MEN AND WOMEN OF Sup Forums TODAY WE TAKE Sup Forums

MEN AND WOMEN OF Sup Forums TODAY WE TAKE Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtrTW5o7Jgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE SHALL GO TO WAR

Shut up, summerfag. We're staying here.

Do you really think they won't come for us first dude, remember when they tried too make Sup Forums there side spot

bump

interesting so bump whats your plan OP

bump

The planes go and hit them hard, and fast then get out before they know what happen, then blame it on /bant/ because fuck those fags they've always talked shit about Sup Forums

>implying there aren't people straight out of Sup Forums that post here.
Sup Forums is for everything. Sure, hardcore Sup Forums users are annoying, but we already have Trump fags, fascist fags, communist fags here. Sup Forums is too concerned right now arguing with each other about how shitty Trump is or how he's the second coming of Christ.

guys

Why raid Sup Forums or reddit or tumblr? Its all sides of the same coin? It'd be better to target a single person or corperation outside of our demographic - wherein their audience cant retaliate, or if they do, they mess it up due to false information.
MMA fight being rigged, popular streamer/youtuber, christian forums, etc

>Sup Forums post here
Exactly then what happens when trump cools down then what like I said in earlier post

uggh god it reeks of samefag in here

Have this nasty bot-filled trash bin for yourself, ugh.

leave them fags alone, they're cringy enough without further encouraging their chronic victim complex.

this is where people are talking about a war against reddit, not Sup Forums this guy went off on their own

Listen, if you want to raid a board that is only 5% different than us, be my guest. But, it would be preferred if you raid Reddit or Tumblr to get a laugh. There's more people there that you'll genuinely piss off with your opinions.

Thats a thought but also I might add that there going to be a new thread coming in August called /blk/ so nigs will being trying to force Sup Forums pot of there zone where do you think they will go?

containment boards exist for a reason. Sup Forumstards are supposed to keep their autism there. sometimes they leak i know, but best for everybody to just let the tards alone.

I want tumblr to raid us again, that shit was fun.

I say we start a thread to piss them off. It's been a while since we got to fuck with someone without a newfag telling us it's a personal army request.

A different chan?
Seriously, point of raids isnt to change internal structure, its to cause hilarious anger inflicted onto an unsuspecting target who assumes their invincible, once we start targeting ourselves, we destroy what power our demographic holds in hive minding outside influence. hal turner, tom green, habbo, etc

I was going to suggest a thread against trump but I was thinking start small

if we are trying to do that fuck with this guy he live streams his life
youtube.com/watch?v=VtrTW5o7Jgc

But where not I'm simply saying that chan is adding something fresh and we need to strike first before its all over, everybody here likes there likes Sup Forums the way it is you want to keep it that way? Of course it could be better but just saying.

Shit streamer, true, but not big enough or lulzy enough unless they have a history of rage, or can fly off the deepend to mass following.
Maybe more popular asshole? Or some type of famous ranting youtube channel?

it would take someone actually going on tumblr, and false flag some narrative about raiding the den of evil known as the hacker known as 4chænz etc..

it could work, they might bite and come here for a second round of the triggipocalypse.

Sup Forums was never good, it'll even out regardless of what boards are added or taken away.

Some guy started a Tumblr raid thread. Are we down to join?

it begins.

YES

Ugggghh but Tumblr is a non issue fags they have nothing but feels and sheeeeeeit

feels and shit is fun m8

tumblr is already here, reddit is here, and Sup Forums is on both - we all recycle the same memes, why not a target outside another "memewar" but rather manipulate those social media sites to spread false information regarding a popular streamer/popular event/etc?

MMA fight has a time limit, famous youtube streamers can be taken down with out of placr context clips and posted to buzzfeed/twitter, etc.

Also all the "lulz: a corruption of lol" albums are on tumblr (if you guys want music)

We should hit reddit if anything cause fuck those nigs there a wannabe chan with the feels of Tumblr

This man is right

Reddit is the shittiest - you can sell a year old reddit account for $15-20 to forums for advertisement. Why not create false ads? Instead of instagram "look at this [item] i bought from [store]!" 1k upboats, rather "found a tooth in a subway sandwich" 1k upboats? "Beats by dre broken, all i hear is screaming", or something more clever than what i suggested, idk

>selling reddit accounts
this shit goes down? seriously?

holy shit I had no idea

Aka fuck with the advertisements on reddit, showing how we can manipulate those who subconciously manipulate us? Idk im dumb, the internet is just a series of tubes

Yeah, no post accounts 1+ years start at $12, if you have posts that top 500-1000 upboats you get more money, theory is it seems like a legit account for ad companies to seem legit when they post their products, then use enmass to upboat a product

>take Sup Forums
We're trying to help you fucking retards.
But like the blind sheep wiled by the wolf, you think we're the enemy because you listen to people that tell you genders are fluid, raping immigrants are good for your country and that Russian spies are in every shadow.

Fucks sake. Wake up.

this is.. sad, and hilarious of sorts.

.. good shit I never went there.

oh christ just sod of you infinite cringe lord

Case in point.

fuck the Sup Forums bastards

R A I D T U M B L R, N O T /P O L/

I'll be damned if we start a civil war on Sup Forums.

Yes brother I am with u

exactly, so give up. We're a lost cause, go campaign your burps on /s4s/.

I am ready if you are

MAKE TUMBLR RAID Sup Forums

Now thats a thought also

Your girlfriend knows you're a lost cause, too.

tumblr really got bruised trying to fuck over Sup Forums... imagine the unholy war between tumblr and Sup Forums

popcorn for days, Sup Forumsro.

well I'm going in bitches fuck y'all who don't join in my crusade, and for the Sup Forums fag LURK MOARRR

like Sup Forums made Sup Forums raid tumblr

Exactly, so why dont we raid with fake ads for major companies to slander them? would require people to make several reddit accounts with throwaway emails or gmails (with ip spoofer? Idk if reddit tracks ip), then somone makes a lulz worthy negative image ad, and we all upboat it to front page? Finding a body part/tooth/dead animal in food or boxing?

she did, yes, that's why she split.

they did? I thought tumblr did that one it's own accord.

>raid with fake ads for major companies to slander them?
this is a brilliant idea, user. I wish I could help, but I have no idea how reddit works.

You'd be pissing in an ocean of piss.

But keep me posted

Someone snitched to Sup Forums and made thread now there talking shit about Sup Forums