Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

How can I remove this belly fat, what do I do?

I am 20, 181cm, 73 kg

Thanks

P.S.
Sorry for pixelating whats behind me. I don't trust most of Sup Forums even though there are many nice people out there who are willing to help :)

are u holding in a massive piss mate

Unpixelated or gtfo

Have almost same exact thing, I guess working out, stop eating junk food or candies. And eventually the fat will be burned. Just an assumption

no
Sup Forums is too cruel for me to show my appartment
anyway not very related to my question :(

Fat ass

Thanks! I rarely eat junk food, when I ate unhealthy I had like 85 kg! but now that I eat healthy and very little sugar I cant manage to get this belly fat off

thanks, what do?

This, had smaller version of that 3 months ago and i'm 24, just started doing 50 situps a day. Now i'm at ~200-300 a day. Doesn't really take all that long.

Wtf ever made you think there are many nice people here willing to help?
Gtfo, fatass.

Workout fatty. Get those chicken legs moving and do something if you want that blob to go away.

Wtf is that? It looks like mutating cancer. Also, where is your dick hiding you little pucci

There's a gigantic dildo up OP's ass.

Probably true

>situps

that mainly works out the top of your abs

cardio/leg lifts is what you want

You can't spot reduce body fat without surgery. You lose bodyfat as a whole, and your genetics dictates where it's lost first. Some people carry extra fat on their arms, back, legs, in your case it's your lower abdomen.

Burn more calories than you consume. Resistance training helps with this tremendously.

Show us your cock and Ill tell you how to get rid of it fast...

So sit ups would burn the fat?

I've gotten so many different advice from people that contradict one another. One says watch calorie intake, other says run, and some say don't bread...

Thanks for the advice, I'll do squats I don't want to have chicken legs...

Sup Forums helped me few times regarding other problems and I also helped some fellow Sup Forumsrothers

why so ruuude

nice trips and nice cat!

Leg lifts? is that an exercise where you lay on floor and just lift legs?

thanks

there must be a way without surgery.. What is resistant training?

Forget showing us your cock. Show us your boy pussy.

bro its mainly your diet, you arent eating enough fruits/veggies

or if you are, then you are drinking too much soda/coffee/milk

no way thats fat. Take the massive dildo out of your ass or see a doctor because thats a tumor.

that looks like a hernia

leg lifts - 3 series of 20x - and cardio

>there must be a way without surgery.. What is resistant training?

Yeah it's called burn more calories that you eat. Your body will then tap into fat stores, and burn fat.

Resistance training = weight training. Pick up heavy shit and then put it back down.

its a fucken dildo bruh

Do a load of core exercises which will develop your abs and should help blend out the fat area.

haha
I thought giving up sweets and junk food would be enough for loosing belly fat...
I never had a habit of eating much fruit and veggies, why do they matter with this?
yeah i have dildo with underwear on yupppppp
very good advice thanks
nope?
I do some wight lifting, like shoulders, chest, arms, and back... i guess i'll start doing dead lift?

alright, I will, thanks bro!

healthier carbs, healthier bowel movements

the fiber will help you digest things bettter

let me guess, your shit is extremely pasty and dry huh? thats what bread does to you

>I do some wight lifting, like shoulders, chest, arms, and back... i guess i'll start doing dead lift?

Do you do any cardio? If not, just walk for like 15 minutes a day. Walk on a treadmill with an incline if you want to be more aggressive about it.

Don't run. It's bad for your knees.

medfag here

thats a tumor and you have no dick

Stand straight and go to the gym.

Stop the red meats
Rather, go full vege

Where the fuck is your bulge?

leg lifts - 15-20 reps, 3-4 sets
reverse crunches - 10-15 reps, 3-4 sets
sitting twists with a 10lb weight - 20 reps, 3-4 sets
flutter kicks - 30 reps, 3-4 sets
also cut out any sugary foods, drink a lot of water

Is riding a bike good enough for this?

oh and do 3 sets of 30 seconds - 1 minute plank

Yeah that's legit cardio. Just always challenge yourself.. go a little faster, ride a little longer.

You can't target fat loss to a specific area. All you can do is cut calories and lose weight. In doing so you will lose fat, but you will also lose muscle.

Once you lose that fat you can gain weight again with an emphasis on protein to support muscle of fat with your weight gain.

Chances are though that your genetics just enable you to naturally store body fat in your belly more so than other parts of your body

Just be happy with you are OP ;^)

Look up HIIT (high intensity interval training)

Okay, I will make myself eat more fruits and stuff that have fiber in it. And YES usually my shit is very dry and a bit hard to pass...

