Help me Sup Forums

help me Sup Forums

> be me
> girl at work ask to have drinks after work
> go w/ her. have great time.
> start doing it every friday.
> tell her she looked cute w/ her hair a certain way. ask her to do it again.
> next day she comes to work w/ it like that.
> one night get really drunk. things escalate.
> problem is she was already in a relationship.
> she kind of rejects me.
> things start to get weird at work.
> stop hanging out. try to move on.
> last week she asks me out for drinks twice.
> we just drink and talk.
> confused, so i don't make a move.

people at work know something went on between us, but not sure what. it seems like she tries to keep our meetings secret or down plays it. is this girl actually into me or should i just move on? does she just like the attention?
what should i do if she asks me out again?

btw sometimes she pays, sometimes i pay. she's way out of my league. and she might actually be a bit of a sociopath. i'm pretty fucked up myself, obviously. please help me Sup Forums

>works together

Fuck that, stay away

i know, but she's like my dream girl.

She just wants to be friends.

It's extremely obvious.

No, she is not into you.

Give up now, shes just toying with you giving you false hope

why does she want to keep hanging out w/ me?

it's called emotional cheating, op... move on. she likes the attention you give her with the security of being in a relationship.

If she is always mentioning shit like

" I wish my bf was like you "

" or I just dont know what to do about my boyfriend "

Then she is using you, probably to get back at some little minor squabble or fight she had with her bf.

If you guys have been out for drinks this many times and she hasnt tried to fuck you then shes just using you.

Soon they will patch things up, and she will stop talking to you, and you will feel foolish.

Dont let it get that far.

Just be upfront with her and ask if she wants you yes or no.

But then again im 28 and been around a few times with these game playing whores.

I don't know how you young people court each other these days.

just ask her thats ur only option probably...

if ur already being freind zone then just ask her out whats the worst can happen

her bf is a trap. we hardly ever talk about him/her.

also, i kind of condensed everything to keep it simple.

Because of this right here

wut?

Be careful.

Women will make up all kind of shit to get your sympathy.

In reality her bf is probably one of those manly hardworking dudes who has no idea the girl he loves is out having drinks with another man every other night.

But see, you have a cock and balls, so you havent even thought that you might be helping in breaking this mans heart, you just want the pussy like every other man, including me.

And you can be damn sure she knows you want to fuck her, its all part of her game.

Try to think outside the box.

She's out of your league and in a relationship? What the fuck are you doing? Move on.

Here's what you do user. Next time she asks you out on a date lie and say you can't your already meeting someone for drinks. Play into her bullshit then chill home play vidya games or go out. Either way you'll have an upper hand and shell see you as something she cant have which will make her wabt you more.or you'll be rid of the trifling birch. Either way don't letter string you along. That back burner shit is not something you need to be in there's better things out there,

no, he's not. i've seen him/her. i know all this emotional cheating/ game playing/ whatever. is there a way to shift things in my favor?

just have drinks with her, she just wants a friend probably.

if she's interested she'll come onto you or make some very suggestive remarks, otherwise dont fuck it up again if she still wants to hang out

i did that and then after about a month, she asked me out twice last week. but i didn't make a move.

The fact that you are already here asking advice about a woman who has spent many a night drinking with and not fucking you means that no, there is no way.

Not unless she leaves her man for you.

But then woman who use you to save them will eventually use another man the same way.

She sounds like the cunty type your mama always warned you about.

But like I said, all you can think about is that sweet pussy, so good luck.

Attention whore

Then you have the upper hand balls in your court.

Do yourself a favour OP and don't come on Sup Forums for relationship advice. Find someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about.

fk dude just go for the bf after some steamy hot sex session when hes finally ur bitch ask him for 3some...

Exactly

Bullshit

honest, i swear. i'm not making it up. kids these days are fucked up.