MAYOR OF LONDON BLOWS TRUMP THE FUCK OUT

>Newly elected Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has invited the controversial far-right American presidential runner, Donald Trump to the Capital of England to be educated on the Islamic faith.

>Sadiq Khan, interviewed by NBC news called Donald Trump "Ignorant on Islam" and that he would like the opportunity to "Educate" him on his faith and the customs of Muslims.

>“To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism" Khan said during the interview.

>“I want Donald Trump to come to London so I can introduce myself to him as a Muslim very, very comfortable with Western values, but also introduce him to millions of Muslims in this country who love being British, love being Western,” Khan said Friday. “I want to educate Donald Trump. I want to show him that you can be Muslim and be Western.”

>“What’s important is that I’m not treated as some exceptional case. What I want to see is that you know decent Muslims from all around the world and that Donald Trump doesn’t play into the hands of extremists who say it’s not possible to be Western and to be Muslim,” Khan said.

>“I want Donald Trump to come to London meet Londoners who are of the Islamic faith, to visit our great city and meet British people who are successful Muslim British businesspeople, successful British musicians of Islamic faith, successful British doctors of Islamic faith and understand that it's possible to be Western and be Muslim,” Khan said Friday. “By the way, there are Americans who are Muslim and successful, and he should meet some of them as well.”

>In the NBC interview, Khan also expressed his support for Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton and said he hopes she will “trounce” Trump in November.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/poll-finds-more-than-half-of-britsih-muslims-believe-homosexuality-should-be-illegal-a6978091.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_mayoral_election,_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This guy is a fucking mayor. Not the goddamn PM.

>london
>great city

KEK

>“To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism"

aka

>don't offend us or we'll blow you up
>otherwise we're normal people though!

>mayor

wtf is wrong with muslims forcing their beliefs on everyone fuck off

The mayor of London is basically the same as like the prince of Liechtenstein in terms of importance.

Sandnigger becomes mayor of a sandnigger city, more breaking news after this word from our sponsors

you're a Mayor, the future President of America does not give a single shit what you think

I'm going to enjoy watching all these shit cunts do an about face when Trump is elected president.

This is it Sup Forums. This is how Trump gets assassinated.

this

one of the main pillars of the west is (at least in the US) the right to free speech. if muslims are going to be radicalized by free speech, they aren't compatible with the western way of life.

> as a Muslim very, very comfortable with Western values
>calls "moderates" Uncle Toms

Yeah I came here to post this.

Well done frogg-o

I am not even going to read that shit you dumb ass

This, I'd also like to take this opportunity to let Ameribros know that the Mayorship on London is one of the least powerful political positions in the country. Essentially it's a political position in name only. So feel free to ignore this Paki twat

I like how he threatens the future President of Cuckistan.

>Sandnigger city
>From a country more """diverse""" than our centre of tolerance.

Don't you have a wife to watch getting the bbc Jose.

>who love being British, love being Western
Sorry teafags, Europe is Eastern now. Middle-Eastern.

Don't he have a city to run?

Even the Weedster isn't talking about Trump that much. Destroying a G7 country is hard work you know.

What the fuck were you bongs thinking? Enjoy getting your capital city snackbared back to the 10th century with a creature like that in charge.

[Michael Jackson voice]
Das ignoran.

>Becomes mayor

>Immediately threatens violence if Trump doesn't change his mind

#notallmuslims, amirite?

OMFG TRUMP IS STUMPED

Sup Forums BTFO

I AM A #SHILLFORHILL NOW

and yet there's a reason he's getting so much press

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM

>bongs
London is about 45% Bong m8.

>“To suggest that it's incompatible to be Western and to be Muslim is really, really dangerous, and could lead many to turn to extremism"
So when forced to pick between being western and being muslims they choose to be muslims. That does not seem very compatible with western society imo.

This.

>mfw new London Mayor gets BTFO because he tried to stump the Trump

What's the matter with this guy? It seems like everyday since he's been in office he's released a statement on Donald Trump. Is he mentally unstable? Is he so butthurt that someone in the public eye dare speak ill of Islam that he flipped out?

One statement, I can understand. But he's released like six.

His mayor of London so he has a lot of influence
not really, his saying that if people feel isolated from mainstream society they'll look for groups that make them feel welcome and accepted.
His not.
More like people who are ashamed to be muslim.
If a muslim is proud and patriotic of being british why would hate them? better than hating are country

Who the fuck does he think he is, hes a fucking mayor literal trash tier position

T A Q I Y A H
A
Q
I
Y
A
H

>first Calgary
>now London

It was fine when it was just some shitty Canadian Oil City, but now one of the biggest cities on the planet has a Muslim Mayor, what the fuck is happening?

