So, Earlier this evening, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon. No...

So, Earlier this evening, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon. No, this is not an incest fantasy bread.

Anyway, She didn't notice that I was standing behind her because she had her AirPods™ in listening to music, so I had time to look over her shoulder and see what she was doing. When I finally realized what she was looking at, I slammed the MacBook™ shut. So I took her MacBook™ away from her and grounded her for a month.

About twenty minutes later, my fat wife told me that she ungrounded her then told me give the MacBook™ back. She was standing right next to her when she said it.. They both had their arms crossed. I sat there for a while in silence, dumbfounded by what my wife was doing, and then I refused to give it back. My wife and I argued about it for about an hour and then eventually she just gave our daughter the fucking MacBook™.

Neither one of them are speaking to me. I don't really want to speak to either of them either. I will sleep on the couch in the living room tonight. My wife completely punked me out in front of my own child and now it's going to be fucking impossible to discipline her.

I can't understand it Sup Forums. I try to protect my daughter from becoming a degenerate slut and my own wife undermines me. I still can't believe she didn't have my back on this. What the fuck is this world coming to where twelve year old girls looking at adult sex toys on Amazon is acceptable behavior?

Dump her if it's your house. stupid bitch lopl

Divorce the bitch.

So if your 12 yo son was masturbating you would ground him too? Fuckin hypocrite. You know what happens when people don't masturbate? They get horny as fuck. If she can't do it solo, she will do it duo.

The hilarious thing christfags don't get it masturbation is the only way abstinence actually works.

Stale pasta

So, Earlier this evening, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon. No, this is not an incest fantasy bread.

Anyway, She didn't notice that I was standing behind her because she had her AirPods™ in listening to music, so I had time to look over her shoulder and see what she was doing. When I finally realized what she was looking at, I slammed the MacBook™ shut. So I took her MacBook™ away from her and grounded her for a month.

About twenty minutes later, my fat wife told me that she ungrounded her then told me give the MacBook™ back. She was standing right next to her when she said it.. They both had their arms crossed. I sat there for a while in silence, dumbfounded by what my wife was doing, and then I refused to give it back. My wife and I argued about it for about an hour and then eventually she just gave our daughter the fucking MacBook™.

Neither one of them are speaking to me. I don't really want to speak to either of them either. I will sleep on the couch in the living room tonight. My wife completely punked me out in front of my own child and now it's going to be fucking impossible to discipline her.

I can't understand it Sup Forums. I try to protect my daughter from becoming a degenerate slut and my own wife undermines me. I still can't believe she didn't have my back on this. What the fuck is this world coming to where twelve year old girls looking at adult sex toys on Amazon is acceptable behavior?

This will be a nice copypasta

she probably thinks she has more chances on finding a better husband than her mom's faggot husband

yep

>So, Earlier this evening, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon. No, this is not an incest fantasy bread.

What is with all the trademark stuff?
Are you afraid of being accused of copy right infringement for mentioning a product?

Op; I have the perfect way to re-assert your paternal dominance.

Incest.
Or rape.
Welcome to Sup Forums

Fuck dude that's the equivalent of an 11 year old lad looking at the underwear section of a clothing catalogue. Chill the fuck out.

Your projecting hard bro.

>hindsight is 2020
>forgot pic
>pic related

Fukken™ sav'd

Ain't even mad

Pasta is already stale. 3/10 for b8 effort

nice trips

>So, Earlier this evening, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon. No, this is not an incest fantasy bread.

>Anyway, She didn't notice that I was standing behind her because she had her AirPods™ in listening to music, so I had time to look over her shoulder >and see what she was doing. When I finally realized what she was looking at, I slammed the MacBook™ shut. So I took her MacBook™ away from her >and grounded her for a month.

>About twenty minutes later, my fat wife told me that she ungrounded her then told me give the MacBook™ back. She was standing right next to her >when she said it.. They both had their arms crossed. I sat there for a while in silence, dumbfounded by what my wife was doing, and then I refused to >give it back. My wife and I argued about it for about an hour and then eventually she just gave our daughter the fucking MacBook™.

>Neither one of them are speaking to me. I don't really want to speak to either of them either. I will sleep on the couch in the living room tonight. My wife >completely punked me out in front of my own child and now it's going to be fucking impossible to discipline her.

>I can't understand it Sup Forums. I try to protect my daughter from becoming a degenerate slut and my own wife undermines me. I still can't believe she didn't >have my back on this. What the fuck is this world coming to where twelve year old girls looking at adult sex toys on Amazon is acceptable behavior?

Is this kind of behaviour not associated with puberty?

>isn't pasta already stale before you cook it?

>logic/10 bait

She is bound to become a degenerate slut unless you homeschool her. Sad but true in today's America. I'm sorry OP

Kake

Cuck detected

Shove a baseball bat up your wife's ugly ass

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords.