What is dmt like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iOFC3Luxx9s
youtu.be/VavdCpewQbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

amazing.

Like chicken

Elaborate

It allows you to commune with the extradimensional clockwork elves who secretly control the world's governments.

It tastes vaguely of chicken.

your own personal movie screening, featuring you.

short film, but a good one.

Hard to describe, most consistent and describable bit is that everything looks like its made from colored strands of light against a black backdrop, like pic related, those old scratch off magic paper things
Other than that, different each time. Remember to close your eyes, I'd recommend no music but thats neither here nor there
Shit tastes awful. Tastes exactly like the smell of opening a fresh can of tennis balls, except in smoke form.
Always freebase, don't put it in weed, but its a harsh smoke

It's the most mind-bending drug in the world and it has changed my life.

whats more fun of a trip (under the assumption you dont have a bad trip)

dmt or acid? or is it more complex than asking "this or that"

dmt is less introspective and more "along for the ride", and acid has more open-eye hallucinations whereas dmt should be close-eyed
But the real difference between the two is that dmt lasts for 15 minutes whereas acid lasts for 8 hours

I've heard it can change your life for the better from one trip, true? My life is so stagnant atm and the depression/anxiety is killing me. Can it help me get a new perspective?

best thing I ever did for my life. It leaves you with so many answers but even more questions. Opens your mind to something beyond all of anything. complete dissociation but you come out feeling more then you have ever felt. It will change you but for the better

I'd love to try it but it's impossible to get it in the UK... (for me anyway))

Tbh OP I've broken through 2 times and I still can't put my experience into proper words. It was beautiful, scary, and absolutely magical. I used it as a tool to help me get clean off opiates, and honestly after my trip I was so disgusted at the fact that I had been addicted to pain killers the thought of touching them was repulsive.

But my mom passed away this past October and after 6 months of being clean I caved in from a moment of weakness.

But I would say yes it definitely had the potential to better your life.

good luck getting back off em m9, theyll kill you
sorry to hear about your mum

sorry about ur mom Sup Forumsro

Something on the lines with this OP is just fucking hard to explain
youtu.be/iOFC3Luxx9s

It's life, I'm starting to cope healthier now and I'm not using as heavily anymore, but still using nonetheless. Need to find the willpower to get back off them though.

I wouldn't wish an opiate addiction on my worst of enemies tbh.

But if I was trying to put my last trip into words, I feel like I saw a hollow shell of myself, which was the end result of my addiction. Tbh it scared the living shit out of me and I remember coming back to reality with tears streaming down my face. I honestly don't think I've ever been that scared in my life and yet I would still highly recommend DMT. Such a magical experience.

Sounds legit

how much does it usually cost?

Changed how?? Im curious to know

I'll just put it like this:

I once tripped on acid for the 50th or so time and decided to trip on dmt while on the acid trip. Metaphorically speaking, acid took me up to Mount Everest
>wwoooahh I'm so high up
>it's kind of scary up here but it's really pretty
>yadadayad it's scary but it's fun and enlightening

From that high mountain dmt was a space ship that zapped me up into it and instantaneously took me beyond the fucking solar system. That scale of Everest to beyond the solar system is no exaggeration either. Acid is NOTHING compared to DMT. Once I got back from the DMT trip, the acid trip felt like I was sober. I basically died and became nothing and was in a state of pure peace and calmness. I was nothing and everything else was nothing and I was fine. It lasted for an eternity but only took about 5 minutes in "real world" time.

8 hours, weak ass fuck acid you got there m8

i smoked a little and I just felt energized mentally but weak af psychically at the same time.. I didnt have enough AT ALL because I was being retarded and didnt smoke enough so... yea thats all my experience lmao

Post related

Dmt or shrooms? I've done a lot of acid and it's just already a party substance, I never feel like I learn anything. I want to go deeper.
Can I still party on shrooms? I know DMT knocks you out, so that's out of the question.
Still what's better to learn about yourself/the universe.

How dare you not take use of this sacred medicine and waste it on "parties" you disgust me.

I'll take the bait

I knew every subculture had protentious pricks but I didn't know the hallucinogen crowd had cunts.
Congratulations, you're a cunt. Kys.