He's the mayor of some Islamic City in England. He is trying to turn it into an Islamic City-State and so has an inflated sense of self-importance.

No, they should be allowed to be both, they can live peacefully in a western society without giving up their religion.

>"His" instead of "he's"
Fuck off Ahmed.

>Islam is compatible with Western values

Until Muslims outnumber white Christians, then political Islam will dominate and Western values will end.

What sickens me is how everyone is celebrating a Muslim getting elected mayor of London. Conservatives and Liberals, Democrats and Republicans. They cheer and support it instead of recognizing that this is a sign of the future and that we should actively work against it if we care at all about our nation, family's future, culture, tradition, everything and anything at all.

But unfortunately, our parents and grandparents sold us out long ago and don't give a shit about any of that. They got to live nice lives in nice communities with full benefits and got and will get to live nice comfortable retirements that none of us will get to enjoy.

Wait wut Calgary has a Muslim mayor?

This mayor is a fucking joke. Less than a week in office and he's stuck his nose in American politics numerous times. No one here knows who he is or gives a damn about his opinions.

Does this fucker really think Trump has never met a Muslim, or jet over to bongistan to be lectured to by a fucking mayor. London is fucked, the only planes we should send there are bombers

So is it normal for bong mayors to be so concerned with American presidents, isn't there some stuff in London for him to worry about?

MAYOR
A
Y
O
R

What happens in america could have direct influence over what happens in england, he's mayor of London so has to look out for the best interests of london, trump would probably have a negative effect

Are you new here? I wouldn't argue that we have minority infested cities here in the U.S. Miami is run by spics and Cubans, Chicongo is lost to the niggers, and plenty more.

Now be a man and realize the same can be said about your shitty little island, and it's grand caliphate of London.

our values are and were thrown out by leftiscucks now for decades. there are literally 0 values left which muslims could integrate into or take into their own culture. we are an empty husk sucked dry by communism.

Yeah. For a while now, surprised you haven't heard, I know Calgary is far from a huge city, but he's pretty well known.

Or he takes a bullet from some "moderate" Muslim over there and comes back to the US with a huge boost to his numbers and your Muzzy mayor has a lot of damage control to do.

yes he is. He's just going to make an ass out of himself. He's a fucking mayor, and should worry about he's duties. He can whine all day hurr durr trump is an islamaphobe. Truth is we don't like your religion achmed.

DAILY REMINDER THAT OUR POLITICIANS ARE CONSTANTLY BEING BOMBARDED WITH INTERVIEWS WITH JOURNALISTS ASKING THEM QUESTIONS AND THEN PUSHING A NARRATIVE THROUGH THE NEWS (I.E. TRUMP VS SADIQ KHAN).

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE REAL CULPRITS CAUSING DAMAGE TO OUR WORLD ARE THE JOURNALISTS AND THE JOURNALIST CIRCLES FUNDED BY SOROS

ITS THE AGE OLD SYSTEM OF PROPAGANDA ON A MASSIVE SCALE

No they can't. Their religion is actually a totalitarian canonization of inferior lifeways. European Freedom of Religion came out of disputes among forms of Christianity and cannot apply to radically different worldviews.

>>Controversial FAR-RIGHT American presidential runner

put the crack pipe down!

He's just a mayor of an European city. He's not the Lord Mayor of the city of London where it actually matters. Trump doesn't need to pay attention to him

>Muslim "person"
Fuck off ahmed, I know you're salty a muzzie rules your ass, but take it out elsewhere.

Typical muslim tactic, I wanna do this that blah blaaaaaah blaaaah, introduce him to muslims who love the UK, but of course he won't introduce him to a lot of them who don't. See, the bullshit this Mayor speaks goes both ways, typical two-faced bullshit. Like there's no muslim problem, it's would just be one sided biased bullshit show.

Perhaps. But in American law, international relations is solely the domain the of the federal government. State actors do not have the authority to engage in such matters. I take it it's not the same in England? Has anyone in national government taken him to task?

I'd really like to talk to Khan and ask him how he thinks Islam is compatible with gay marriage

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/poll-finds-more-than-half-of-britsih-muslims-believe-homosexuality-should-be-illegal-a6978091.html

Found the mudslime.

tfw you realize 300 will happen in your lifetime

You're not even american, also wanting londoners to feel part of western society is him doing his duties
no, no it's not.

No one cares what a sand niggee thanks

He is controversial, the very definition of controversial.

