Did he make the right choice?

Did he make the right choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

enstarz.com/articles/134043/20160111/fast-and-furious-8-spoilers-what-we-know-so-far-about-the-furious-7-sequel-video.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he did everything wrong

>implying you wouldn't

>DUDE LET ME JUST KISS MY QUARANTINED WIFE, WHATS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

shouldve died there in the house m8

even his kids were insufferable

There's only so much you can do for stupid people before you have to let them go, OP. Some day you will realise this.

Is he running after he glassed that wee lassie?

he's running at God

He made the human choice

Honest question, what is it that makes this movie kino?

I liked weeks better than days.

There, I said it

Gee, let me think about it
>Wife goes full retard over the dumbass kid that got them found in the first place
>Dude bails from an impossible situation rather then 100% getting infected if he stayed literally just a second longer, never mind actually trying to help
Yup.
You're weird.

I have no idea how they fucked his character from "pragmatic responsible parent" into "emotional idiot who kisses his quarantined wife"

He was completely right in the opening scene - his dumbass wife was cornered and he had ZERO chance of saving her, so he ran with the hope that his kids would only lose one parent, not both

But then he completely fucks the quarantine which was absolutely retarded - however, he doesn't take the full blame for this - why the fuck was the highly infectious quarantined woman not under extremely heavy guard?

This opening was directed by Danny Boyle

The rest wasnt.

Is this true?

nothing. the movie is complete shit after that opening

the opening of the movie was so much better then the rest of the movie. what went wrong with 28 weeks later?

He felt guilty in the first place, his kids arriving made him feel even worse. Now his wife shows up alive, he had no idea he'd get instantly infected. He just wanted to be forgiven by the woman he felt he bettayed.

Pretty in character desu senpai. He made the correct logical decision but couldnt live with the consequences, it ends up being his downfall.

Does Lust For Life start playing while he's running?

Fuck this movie when he went and kissed his quarantined wife. Fuck those STUPID soldiers who were RUNNING UP TO HIM instead of holding him at gunpoint. Fuck 28 Weeks Later.

Fuck you you fucking ingrate.

Kid protagonists, for one. You know the little shits are gonna make it, you know they're gonna be insufferable, and you know they're gonna get far more likable characters killed. Fucking little whore basically killed all of Europe because she took her dumbass brother with her.
>Days: extremely likable adult protagonists who go through hell and earn their happy ending
>Weeks: insufferable little shits who make it out of tons of situations they had no right surviving because of plot armor and people left and right dying for them, movie ends with them spreading the virus to fucking Europe
That scene where everything goes to shit and the snipers just start shooting everyone is pure kino, though.

No, In the House in a Heatbeat does.

>That scene where everything goes to shit and the snipers just start shooting everyone is pure kino, though.
>mfw four different versions of In The House In A Heartbeat

Still doesn't explain why there isn't a fucking battalion of guards ready to shoot anyone who gets too close to her without authorisation

This was my biggest gripe too. Like, who the fuck would just leave somebody as dangerous as her unguarded?

What about 28 months later. It is ever coming out? Did England finally kill Europe?

I was watching some of this when it was on TV the other day

I remember it not being good but man it's just bad

They stopped making it because they realised if there's going to be hordes of braindead hyper aggressive people who can't be reasoned with and will stop at nothing to turn you into one of them invading a place, it's going to be going from Europe into England, not the other way around

>american
>zombie apocolypse sharts
>immediately shoot myself with my ak47

feels good to be able to end myself painlessly, eurocucks btfo

No, that's not the most retarded part. The most fucking retarded part IS THE FUCKING SOLDIERS RUN UP TO AN INFECTED ZOMBIE INSTEAD OF SHOOTING HIM.

Not to mention they think good protocol is gathering everyone up and shoving them in an unlocked, dark parking garage instead of just locking them in their rooms. Or that we're shown at the beginning the city is heavily guarded and patrolled, yet somehow they aren't capable of cordoning the city and preventing people from just walking everywhere? Are gates and fences too expensive?

He was right to leave his stupid wife. Everything after that was just stupid.

This movie was well on its way to topping the original until this scene ended.

