Log warm

Log warm
Log bright
The creamiest Log
I eat tonight

OP you are a severely disturbed individual

bumping for potential these are funny keep em coming

Why thanks.

Why is the log described as creamy when the ones pictured are the hardest and corniest looking pieces?

Logged and Clogged.

Assalog alaykum

it melts in your mouth not in your hand

Kek

I'm officially all in on this meme

As annoying as this is to see daily, you have to give it to OP for the dedication put into trying to make this a thing. If I was this dedicated in my own life, I'd actually be successful. And yet, I'm here

Yeah, at first I was mad and these. Then ignored. And finally gave a shot, some of them gave me a lul even.
I respect OP, he's married to the log game

Join in

I swear to god if you post another log. i am fucking done with this forced meme. Saged and reported and... wait a minute... I-I think I get it... Steamy... Creamy... Dreamy log. Clog my fucking throat andy

I like how this forced meme is dying slowly, less and less post every day, meanwhile op and some faggets are trying desperately to forced it even more. I give him one more month ^^

FUCK THOSE FICKING GOD DAMN PISS MEMES AND POST MORE LOGS!

It's been here since 2015.

U mad?

I give him one more log

You contradicted yourself there

>forced meme is dying slowly, less and less post every day
>op and some faggets are trying desperately to forced it even more. (i.e. post more, meaning MORE posts)
You mean continuing to do what a forced meme consists of?

Clearly you haven't been taking your log meds like you're supposed to

What direction is this log meme going in? I want to see Onision's response. I saw a video with Onision talking about Andy Biersack and how Andy never makes time for him. Would be fun to present this to him as a message from andy

I wanna see Andy being interviewed about this meme.

Good to see you're back to making those fresh logs

Nostalgia Thread? I may have a few

Fucking kek'd.

stick stickly

Summer Camp Memories

I always wanted Arnold's bed

I'm a logboi, bro

M.U.S.C.L.E

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The Sixx-Team.