GOD'S NOT DEAD HE'S SURELY ALIVE

bump

Come on Sup Forums u used to be cool

Sup Forums was never cool

that fucking tagline made me giggle
>god STILL not dead

>Come on Sup Forums u used to be cool

They certainly are making an ungodly amount of money off these films

Why are fundamentalist Christian movies so bad?
It's not like they don't have to be. You could make a good one.

>first one
Budget $2 million[2]
Box office $62.6 million

>2nd one
Budget $5 million[2]
Box office $23.5 million[3][4]

not bad at all, but they up the budget in the second one and got way less. there might be a 3rd one to complete the trilogy
i wonder what did they put into the 2nd movie that they need to up the budget 2.5 times more

oh no! you poor christians

>that ROI
Holy shit Sup Forums we need to make our own christiankino, we could really wring these christcucks dry

Sigh....
OK look, that sort of tagline really resonates with some. Not all Christians mind you, just some.

Why are Ameribibles so fucking weird? Almost as bad as Ameriatheists.

Just realized this is a parody of Hitchens' book God Is Not Great, which itself was a parody.

First one was during the massive Atheist boom.

Second one was when Atheism started on another downward trend and now it's hip to be Christian Scientist or Agnostic.

God's Not Dead 3; Return of the God.
I'm guessing all this money comes exclusively from american audiences? I pity the poor kids that get dragged to this instead of the blockbusters all their friends get to see.

All the fedora posts finally beat down the athiests.

Now they are ashamed and less vocal.

>Why are Ameribibles so fucking weird?
because it is serious business in the US
and no, im not joking. it is literally a business in the states more than just faith shit, you have super church with thousands of people attending mass every weekend, and all that money people throwing into the church are tax free. fucking pastors and ministers here making bank, especially those televangelist fucks
and i swear to god since i live in the south, the amount of church vs school is probably 3 to 1

>Almost as bad as Ameriatheists.

Which aren't even remotely as bad as Britcucks.

kinda funny if you think about it
since all the puritans faggots that eventually lead to all of this batshit crazy american christians were originally from england

This movie: proving that the historical figure Jesus existed proves that he's all knowing and magic and shit

>religious zealots afraid of taking responsibility for their own lives

>protestant flicks

God's not Dead 3 will definetly be about the evil government and ACLU going after that preacher for refusing to obey the subpoena to turn in his sermon transcripts for "review" (actually censorship).
It will be just as unrealistic and paranoid about imaginary persecution as the last 2, if not more.