And then the writers just turned it into one of the worst films of the 2000's

How great and intense was this opening

>extremely likable adult protagonists
I liked Days too but let's not lie to ourselves here. Jim was stupid and irritating.

It is not that terrible, no near the worst of its year but yeah it was pretty bad in comparison to Days.

He was a dude who woke up from a coma and found himself in hell. After an extremely brief adjustment period he got his shit together. When the soldiers betrayed them and tried to kill him, he went full alpha and saved his waifu and daughteru from impossible odds. I don't know what the fuck you were smoking when you watched it, Jim's awesome.

The opening is raw kino.

After that it's trash. Days is still the best "zombie"/apocalypse movie

pretty much. 10/10 opening and then i cant remember shit about the movie because its not very interestiing

From Wiki
>In their new flat, Don fabricates a lie about their mother's death in order to conceal his cowardice.

>cowardice
You what mate?

the opening was so fucking good then it turned into the most boring shit i ever watched afterward

I read years ago that Boyle wanted to set it in Russia but I'm not sure what is going on with it. He might be more open to it after finishing trainspotting 2

A Russian setting would be great, though I'd also like seeing the infected destroying Paris too.

>I'd also like seeing the infected destroying Paris too.
just watch the news

This. Nothing even compares.

Oh, silly user, you didn't know? Refusing to literally die instead of trying to save a woman from a situation she got herself into and could have easily avoided is the most cowardly thing a man can do! Why, a REAL mean would have let those monsters tear him to pieces to buy his retarded five a few extra seconds of life! Shame on you, user!

days and weeks have god tier openings

>just watch the news

>white men will defend defending themselves

kek get a loud of this unmasculine man

die for everyone and sacrifice yourself you bitch, men need to know their place

of course he did

his wife sacrifices herself for some random kid who led the infected to them in the first place

the only difference him staying would have made is he also would have died at the start

Do you think we can't own guns in Europe or something? I have an Accuracy International AX50 in Britbongistan. I just can't keep it under my fucking pillow like America can.

He made a choice. You don't get to rethink that first instinct in a life or death situation.

The question is, is he a shithead?

Sad to say, but they should have just let the kid die. I mean I get it, I might be tempted to do the same thing, but the fact that she ran upstairs after the kid instead of getting the fuck out of dodge is on her.

If she was my wife though personally I'd go help her even though I know I'd die.

Haven't you seen the movie? After that it's about America. An American director was needed to film it.

Question. How does she even survive? She gets bitten, right, but they don't just stop once they've bitten you. They eat you. Why didn't they eat her? Surely she'd have died of a regular infection anyway?

It is completely and utterly broken. I quit the film near the end, where the woman army(?) gets infected and somehow resists charging the two kids.

What happens after that? They're in a tunnel or some shit I think.

>where the woman army(?) gets infected and somehow resists charging the two kids

That doesn't happen. She gets beaten to death.

kys

Does she? I swear it has a scene of her staring at the kids with a kind of 'go!' expression. Who did she get beat to death by, the infected?

Either way, what happens after that?

They don't eat people, they don't even drink water that's why they die of starvation

By Robert Caryle in the tunnel, yeah. After that the kids encounter their father in this tense scene. But then it cuts to black. The kids get to Jeremy Renner's friend's chopper, the kids are infected at this point. Then it cuts to the Eiffel Tower and infected people running around before cutting to black.

They don't eat people. Normally, as soon as they infect someone they move on. In case of somebody being immune, they kill them. The infected are driven by rage, not hunger. Some guy on youtube made a list of how all this shit could have been avoided:
There are so many ways this movie could have ended.
1. The children make the logical decision to never visit their mother.
2. The children visit their mother, only to find that she is dead from being killed by the infected, as she never turned, and thus they never left her alone.
3. The children visit their mother, only to find that she is dead from starvation/dehydration. Assuming that she was somehow able to fend off the infected that originally attacked her, and also fight the infected in the area all by herself (which is basically impossible), there's no way there was enough nearby food/fresh water to keep her alive for around six months.
4. The children visit their mother, and find her alive. She is brought back to the camp, and when Don tries to visit her, is his stopped by a guard, who should have been there.
5. When Don is infected, the soldiers outside the room simply shoot him through the window, instead of opening the door.
6. When Don is infected and escapes the room, the nearby soldiers just turn him into swiss cheese before he can reach them, and kill the no-doubt infected idiot that opened the door to the room.
7. Before Don is able to infect Andy, Tammy shoots and kills him.
8. Flynn sees that Andy's eyes have changed color just like his mother, indicating that he is a carrier, and kills him.

