No WWYD Hatefuck? Perfect time for a WWYD Hatefuck. Replies get replies

No WWYD Hatefuck? Perfect time for a WWYD Hatefuck. Replies get replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/kayla-truskin-39355262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking source her now

Seriously OP don't be a faggot

Kayla Truskin

linkedin.com/in/kayla-truskin-39355262

Fuck!!!!

dam son

lol I have never seen anyone stand out more in a group photo. Shame cause the nerd girl is cute but so fucking outmatched here. Also checked.

[email protected]

That must be legitimately painful.

Surprised she hasn't gotten reduction surgery done.

would blackmail her with pics of her nude and sleeping until she loses her job. She'd be on the street and I'd pick her up one night and drug her. When she would come to, she'd be tied on a bed spread eagle with you pussy already filled with cum. I'd use her whenever I wanted.

wwyd to this tease?

they're like comically big.

so big that they're not even attractive anymore.

Wwyd to my girl. She's so small and can be easily thrown around

THESE TITS ARE INSANE

That comb forward next to those ginormous meat rockets.

Make her a toilet slave. Public restroom girl at local bar. Stick her head through a wall with a sign "Cum and Piss Bucket"
Video her drinking piss and getting mouth fucked all night. Post it on her Twitter and Facebook for family and friends to see.

I guarantee you natural tits that large will look like shit out of a bra.

When they hang she probably has stretch marks.

After searching her name I saw him and he has the same last name. So either that's her brother or someone is striking way fucking above their league.

I'd imagine he's the type of dude who jacks off in her panties, listens to her pee and then posts about it on Sup Forums.

How glorious would those sloppy saggers be to play with? Ridiculously huge but probably spill all over the place

The guy is probably loaded

Would be perfect for a titty fucking.

You know she had to pay extra to get that damn shirt tailored fit. God bless those milk cannons and her courage to keep them.

lol linked in password is seduceme1

Ya no doubt they are wrecked but lucky the guy who get to punch those things in bed

"So we like your resume and we'd love to have you down for an interview. Are you still interested?"

"Yes... There's just one thing I have to mention before I come in for the interview... I have to warn people about this because I look very different."

"Oh, we aren't like that here. Everyone is very warm and tolerant. Our HR department--"

"No... It's not what you think... I have... There's no other way to put this... Gigantic, disproportionately huge tits. They are extremely huge and everywhere I go, it really bothers people."

"Sorry, what?"

"Right... My boobs look like fully-inflated beach balls strapped to a petite body. I'm not exaggerating. I have to bring it up so that you are prepared."

"..."

"Absolutely think of the biggest you've seen and double that. It's far more absurd looking than a cartoon character."

"So... Boobsday-- Tuesday at nine?"

"Yes, I'll be there."

"Can't wait."

Imagine a male recruiter looking through her resume.
"Okay I'll just check her linkedin... and hired"

Could you image the dirty thoughts as her brother

They're all turned into breeders/livestock, but the one with the fat udders is permanently put to use as a human cow to be milked, obviously.

KEK dubs of truth

wtf are recruiters nowadays anyways?

I get emails like 3 times a week from these faggots.

What feminism looks like.

the skinny one has no food, the fat one has both hands occupied with food

seems like she had a reduction

If he's her brother that dude 100% has an incest fetish lol.

Would lock her in a public dog kennel over night and make all the un nuetered dogs fuck her in both holes, she'd be nothing but a pleasure put for the animals. When she's not in use i would plug her up with butt plugs so the cum wouldn't leak out, and keep her full. Once every dog has had their fill I would take a dildo with a camera in it so explore her milky insides and watch her try to push it all out.

Probably had them completely re-done. She almost certainly had a hormone issue that caused accelerated breast growth early on. She's probably been stacked like that for a while, but was fat when she was younger (hence nerd friends despite being cute and stacked). A reduction wouldn't be enough, I guarantee you those over-sized breasts would have fallen flat as a pancake as soon as she took her bra off. If she was going to waste time with surgery, she would have gotten implants to have some sort of shape to her tits without a bra.

I'm so upset there aren't nudes. Someone needs to get on this ASAP.

> moron sees a photo of her large breasts
> has no personal connection to her at all
> creepily decides to rummage through the internet to track her down merely for his own self titillation
amazing i wonder why a woman like that would feel compelled to get a breast reduction. drop dead faggot

nigger this is Sup Forums that isn't even close to creepy for this place.

