How long would it take to go from skinny to around this body type?

How long would it take to go from skinny to around this body type?

With a good training program and a good diet, maybe 2 and a half years? Ask /fit, those nigger faggots should know. Good luck!

Depends A LOT on your genetics, but you can do this in 1.5 years if you STRICTLY follow a plan. Took me 2 hours a day in the gym and (at the start) 2500 calories a day as I was very skinny. 2500 kcals a day will seem enormous to you if you're as skinny as I was, the easiest way for me to hit it at first was drinking a metric fuckton of milk day while tracking calorie, protein, and nutrient intake. The gym is going to be rough on your body as you arent used to it. Take fish oil every day to help your joints and a multivitamin to make sure everything else is covered. Obviously you don't need to worry about calcium. You may also want to look into weight gain formula, generally it's protein powder with a ton of added calories. That might be easier for you, but is pricey. Keep in mind milk is expensive as well, so you need to adjust whatever food budget you currently use. I would reccomend you also eat red meat 3 to 4 times a week. Keep in mind you will need to track your weight daily and identify when you being to stagnate or lose weight. You will have hit a maintenance intake of greater than 2500 calories and will need to adjust your daily calorie intake again, I would recommend 250 to 500 calorie increase. Good luck. If I did it, so can you.

the real question is why do you want chicken legs?

a couple of months of lifting for the arms and chest
a couple of years on a wheelchair for the chicken legs

More like 3.5 to 4 natty, a year on steroids, me at year 3, started at 135 at 5 11 now I'm at 192lbs

Thank you!
Right now my diet pretty much consists of protein enriched almond milk - low sugar/high protein, peanut butter with high monounsaturated fats and protein, grilled chicken breast, rice, plain baked potatoes, corn with no salt/butter, and a few other odds and ends. Fried food is pretty much eliminated for me, and I'm doing free weight dumbell exercises to cover all the different muscles groups - arms, legs, back, abs, etc.
Also eating more calories and maxing on protein
Doing that to get toned before starting to do the heavy lifting that'll get me like the main picture, so here's hoping!
I'll admit it, I laughed.

Oh, and multigrain bread with good fiber/protein, a good amount of water, and multivitamins to take care of the rest.

Hell, your body is even more defined/bigger than I wanna be, so that's good! And good on you for making it this far!

drink a gallon of milk a day.
I don't know if there is any nutritional gain whatsoever but milk is fucking delicious

whole milk too.. don't puss out

2 years? Lol don't go to a gym to workout and it'll be you in 8 months

And fuck that diet bullshit eat meat and drink your milk

The fact that nobody checked these digits proves that this board is kill

About never because your weak, your blood line is weak and you won't survive the winter.

idk, ask /fit/ faggot.
>inb4 op is actually /fit/ fag sneaking into Sup Forums and posting b8

I can verify this - milk is fucking delicious.

mmmm.. smells like /fit/ in here. or is that open ass and lube?
oh well, i can never tell anymore. you guys aren't clever, gtfo Sup Forums

>cant even spell you're

pic is shitty but you seem a little chunky, what bf% you running?

>wanting to be a fat fuck.

Weight, metabolism are factors. Genetics too.

this thread is somewhat ridiculous. There are a shit load of factors that go into it. Genetics. Diet. Dedication. If you're spot on and firing on all cylinders and making beginner gains you'd be in good shape in about a year and a half - but this is life and shit happens. realistically around 3 years. This is of course not really knowing your current stats but for starting out thats generally the timeframe you should be looking at.

I've been bulking for 3 years so that's a given but probably 17-19% I do not have visable abs at the moment

Don't worry how long it takes, just start.

(1) pull-ups
(2) dips and push-ups
(3) weighted squats
(4) diet: protein, no junk

If you can do that for 6 months then you might be able to pull it off. This is not a distination, it's a lifestyle change.

Dude in the picture can gain a small belly in as little as a week of bad eating and skipping exercize days. So the question is not how long, but do you have the willpower to maintain.

destination? distance? what the fuck are you trying to speelp

the right attitude. this. this so much

>destination

thank you. that's the word I was looking for.

i am going to try the cody kessler diet for 3 months

2 hours a day in the gym? you doing it wrong fagget haha

And repeating this exercises every day, every other day?

You better bulk before you try to build.

>start bulking at 19
>now 43 and still bulking for eventual build

/fit/lyfe

How skinny are you? I can set you up with easy to do shit from home or gym, don't listen to these keyboard lifters

Bulk before building? you realize Bulking is Building lmao

Depends on how much money you have for food and supplements.

I'm 6'3" and around 168 pounds right now.
Skinny with light muscle on the arms, muscle on the lower legs, bit of chub on the stomach and upper thighs.

got discord? can pm you all you need to know if you want

Sure
Spider-Fingers#5720

Me, I do:

Day 1: (a) 8 sets of pull-ups to fail with a 5 minute break between sets; (b) standing shoulder presses 5 sets of 20 using 2 10kg dumbells

Day 2: (a) dips, 8 sets to fail. Five minutes between sets; (b) push-ups to fail, 3 sets

Day 3: weighted squats (20kg), 20 flights of stairs

When shit from day once stops hurting I am ready to do day 2. When shit from day 2 stops hurting, move to day 3. Usually 3 to 4 days between workout days.

For protein, I drink a lot of milk.

This is not "working out" for me anymore, it's how I live. I'll never be as ripped as some people, but I look fantastic at 46.

yes, this is real working out. I'll never be this big. But, different goals.

shit, I'm 41. I need to get on this.

5'10" been lifting for about 3 years now. 201lbs right now. check out arnolds routine on bodybuilding. good program but its long. a lot longer than other programs ive done.

I've been lifting for around 5 years or so - I started with that steve cooke campus program. not a bad intro. but yeah great resources OP^

If you are a total beginner, go easy. I started very slowly and built up to this routine.

Go to any sport store and buy push-up stands. Otherwise you will destroy your wrists.

Start with push-ups, once a week. Sets of 10 with a 2 minute break. Your aim is for 10 sets. My first time, I managed 2 sets plus 8 before total failure. And the pain the next few days was strong. It was months before I made 10 sets of 10.

Weird, but if you are just starting for the first time, those early days will see some quick muscle growth.

Good luck.

I'm 5'10, 125 lbs, and not even 20 yet; what potential do I got kek

as much as you are willing to put into it