even in Europe i don't think France would've let a military helicopter from London to just land in without security

Oh right. Neat. So is there going to be a 28 months later?

I knew they starved, but my point was, wouldn't she have died anyway despite being immune? They wouldn't have stopped, right?

>So is there going to be a 28 months later?

Well...there was going to be.

Yes. It's completely retarded. The movie should have been about based Robert Carlyle surviving another outbreak, culminating in an ironic encounter with his now infected wife.

>Most recently, Danny Boyle, who directed the original 28 Days Later, spoke about the possibility of him coming on board. Speaking to IGN, he suggested that he might be interested if the movie took a very different direction from the previous ones. Boyle alluded to wanting to surprise audiences and not give them more of the same.

enstarz.com/articles/134043/20160111/fast-and-furious-8-spoilers-what-we-know-so-far-about-the-furious-7-sequel-video.htm

There's hope

Shame. Hope it happens. I never saw 28 Days fully.

Would have been better. So much shit was retarded in the infection scene. It was also pretty gruesome him gouging her eyes out.

Could the helo really fly from London to fucking Paris? Such a little chopper?

It actually would have been better if she had started the new round of infection on purpose, knowing she had the virus but was immune. She would (stupidly) blame him for letting her die and would go out of her way to get back at him. Then she'd be distracted by her stupid children to give someone enough time to kill her. Maybe one of the kids would kill her, that would work.

The infected would not have necessarily killed her, she could have gotten away, especially as she was infected (and they avoid attacking other infected). She wouldn't have died from a few bites and she would have been able to access plenty of medicine and first aid equipment if she could walk freely and there were apparently disaster medical huts (or trailers or whatever) everywhere.

The English Channel ain't shit m8, people swim it for fun.

Try watching this scene with a woman. There is no debate, he is an irredeemable monster and should have died with his wife, if you disagree with your female viewing partner she will direct her anger towards you.

I have though and they all agreed his wife was an idiot. Just hang out with better women.

>The scene where the elderly couple die together
I'll try to. Just from that one experience I got pissed off enough for it to last in my memory.

People need to stop applying sensible logic all the time to highly stressful situations you see in films, you're not always going to react rationally or make the smartest choice in such circumstances.

Plus as far as he knew carriers like her didn't exist, you either were infected and crazy or a regular person.

>>The scene where the elderly couple die together
I was laughing my ass off. They're arguing who should go first and then the infected get both of them, hilarious! Even the camera work was perfect for maximal comedic effect. Not trying to be edgy, it really was an emotional scene, but it was also unintentionally funny.

I think 28 Days Later is the only feasible way an outbreak like this could happen in the real world.

How are the traditional slow shambling corpses going to spread? lel.

Days was contrived self loathing hipster philosophy.

>Oh dayum humans are the real virus on this earth, the virus is not the virus
>Murdering several men in gruesome fashion is a great trade of to save some women's virginity during the post apocalypse, because women's rights are so important

DEEEEEEP

>>Oh dayum humans are the real virus on this earth, the virus is not the virus
>movie shows retard activists as the sole reason for the outbreak

>>Murdering several men in gruesome fashion is a great trade of to save some women's virginity during the post apocalypse, because women's rights are so important
Is this bait? Are you fucking serious? Not to mention they tried to kill him. And it wasn't ''saving virginity'', he cared for them you fucktard, they were a family. Nice bait, got me to respond.

>Days was contrived self loathing hipster philosophy.

The hippies CAUSE the outbreak you fucking moron.

>Murdering several men in gruesome fashion is a great trade of to save some women's virginity during the post apocalypse, because women's rights are so important

They were Jim's friends. They were also going to kill them.