No I don't do any cardio, only exercises I'll walk then. Interesting one more person I know told me that running is bad for knees I guess it's true!

Oh I do have one

yeah my posture is kind of bad...

I do eat chicken a lot, not much red meat

What does this mean?

This sounds like good training. Thanks!
Btw how true is it that exercises don't really burn fat, but they make your muscle stronger underneath? I heard some people say that

Thanks! I heard this before as well!
So what you are saying is that I cant do muscle building and fat burning at the same time? How do those fit people get fit and have muscles?
I am quite happy, no harm into trying to look even better though :)

Okay, will do, thank you!

I forgot to add to my previous reply.

I am losing weight but not fat, what's up with that? Like last week I had 75 kg this week 73 and I see no change. How is that possible

You won't notice small changes like that. Especially seeing yourself every day.

Taking a before and after picture will help you realize changes in the long term.

if you check your appearance every week, you won't notice gradual changes. Keep up your exercises but check your progress like once a month. Give it a couple months and you'll definitely see a huge change

I was used to checking weekly just to see if there is any change, there probably is but i cant see it since week is a short period i guess :(

I got many good advice in this thread. thank you all

With ab exercises, you're not really burning fat but you're strengthening your core. If you do a good amount of cardio and ab exercises, you'll be able to lose belly fat while also toning your core. About a year ago, I had a little bit of a belly, not fat, just not a flat stomach. Then I started doing high intensity ab workouts about twice a week, and now my abs are about as toned as I want them. Theyre not amazingly ripped, but you can still tell that they're there.

ice pack on it, it burn fat

also keep in mind that there's a lot of factors when checking your weight and comparing that to your appearance. Like did you eat or drink right before you weighed yourself? Have you pooped? Things like that will make you look fatter, even if you've lost weight

I don't necessarily need ripped abs, all I want is a flat stomach! Thanks for the advice! If you feel comfortable send a picture!

wut? is this is a joke? xD

I usually check my weight after pooping. I am trying to be as consistent as possible

You can't target fat on body parts. I have the same issue. I think the body is just stubborn sometimes and that's why man had to invent Lipo and cool sculpting.

Even if one got lipo fat will come back at the same spot? making lipo very unnecessary, we should find a way to trick the body. lipo is cheating...

>I usually check my weight after pooping. I am trying to be as consistent as possible

Not that guy, but consistency is key. Day by day weight fluctuates quite a bit, but going by a 7 day average will be more accurate for weight loss.

A more reliable way to notice weight loss is by how your clothes fit. Eventually you will be going to that next notch on your belt, or your shirts will start to get baggy.

So if someone eats about 1800 calories a day they're supposed to workout and burn more than that? Howwwww

Your body burns like 800 calories on it's own without you even moving. Every thing you do on top of that is more calories burned. Moving your head, walking to the bathroom, going to work, etc.

On AVERAGE, a full grown man burns about 2,000 calories a day. So on AVERAGE a man would have to eat 1,900 calories or less to burn fat.

If you workout 4 days a week or have a physically demanding job, you will burn use more like 2,500 calories a day or maybe even 3,000 each day. This means you could technically lose weigh by eating 2,400 calories or 2,900 calories respectively.

eat more cruciferous vegetables
eat more omega 3's and protein
maximum effort cardio as much as possible
drink water
sleep a lot
eat extra calories

thanks for a reply bro, I was ready to let this thread die lol
> omega 3
> eat extra calories
can you explain these two? and especially the last one?

>Sorry for pixelating whats behind me. I don't trust most of Sup Forums even though there are many nice people out there who are willing to help :)

The fuck you think people are gonna do, faggot? You're not that goddamned important, you fucking retard.

take a huge shit and that lump will go away

>So sit ups would burn the fat?

You can't target specific areas of fat.

WHAT THE FUCKJ

The gut is just the most common area for males to store fat. So it's generally the last place to disappear. Lower your overall body fat percentage and you should see results.

omega 3's are in fish. basically it's fish oil. it sweeps up your cholesterol and widens your blood vessels. Should make you lose a little bit if you eat a fuck ton for a long time. and dont believe all the diet hype. if you dont eat enough your body will try hard to conserve fat and mass to stay in homeostasis, or as close to the original weight you started at. so you want to be extra full, or at least completely full, that way it tricks your metabolism into working overtime, constantly burning off food, especially if you're exercising. more food = more testosterone more test = less fat more muscles. you dont wanna overeat every meal. I'd eat a huge breakfast and small dinners. Undereating will cause a lack of test. I've never seen big muscley guys with no fat that dont eat like bears. They drink shakes full of calories every couple hours.

