STOP SAYING THAT EUROPE IS FUCKED, WE ARENT

STOP SAYING THAT EUROPE IS FUCKED, WE ARENT.

AFTER EVERYTHING WILL BE OVER ALL THE SHITSKINS WILL BE SENT BACK.

NO ONE WILL STAY IN EUROPE, NO ONE WILL CHANGE EUROPE CULTURE. NO FUCKING ONE!

STOP FUCKING MAKING FUN OF US, WE MADE THE WOULD. WE FUCKING EUROPEANS COLONIZED THE WHOLE WORLD. WITHOUT US YOU WOULD NOT BE LAUGHING!!!!!

>THE SHITSKINS WILL BE SENT BACK.
You are a shitskin, you silly wop.

Whatever you say dude, but I think some saudis are gang raping your wife, maybe you should go help her.

shhh, go to sleep Pepperoni, Ahmed we be buy shortly to fuck your ass. And collect his tax

/thread
He's one of the shitskins already

YUUURROPPPE IS FUCKED.
YOU WILL BE BREED INTO BLACKNESS
GET READY TO GET IMPREGNATED DEEP IN YOUR EUROPEAN WOMBS BY BIG SMELLY NASTY BEARDED MUSLIM MEN OF BATTLE AGE. YOU CAN THANK MERKEL AND ALL THE REST OF YOUR WITLESS FAGGOT LEADERS.

EURPOE BTFO

>tfw i am half african indeed

Kill me now

Bury your pizza recipes and leave clues for Sup Forums.

You gotta be shitting us.Brown 'ppl' are retarded rapist and thiefs. This rapefugee crisis is just the tip of the iceberg.I hope all you good white ppl are planning to reintegrate America to make it great again.

>wop
How many packs of cigarettes do you smoke faggot?

cried Romulus Augustus Faggotus

AT LEAST I CAN POO IN LOO PAJEET

DESIGNATED

Hush now Italibro, it'll all be over soon.

It's more common to see white males with hispanic girls than the other way around where I'm at.

>Minnesota
>Somalia

The eternal swede cannot get enough black cock

and thats good because...disappearing is iminent, your burgers are doomed

You'll kick them out again Italibro, you've done it before, you can do it again.

It's all ogre already. Shits fucked.

You gotta take it back

>Bhutan

Fucking how. There is only like 300,000 of them.

But you are fucked, Paolo. Or worse, doomed.
It may not even be possible but if it happens you should feel ashamed if in a few years we end having a better QoL than you not because we improved but because you couldn't stop the goatfuckers from moving to your countries.

Shit-tier bants.

I want a race war so bad.