All right fags! I'm off to space! Any wise words (or pussy pics) to send me off, or to give to the other side

>all right fags! I'm off to space! Any wise words (or pussy pics) to send me off, or to give to the other side.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8lZZax0QNo
youtube.com/watch?v=BpHK8Lisq2E&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You might never come back from it OP don't be stupid

take the psilocybin and stop looking for other to acknowledge your journey, otherwise you'll come back exactly the way you entered, fucking pig.

youre gonna waste them OP,
>turn into powder
>soak in hot water cup
>strain
>intravenous

Have fun Opie.

did you weight them beforehand?

you might get hit by an airplane, dont be stupid

just eat em faggot

Wtf.... fuck off.. I always come back

What do the number mean, the amount of mushrooms you picked?

Thx dude

everyone comes back

Did I what?

picture a forest, choose a tree, crawl in the hole under it, you should end up in an other forest, find the same as before, sit and wait for your spirit guide

did you put them on a scale to see how much they weight

No. Timestamp you newfag

Keksimus. Thx, I will

You are supposed to do that?? Nah, I did ofc. 5 grams

I'm jealous. It's hard to find shrooms where i live.

good amount. always pushes me completely out of reality

OP here.... send more trippy shit!

I grew them. Ordered 2 sets from Amsterdam. Going on 2 flush atm

remember to ask for his intention, can't lie in spirit world, can be dangerous if you never ask shit

It's colombian. You usually need a little more for visuals, compared to other shroomies

I'm Johnny Appleseed.
I may never see it grow but I planted it.
When you water it later

I will ask tons brother!

Lotus postion and listen that bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=e8lZZax0QNo

Tripped at their show last night, was a good time.
youtube.com/watch?v=BpHK8Lisq2E&app=desktop

i've grown my own set of golden teacher from a kit and with 4.5g last time i was out from the beginning till the end. My natural tollerance is quite awesome for this though

I've found I have a good tolerance too... there is alwaya this face before you'r off, but then....

I know them! Thx

during my last 2 trips above 3g i just went into closed eye mode and was kind of dreaming for the whole duration....

OP here.... Whoooooooooooaw

Hhahaha NO man, NO!

That IS trippy AF

wait for spirit guide at 2nd hole or go in 2nd hole?

this fucker has no idea what he is talking about. just let em drie and eat em, fuck it eat em wet if you want but only if you have a strong gag reflex

Hole nr 2. Sounds kinky AF

ok ok
is this better then ?

I know man. I ignored the autism, and at the time the shrooms were long eating.... (after being grown and dried myself)

Op here... HOLY F....

but see if honestly you were, it may be benefitial to the context of this thread

Yeeeeees! I can feel these things starting to mess with my vision.. i love it

in the 2nd forest there should be the same tree you found in the 1st one, there should be no 2nd hole, just sit at the tree and wait

shouldve banged that shit bud hits you instantlly

What... off to space? Yea, I don't disagree

Great....

i feel a connection to this like the spirits need to show me something. will try a 8th in the woods alone at night asap. not troll either i think this is what i need to do

Have fun swimming in the mushroom mindwarp my nigga

Do it brother.... for science

Just remember to breathe, otherwise you'll forget how and suffocate.

OP here...

it is one of the way to build your mind into searching a guide to travel the spirit world, then you can stop being a dreaming tourist and actually learn from someone/something/yourself.
If you're serious, purify your body with water (a bath or swimming in a river) and burn salvia where you intend to meditate.
there is more rituals that can be used but i find them very noob unfriendly.

If u want more mate

i am very serious, i do the mushrooms in a pond, burn or smoke salvia?

forest dude here, found some more vision disturbing shit =D

When I ate shooms and drove aimlessly through the forest in the rain, reveling in nature's beauty was a good time. I recommend it, as long as you don't go full retard and get lost and eaten by wolves or some shit.

Think of me

I love how my pictures always seem to get rotated when I post them.

dry salvia leafs, when burned, tend to purify the air around you. Go in the pond only to purify your body before meditating, don't stay in it while triping dude.
Anyway it's not like you HAVE TO do this, it's more like it make it a bit easier to free your mind.

last one OP, hope you enjoy (°-°)>

That's one of my favorites.

FD

yeah, i'm mad i couldn't get it bigger :/