I have taken Lucy at parties, but I also have alone in the deep woods and with very close loved ones, but we always get hyper active, and just have fun. It's never some earth shattering revelation, just a good time.

It straight up pissed me off.

I'm coming for my fucking revenge.

Damn possession going on wayyyy too long decades and I'm mad about it.

Explanation is required

Lolwut

DMT is quite intense. I've done it multiple times and i'm never ready for the trip.
You go from 0-80 in 0.5 seconds.
My only advice to first times users. Use it in moderation. You need less than you'd think.
Get ready to goto the moon and back in 15 mins.

Weigh out .1g and use it on a dab rig (aka freebase that shit)

.1g is ALL YOU NEED TRUST ME

Someone please answer this. I'm kinda in the same position

First time I ever really tried it was a dab and it was amazing! Open eye visuals started within 30 seconds along with elaborate closed eye visuals. I blasted off a few times last weekend, once while watching a Sphongle live set :) it really can be life changing!

Also tried a DMT vaporizer that was the tits! Hit it 3-4 times and you're off!

Explain life changing user

The feeling that there is something more than what you see around you everyday. It's a spirit molecule, I truly think it connects you into something. I felt total happiness and felt as if I was learning from some deep knowledge. The idea of happiness being grown from the inside thru giving and sharing love with others be it a stranger or friend. You tap into a "heaven" where you just seem to fit in like a puzzle piece, knowledge learned like it was always there but hidden, beings that expect and accept you like you are coming home. Hard to bring words. I remember having tears roll down my face from knowing everything will be fine.

Good luck man

My only fear it the desire to do it over and over again. I am not sure it is something to play with. It is in your brain for a reason and I sure hope it isn't in limited supply, like your "eternity in heaven" isn't on a countdown til you run out of DMT in your brain. And also Ive felt the "beings" seem to get a bit "mischievous", like you are playing with something you don't understand. Not harmful... but things seem to be communicated with thought and feelings and it's a feeling of uneasiness I suppose, like you are invading somehow.

Terrence McKenna describing a DMT trip
youtu.be/VavdCpewQbA

>My only fear it the desire to do it over and over again.
Trust me. DMT is extremely self-regulating.

>friend wants to try it
>give him my vaporizer loaded with a hit
>tell him how to hit it
>"hehe... I'm scared"
>"You think you're scared now? Wait until the second time you do it."
>he hits it
>breaks through
>comes back down
>repeats the "oh my god, wtf" mantra a hundred times
>talks about it
>I launch
>come back
>talk spirituality
>offer him the vape
>he takes it
>as he's putting it up to his lips his hand starts shaking
>"no. Nope. Nah. Nope. Maybe some other time."

He'll I've been vaping it for six years and I STILL have to force myself to get past that fear to do it

>it's a spirit molecule
wow its as if you watched some kind of documentary about it

Haha that's funny. This last weekend was the first time in around 2 years I've smoked any. I have probably a half gram that has been sitting in my closet for that entire 2 years lol

Indeed I have, not all that good of a documentary imo. But the title was chosen for a reason bruv lol

never watched the Lazarus effect?

Where were you today? Where would you like to go?

> I feel like I saw a hollow shell of myself, which was the end result of my addiction.
This affected me more than it probably should have, and I'm not even addicted to opiates.
I can only imagine what it must have been like to experience seeing that.

Shrooms isnt a party drug
DMT paralizes you so good luck

LSD isn a bad party drug tho
In good doses you have a hell of a time.

Shroom should be taken a little more seriously and not to "get high yo"

>close-eyed
it fucking knocks you out so its obviously closed eye
What the hell man

So... how about that saliva doe?

It doesn't just knock you out, it can but knock out is not the right way to describe it, incapacitate maybe. And I have never experienced open eye visuals anywhere close to DMT! Within a minute everything is alive and moving with lines and patterns! It's not some minor visual hallucination like lsd

almost died one time and I'm 95% sure I tripped off my brain's DMT. They say it's only a theory that DMT is released near death, but I am convinced. My experience perfectly parallels peoples' described DMT experiences.

That shit is the devil! I have heard from friends that salvia and DMT combined is wild tho. The horrible anxiety/humiliation/disgust I've felt from salvia must be balanced by the beauty of the DMT lol