And from a European point of view, I could see how that would be "far-right".

>mudshits shilling shitty mud

Merely saying something about Islam can turn its adherents to extremists, said the follower of the religion of peace.

>they can live peacefully in a western society without giving up their religion.
some can, some can't. the question is, why should we risk letting any of them in when we've seen what happens?

Why does he have two ballsacks?

There was only a 13% turnout to vote for London's new mayor. Nobody gives a fuck dude.

Must be pointed out every time

This man's intentions are written all over his face. He never smiles.

A FUCKING LEAF

That's his knot, pham

>BEHEAD THOSE WHO CALL ISLAM VIOLENT
>this is their actual position

This motherfucker thinks the lid still isn't blowing yet. After it blows, we can finally stop pretending to be at peace and just glass the goatfuckers.

haha no. you cant be a good muslim and accept any "earthly king". it's literally the investiture conflict all over again.

You only hear about his anti-Trump stuff on Sup Forums

He (in true Labour form!) announced a new tax on dirty vehicles today to help clean up the air in the city. Doubt anyone on Sup Forums really gives a shit about that.

>There was only a 13% turnout to vote for London's new mayor
Source? I find that absolutely disgusting if it's true, what the hell happened, because clearly there's a reason for it to be that low.

Fear not, fellow American.
Stock up on guns and ammo.
We shall prevail.

read

>Wanting Londoners to feel part of western society is part of his duties.

What a world we live in these days. Just kill me

Canine penis inflates at the base to lodge itself inside the female's vagina, causing an uncomfortable awkward phase afterward in which the two dogs will be facing in opposite directions but unable to move away from each other.

t. farmer

you're a mayor
you have no real power
trump should just ignore this worthless attentionwhore
I want to see him cry bitch tears when brexit happens

>choice between a mudshit and a kike married to a rothschild
Yeah, I'd just stay home as well.

k

>MAYOR OF LONDON BLOWS TRUMP THE FUCK OUT

How many times? Doesn't he have anything better to do? This is what you get for hiring a Paki

Disappointed that I knew this

>during the election campaign
>Khan:"wah, the Tories are so racist for pointing out I'm a muslim"
>"my religion doesn't affect me in any way"
>"I never mention my faith as it's just a small part of who I am"
>"I want to be mayor for everyone, religion doesn't matter"
>wins election
>"ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM"

I heard that figure on here, so I really apologize for botching it. The official figure is 45.3% turnout.

So let me rephrase: Less than half the city gives a fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_mayoral_election,_2016

If he keeps running his cum catcher, DEVGRU will pay his goat raping ass a visit!

>You only hear about his anti-Trump stuff on Sup Forums
I don't come here for news. He is all over our news tho, because he keeps talking about Trump and Trump is all over our news.

Certified halal post.

>Millions of muslims in this country

Hhahah, are their really that many?

>farmer
is this a codeword for letting your dog pounding your boypussy?

he represents one of the biggest muslim cities on earth, of course he's important

>The official figure is 45.3% turnout.
Well that's not that bad.

The mayor of Jew York City, most powerful city in the world, is getting boned right now by Governor Cuomo because de blasio didn't get on board with his nigger daycare and wanted to open his own. Mayors are weak.

>This is what you get for hiring a Paki

What are Pakistani/Indian relations like? Do you guys get along?

>Germanics' thoughts focused on furry sex
>same as always

You're just mad because you can't have 12 months of harvesting at your own home.

>yuros respond with a picture of someplace else in their country

>Trump
>far-right

I guess anything to the right of drinking negro cum and appeasing to the death cult of Pisslam is "far-right" in Britcuckoldistan.

No not too bad. But only 20% of Londoners voted for this guy.

>Mr. Trump, I'd like to invite you to hang out with millions of people that don't like you.

This assassinates the Trump

>the brit sips his tea
>his teeth bellow out a distinct clanking sound
>he ponders about what would keep his mind off of the thought of Jafar banging his wife
>"O'ive got et!" he exclaims
>"O'il shetpost awn foeur chon aboot Doneld Trahmp"

Local politicians are the gentry of modern society. Some of them secretly rule the world, some of them take things up the cornhole so big and rough that even a Germanic couldn't handle it.

Mafia and foreign interests love to get their hands into city-level government. The local school district where I live (funded by property taxes of course) is basically some fat Jew's piggy bank while all the schoolkids eat shit. The superintendent of this school district is also the chairman of the local chamber of commerce.

>we control the kids' schools
>we control the adults' workplaces
>hand wringing intensifies