She's really cute but was probably ignored by all the popular jocks in high school, so I'll bring her to a high school football game, drag her into the lockers, and let the team abuse the ever living shit out of her tight body. QB is lucky in stealing her virginity as the blood runs on his cock and he cums deep inside her. She'll have 3 cocks in her at all times for the rest of the night, and once the team wins, she'll be gang raped like a rag doll. She'll be so covered in hormonal jock cum by the end of the night she'd be almost unrecognizable. But whatever, I gave her her wish of being the prettiest nerd girl that all the jocks want to be with.

Doing long replies for long replies, but will only do 2 at a time, so if you want one, respond to this post (though I'll need a long reply first because I've gotten fucked in the past). Anything with lactation and young boys, but especially rape and titty fucking preferred. No snuff or gore.

what a faggot

I bet she gives great head.

would titfuck until the hucows come home

Roofie her, take her to my pad, strip and tie her up. Eat her out to see how her unconscious body squirms and moans. Prop her doggy style on a stool and cushions in the shower. I slowly pump her pussy with m'Dek, increase speed & force. We cum simultaneously. I face fuck her to revive my 8in long 3in thick dick. She moans your name as I fuck her pussy for a second helping, I turn on the Cold Water Only. As the shock and the panic consumes her, I feel her pussy muscles clench violently. Through her screams and inquiries of you I gag her with a t-shirt. I abuse her pussy like an inbred step child through her sobs and screams. Screams slowly turn into moans. Her clenching pussy milks me greedily. My dick thickens for an imminent orgasm, she panics fearing pregnancy. I leave large red hand prints on her ass as I yell STFU! A geyser of cum erupts into her cervix. As she weeps through her orgasm and the wet t-shirt I show her the Plan B pill. "If you ever want to see your little boyfriend, swallow . . . my jizz too. And I know how to hide a corpse!" She swallows, blows me, gets on top as instructed and rides my cock like her life depended on it! We cum again, I grab her throat aggressively leading her to my bed with the wet T-shirt in my left hand. As she pleads "Stop" I push her on the bed. I re-enter her pussy and mutter, "tighter than my sister". I muzzle her with the shirt with only her nose exposed to breathe. I pound her pussy mercilessly as I hold the shirt like bike handles, pressing it into her mouth. Between panic and extacy her eyes roll back, fighting in vein against my unmoving arms and her rip tide of orgasms. Deep, hard, less rapid strokes are all I can do as my massive orgasm builds. Moaning like the whore she is her back arches, her cervix opens as I blow the final massive load inside her. She passes out. I stare at her amazing tits as her chest rapidly rises and falls thinking "Does she REALLY have to go back?" *smirk*

Basically my kind of guy.

With a boob job and a hair cut, Rachel Dolezal right there.

hard anal sex then after she get's me warmed up I'd blow my load right on to where that boob window is.

I agree, you can easily tell she's a strong black woman.

Who and how?

Jesus Christ stop posting shopped pictures of Kayla

Well this thread is incredibly low effort...

Come up from behind and grope her fat tits. Stick my dick in her cleavage and rock back and fourth. Eventually nut inside her dress

Ball gag , bind feet . Cut her hair watch her cry about it . Pull panty down creampie pussy . Then tie her to something leave door cracked and invite random guys from craigslist to come over and raw dog it . Record everything share on Sup Forums in webm

This is the most jewish photo I have ever seen

implying that's much better

She will be able to do 2 hour in a gangbang before she pass out, at first 7 guys would enter in her room to rip all her cloth, She will struggle but not be able to get out of this situation. one guy gonna facefuck her so much hard that she will shed tears, after 1 hour every guy will already try her pussy and her ass once so they gonna start double penetrate her and she is gonna cry realy loud. after some minute a other guy will insert is dick in her pussy so at the end she gonna have 4 dick inside her , one in the mouth ,1 in her ass and 2 in her pussy. she pass out and everybody gonna cum in her little cute face.

yeah and when theyre released from that bra you wont be able to see her knees

Her tits look stupid when shopped.

On the right. Hang her by those huge tits while i whip her like a pinata

Run my cock between those thighs from behind.

incoming OC. Get ready! iv got a ton of nudes of my ex that i was saving for a "Pics your shouldn't share but this thread seems nice.

dump it user

37 images, no fawkin nudes

"The summerfags came rolling in around june"
(Google summer wind)

This person gets it.

>37 images, no fawkin nudes
Wasn't aware nudes were a requirement. Maybe you're on the wrong board. Have a great day newfriend.

>
Dayum, source?

WWYD to this nerdy cosplay slut?

Well now that's just uncalled for.

This are nice