Why does Sup Forums hate trannies so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/04/some-women-do-have-adams-apples/
livescience.com/32470-why-do-we-have-an-adams-apple.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QTPP55OfBEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're ugly, they can't pass for the gender that they think they are, and they're shitty fucking people.

That's not a tranny, my man

I have bad news for you

thats not a tranny and you arent very good at shitposting.

>"Why does Sup Forums hate degenerate retards who take medicine to fuck up their body growth on top of having possibly many mental issues?
We just racist obviously.

>mentally ill
>incapable of bearing children

If one day becoming helicopter would be reality due to technology evolving, and I'd start demanding my own helicopter landing zone toilets, you'd be quite angry to my ilk too

>no cis girls ever have adams apples
are you literally retarded?

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/04/some-women-do-have-adams-apples/

livescience.com/32470-why-do-we-have-an-adams-apple.html

cause generally, it's guys who wish they had a vagina.

They're fucking stupid.

She has a prominent adam's apple, but she's not a tranny. This has already been covered on /gif/ multiple times

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it..

youtube.com/watch?v=QTPP55OfBEc

Men are being feminized by the elites

My sister has an adams apple

Sup Forums is full of faggots and chink loving weebs
master race my ass youre an embarrassment to the white race

>intellectual discussion on Sup Forums

Ok I know that copy pasta is a troll or w/e but damn son. damn.

Anyways here's another top tier trap for you

Because people are enabling a mental illness that has a 40% suicide rate

See

Emily Rudd is not trans.

/thread

Eveery fucking 8 hours on the dot man. Get a fuciing life.

Because they don't love me.

No one loves me.

I don't know OP

why do you faggots make this thread so much?

says someone who keeps seeing it

because bigots here take the bait so easily.

not only do rational people get to express their appreciation for beautiful traps but butthurt racists and sexists freak the fuck out.

It's a win/win

What's with the massive influx of trannie threads?

i dont know why i laughed so hard at this.
Don't worry user, if i met you in real life, i bet you'd be pretty cool. stay positive

this tbqh

Anzu loves you

th-thanks

I love Anzu too...

I NEED to have that sweet virgin boipucci

My body aches for it