Dude, the fuck is wrong with your stomach, at 20 too?

I'm fucking 30, 180cm and 70kg and I don't have a tumor like that, jesus.

pushy
Yeah I learned that today.
If I understood correctly, fat is burned when body doesn't have any energy left, so it takes the fat and burns it
How come other people tend to store fat in legs and other places like chest? Even when I had 85+ kg I stored all my fat in lower abdomen, weird...

Post your butt OP

Very good explanation, thanks!
Well hopefully I'll have a flat stomach like you one day! hehe

Hahhahah is that stretch marks on ur hips @op?

Not even joking

/fit/izen here. I get the same exact fat deposition.

I travel frequently and I just binge eat fast food because I'm working a month at a time for 12-16 hour days at a time out of a hotel room.

When I get home I just fast for seven days and it poofs into thin air.

yeah :( I don't know how or why that happened
bit public don't you think?
fast like from morning to 8pm ? XD
wow I should try that! haha

would let a doc see that it loks so fucking unatural, i mean the bulg itself but then its also on a spot and dosent go to the sides

Holy shit OP all these replies and still nobody got it right that I can see. You have anterior pelvic tilt. Look up clam shell exercises and do them EVERY DAY.

Yeah I wondered why noone commented on that. I am doing exercises on fixing the APT I didn't even know I had it until I visited the doc for checkup. Do you have any advice on this?

do it anyways

Fast as in the only thing I swallow is water for 7 days. Well except for my boyfriend's gun. But I don't let him swallow my load when fasting because ketosis cum is fucking VILE.

Disgusting

>boyfriend's gun
NO AUTOCORRECT!

His CUM

I should try this lol btw what is ketosis?
nice auto correct xD googling guns much?

its ur posture thats to blame, its called hyperlordosis, it pushes your belly out. you see how your lower back swaying, look it up. you have to fix your sitting/standing/walking posture with stretches and practicing correct posture

Why are you asking Sup Forums dumbass?
Take that shit to /fit/~

Yeah posture is somewhat responsible for that, but not fully, I do have some belly fat I find hard to get rid off! Also I am doing exercises for fixing lordosis. Thanks for the reply brother!

Sup Forums is home :p

clam shells are a good place to start, along with being aware of and correcting your posture constantly through the day till it starts to feel normal

Thanks! I'll do this exercise

>>/fit/ read sticky

you could induce ketosis by taking supplements for it and your body would shed the kilos on its own

u are retarded

OP here
>ketosis
What is ketosis xD

You have an interior pelvic tilt. Look up what it is and how to get rid of it.

Pretty sure sure that you have cocaine smuggled into your stomach from your rectum

mate thats not belly fat, thats a tumor(maybe a fatty tumor), you need a doctor for that

just use this shit, read up on ketosis yourself. your breath will stink while youre on it tho

I found out recently, I'll start fixing it today! that is doing exercises!
heroin bro heroin!! :p

guy that knows what he's talking about here.

doing crunches won't do anything to burn fat. crunches will just make your hip flexors tighter and work some of your abs underneath. you need to stop eating carbs and start doing some cardio. burn more calories than you eat and don't eat a lot of carbs (fruit and vegetable carbs are okay, eat those)

thanks for making that clear!
does ketosis have any serious side affects?

you don't need a supplement to go into ketosis. taking in low amounts of complex carbs and eating high amounts of protein and healthy fats will take you into ketosis

You have a ventral hernia, son.

no. ketosis is a natural state your body goes into when you force it to burn your body fat for energy. you don't need a supplement to go into ketosis

>does ketosis have any serious side affects?
your breath stinks and you use your fat reserves so thats kind of serious ye

you are gay ! this is pregnancy

I'll eat more fruits then!
I understand, thanks! Is ketosis state recommended for fat loss? Why would someone want to get there?
fat reserves? xD

What the fuck is wrong with you OP does everyone know about your fanny pack? Your kangaroo pouch? Little coin purse?

Had the same issue after losing weight, I had to put an emphasis on core work, a lot of what you're seeing is a result of lose skin.

Because you're still young it'll take care over time, building up core muscle will help mask it and rubbing vitamin E cream on your stomach will help (that's what women do after pregnancy).