Feels? I'm sad. I'll tell my story if you want. I'm just really upset

feels? I'm sad. I'll tell my story if you want. I'm just really upset.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tell us fag

My parents are splitting up. My dad is taking it really hard. We're staying at my aunt's house while she's on vacation. I started smoking cigarettes, the one thing I always said I wouldn't do. It's really hard watching this happen, I always saw love in my parents. I don't understand why this is happening, and I don't know how to ask them about it

Focus on your own personal growth rather than letting this block it.

Emotions are just chemicals in your brain. Means nothing.

Nobody care. Kys

How can I do that? My dad has mental disabilities, it's gonna be hard to take care of him. We have no house, no jobs. This is the hardest thing of my life

Fuck you guys. I always see Sup Forums giving support, yet whenever I need it I'm met with this.

>I started smoking cigarettes

Oh shit Sup Forumsoys, my life isn't going so well right now. I'm practically being FORCED TO BUY CIGARETTES!

Explain this one, dipshit. You never have an excuse to start smoking. You went full retard.

At time like this you have to suck it up and do as much as you can. Be sure to stay with your dad and help him through this. Also if he doesn't have a job motivate him and then help him finding one once he feels better. I guess you'll have to live at your aunts house for a while. Tell her what's going on and she'll probably agree to take you in for a few months

yeah self-destruction is not the right way to react to this.

my parents got divorced, and it sucked. it still sucks, in some ways, but it does get better. you'll grow up. try to learn from their mistakes.

Here for u man, time heals all wounds, pain and sadness are only temporary

State your age.
Why don't you have a job?
>and I don't know how to ask them about it
Yeah you do. Just ask them. Sit down with your Dad and ask why Mom left. Don't let him evade you, but don't kick him while he's down, either.

My aunt had some, I didn't buy them.
I might not be allowed to be on this site by site rules. Also, I tried asking, but my dad said I could probably figure it out. I guess I'll have to wait a while.

Thanks man, it feels good to hear that >here for u man

oh no not cigarettes

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

I like chemicals, they mean something to me.

Im having trouble posting this as a thread from mobile so I'll leave this here:

I want to kill myself but don't know how. I want it to be cheap, painless, quick and under $50. I live in LA. and dont say exit bag. My mom will find out if I even try to spend a night away from home

If I never could have done drugs to numb my pain I'd be long dead. See .....
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods

It hurts to live!
I just watched Synecdoche, New York and now I'm having an existential crisis.

I can tell you exactly what's going on.

See pic related.

Start a thread on Sup Forums, tell them you're White, and they will help you fix your parent's marriage.

It's fucked up. Blame Cultural Marxism.

boohoo faggot, they're leaving each other because they blame each other for having such a pathetic kid. They don't love you and are taking it out on each other. They both wish you were never born. You were a mistake.

underageb&

A prediction for the years to come
OP, you may be underageb&, but i offer you one piece of advice: side with your father. Always.

>My mom will find out
I'm having troubles telling you to hang yourself when you write something like that boy.

Fuck wrong image

Judge me all you want. I don't want to bitch making my life hell to prolong it

Really? Makes it waaay easier for me
They're young, and more likely to fuck preparing the method up or just not go through with it

I'm 21 if that puts your mind at ease

I don't judge you. People can be hella mean.
You know her?

this is eerily close to my growing up ( i was the son) I hated my dad for so long over what turned out to be lies

As an oldfag who's been dumped a few times and heard a bunch of old divorced men's stories, he're the tl;dr:

> be woman
> want alpha fucks (sex from romance novel cover man) and beta bucks (some chump to pay for it)
> realize if she gets a divorce then she can get banged out by muscular niggers while your dad cries and pays for it with alimony
> for bonus points she can bang a nigger in your dad's bed then get a restraining order against your dad when he starts yelling at her

What your dad needs to do:
> accept he's been lied to about women his whole life.
> post his story on r/marriedredpill.
> hire a lawyer to help him protect his money. do not talk to his wife's lawyer.
> do not ever use his mental disability as an excuse ever again. he must NEVER SHOW WEAKNESS to his woman or she will cheat on him. also I don't give a shit. he needs to man the fuck up.
> if he lives in a no-fault divorce state then he needs to fuck a younger, hotter, tighter woman than his wife as soon as humanly possible, and make sure his wife finds out. ideally bring home the better-looking woman and fuck her in the house. (it can't be a whore; that's cheating.) The point is to obliterate his wife's self-esteem so she stays.

Good luck. Whatever happens, get /fit/, and go to college if your IQ's over 110.

Women have no honor. Side with your dad.

Beautiful, it makes so much sense now