>zombie apocolypse sharts

why was he so angry with his kids that he tracked them down

emotional attach

they were little shits

It's only 200 miles.

>the distance between London and Paris it's only 200 miles
lol yurosmalls

>>>Oh dayum humans are the real virus on this earth, the virus is not the virus
>>movie shows retard activists as the sole reason for the outbreak

So what, the monologue of that executed lieutenant was physically painful to watch for me. I physically cringe, it is that bad.

>Is this bait? Are you fucking serious? Not to mention they tried to kill him. And it wasn't ''saving virginity'', he cared for them you fucktard, they were a family. Nice bait, got me to respond.

He chimped out so much they had to execute him, just for a hymen during the post apocalypse. Absolutely retarded.

>Okay bro, we're going to rape your friends, I hope you're cool with this
>Fuck, you're not cool with this, better kill you

>all these faggots defending Days
The second half of the movie is objectively bad. The britbong soldiers completely ruin the mood, might as well be another movie at that point.
And fuck that rape meme, why are men always portrayed as turning into pussy-starved rapists if they go too long without sex? It's far more insulting than what Months does by portraying the husband as a coward.

>Fuck, you're not cool with this, better kill you

Wasn't even that, they killed all the men. The real question is why they didn't kill Jim in the beginning.

>the monologue of that executed lieutenant was physically painful to watch for me. I physically cringe, it is that bad
What i coincidence, i get the same feeling reading your posts. Like this gem here
>He chimped out so much they had to execute him, just for a hymen during the post apocalypse. Absolutely retarded.
>Hey m8, we're gonna rape people that are basically family to you, hope we're cool?
>Nope? Well, damn, i guess we kill him, then.

>copying my greentexts
Fucking user

>why are men always portrayed as turning into pussy-starved rapists if they go too long without sex
I believe finding one's self in a prolonged EXTREMELY traumatic high-stress deadly situation kicks one's primal instincts into overdrive. There's a reason why there's so much rape in war, people literally turn into animals. Just imagine a fucking zombie apocalypse.

I could say the same for you here
And you did it first.

Fuck, meant here

you guys need to watch Train to Busan

Wasn't me. That better better apologize tho.

Nah, it just strengthens the argument when several unconnected people have the exact same interpretation of the events.

That opening is the closest we will ever get to a Crossed movie.

Yeah if law breaks down you better shut your fucking mouth and take it. That's what people in Berlin did and these were their daughters raped in front of their eyes in a much more brutal fashion than is implied here.

You gotta be able to afford valiant behaviour, if you don't get the basic principles of pragmatism, you shouldn't survive during a post apocalypse very long. Funny thing is on all other occasions the movie did really hard to hammer that into your head:

>Friend possibly infected => kill him immediately with a machete
>Sex starved soldiers want to have sex with your friends => 'WARAAAHHH THE INHUMANITY I will kill you for this, don't do this, I will kill you although I am restrained now, so better don't let me go because I will take revenge!'
>Machiavelli.exe

>Yeah if law breaks down you better shut your fucking mouth and take it.
Or what? This is literally you imposing your cowardice and faggotry on them, retard. If law breaks down it's any man's game.
>That's what people in Berlin did
Please tell me all about how you were there and saw with your own eyes that no one offered any resistance whatsoever. Equating this with Berlin is retarded in the first place.
>You gotta be able to afford valiant behaviour, if you don't get the basic principles of pragmatism, you shouldn't survive during a post apocalypse very long.
>A human being reacted when his loved ones were being threatened, how dare he!
>>Friend possibly infected => kill him immediately with a machete
It wasn't possibly. And there was no room for risk.
>>Sex starved soldiers want to have sex with your friends
Brutally rape
>WARAAAHHH THE INHUMANITY
Yes. He acted as a human being should. That's why he's an alpha who completely fucked those faggots' shit up and ended up with a sexy chocolate waifu and a qt daughteru while you're a beta cuck who'd be crying in the corned stroking his 2 inch weewee while the soldiers plowed them before they killed you anyway because the very sight of you makes them sick.