their work suck and turns off people interested in the field.
Also the United States are too big to have socialized medicine. we have states bigger than european countries, so comparing the two is apples and oranges.

>avant garde metal

will not listen

>an end to foreign invasions
>an end to borders
Um, wouldn't a border less world just allow for more invasions.

>end to foreign invasion
>end to borders

pick one and only one retards

>caring about some bands politics
>listen to the music instead

the politics are injected into the music dumbass

>Using Constanza reactions
>thinking GY!BE is abbreviated "GBYE!"
you are obviously new please leave

I don't think it necessarily follows that health care as a law-enforced civil right is detached from health care as a network of economic activity. The legislative framework which ordains health care as a human right can incorporate the economic motivations of individual doctors and nurses within it.

Besides, a 'right' to health care often means simply eliminating financial barriers to access.

You tards think that the existence of borders physically prevents invasions?

Correct answer.

who gives a shit if it has political overtones if it's mostly instrumental with sampling? It's not hard to ignore the message with any music, and it's even easier with something like gy!be

You're right. Also, Ihonestly think that the impact their politics has on their music is greatly exaggerated.

It was GYBE! originally.

Did y'all hear of this band and their political views today? God I hate nu Sup Forums.

Okay fine, take the hypothetical out. The government doesn't force anyone to be in the medicine industry or to provide care to people in need. Therefore it isn't a right, it's a service and commodity

That's nice
t. faggot who thinks anyone who doesn't follow his worldview likes Trump

>an end to boarders
>NO EXPORT TO ISRAEL
Every time

because that's what the art represents and the reason it was created goofus
sure you can separate the politics and enjoy it at face value but that's just ignoring a large part of the meaning behind the music (even if said meaning is retarded and canadian).

Okay, it's a service/commodity that is publicly funded and guaranteed to all citizens. For all intents and purposes, that's a right.

>Luciferian Towers
The World Trade Center
>to be released September 22nd
>9/22
9/(11×2)
Are they saying this new album will be twice as intense as 9/11?

>having a political message
>instrumental album

pick one.

please take this shit to thanks

Would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

>Art is completely separated from current events and critique of society, that's what the spectacle told me!

What's wrong with ignoring the meaning behind it? I love using soap even though it was tested on animals, I love eating chicken tendies even though the chicken were probably fattened through CAFOs and shit like that. If the final product is good, it's easy to forgive or overlook the stupid shit that went into its creation.

Not him, but art that comes from the soul and ones own feeling/turmoil will always be more meaningful than whoever the artist votes for.

based godspeed triggering Sup Forums nu males

aren't the members of this band in their 40s at this point
this cartoonish college anarchist shit is a young man's game, they really should have outgrown it by now

That's why we do it on a state level
:^)
>when you get old, you must become a conservative dullard

Who are you quoting?

because the stupid shit is an inherent part of its existence. it'd be like buying chicken nuggets that were specifically advertised that chickens were tortured in the making of the nuggets and that being a primary reason people purchase those nuggets.

It isn't a right. It can only be a good and service. Sure you can change the definition of a right to mean a service that's funded by the government or society, but it can never be an actual human right.

Nice ad hominem.

retard

they are retarded antifa generation X dorks who are too old writing embarrassing shit like that. lol at them

good music for a long drive. Download it illegally, because fuck capitalism amirite?

yeah, I agree with this

I like to think of LYSF as more of an internal revolution rather than an external one

That doesn't delegitimize any representation of its political component.

>an end to borders
they literally hadn't said anything wrong until this. in fact if you removed that one sentence, this would be harmless cringe. but that is the stupidest fucking sentence I've read all month. godspeed jumped the shark

Because of the instrumental nature of their music. Most of the meaning behind it is mostly up to the listener's personal interpretation.

Musically I think it would good but as a comparison I'd say it's in poor taste but funny considering their politics.

>end to borders
How will the entire world agree on a universal form of law, culture, and standards? I don't understand.

extra kek because all of the members of godspeed are jewish

Looks like someone's too poor to visit another city.

aren't liberals supposed to be empathetic towards the poor

So it's a service that's funded by the public or government? Sure you can call it a right, but for a service to be a "human right" would mean that you would have to have the government force service and a human (doctor's) labour.

Well no, I'm not. But how can we incorporate muslim law into this utopian world society? If we do that, how are people in muslim societies going to accept that? How can we not expect them to object to their law and culture?

if this wasn't contextualized w the band's musical output this would just be schizophrenia and no one would care about it

Just taking the service that is publicly funded and guaranteed to all citizens and referring to it as a right is good enough for me. I can't speak for GY!BE though.

Dank

The vast majority of liberals and "leftists" are ultimately just as disgusted by poverty and weakness as the average conservative, if not even more so.
They might recycle the same tired progressive platitudes, but in reality they have a lot more in common with the ruthless and vapid yuppies of the 1980s than with, I dunno, Crass or whoever.

t. worked in a community outreach program for years alongside a variety of would-be leftists

>end to borders
fucking retards. Only children believe in that

More like it's their entire aesthetic. Did your poseur ass stream their album once in Spotify or what?

Boo hoo, they're anarchists.

Then you'd be wrong about calling it a right then. You can never call a human service a right because that would mean it would be slavery. Sure, I agree with the premise that universal health care is a publicly funded service, but to call it a human right or right is simply not true