Somehow you are elected president of the United States in 2020. What do?

Somehow you are elected president of the United States in 2020. What do?

nuke california

Resign immediately!

Probably piss off the people who actually run the country and get end up assassinated like kennedy

Get gay married to my VP so we get the liberal support, and so we can't testify against each other.

It's all about preventive care to lower the money we're already spending on uninsured and unemployed and the drug addicted etc.

1. Single-payer health care with guaranteed benchmarks to be met (e.g. wait times for surgery) and an opt-out option for those who want 'premium' health care.
2. No free college, but interest-free loans only for education towards industries that are in demand. No funding for bullshit like arts or music degrees etc.
3. Expansion in mental health funding.
4. Legalization of marijuana and other soft drugs. After that is done, doubling down on illegal drug trade for those who don't want to purchase the legal route. If this proves to be a success then expansion to hard drugs for those over 18 with appropriate medical supervision.
5. While most of the above will actually be cost-neutral due to savings from preventive care, reallocation of defense spending to make up the difference will prevent any increase in tax rates.

1) pardon all criminal niggers that are in prison
2) require them to move to california
3) pardon all criminal whites that are in prison
4) require them to move to west virginia
5) ????
6) profit

Ban gay marriage, nuke north Korea/china and mexico

Fight with Congress for 4-8 years and get nothing done legislatively. Get replaced with a globalist hell bent on ridding Americans of freedoms so liberal can force their intolerant "tolerance" down people's throats for another 4-8 years. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Try as I might I cant see any flaws in your plan.

What about the mexigans though? Do Asians eevn commit crime?

Completely fuck the U.S. political system
>Blow up the senate and house
>Kill the Supreme Court judges
>Appoint puppets
Then I begin my reign of terror
>Lower the age of consent
>Make the legal term for transgender "futanari"
>Order the shutdown of reddit, tumblr, and Facebook
>Force India to poo in loo or face nukes.
>Outlaw Islam entirely

Someone would just set up a new facebook and call it something else.

Declare war on the MSM.

Make organ donation opt-out.

Almost 1/3 of the prison population is Hispanic/Latino retard

Kill all fags Jews niggers and spics, then kill all white people and rule over my desert wasteland

Not op but out of all the things that could be changed and said you picked facebook?

Feed all the crops Brawno

>replace everyone in government with puppets
>somehow win over military
>remove term limit
>lower age of consent
>legalize all drugs
>outlaw Islam
>outlaw Judaism
>close the border
>order shutdown of tumblr, feminist frequency, facebook, and snapchat
>outlaw feminism

Exterminate the idiots

make weed and prostitution legal first and then deal with real problems

jail trump's whole kremlin klan

LOCK EM ALL UP BOIS!

Do my best to undo all of the damage Trump and his cronies have done to the government, get our state department functional again, try to put in place protections to keep this kind of thing from happening again. Then I'd cut our extremely over-inflated defense budget and use that money on domestic programs. I'd also attempt to crack down on lobbying (bribery) and try to root out what corruption I could.

legalize marihuana, cocaine, mdma

dismantle the pharmaceutical industry, kill off the old folks early,

offer incentives for unhappy/stupid blacks to resettle in liberia, be chill about it, spin it so I look like a hero of the niggers. make it so enticing at first glance stupid nigs will line up. maybe take a loss but profit in the long run. fuck around on the plane and yacht the next three years as I'll already go down as the most successful president ever elected.

>No more welfare
>No more WIC
>no more food stamps
>no more hand outs
>all laws must now be only 2 pages long maximum and all statements must be directly related to the title of the bill.
>do my best to get lobbying and bribery out of government
>term limits on every level of government office
Make those bastards go back to the world tney create.

>ban the senate
>ban congress
>ban liberals
>ban Jews
>ban Muslims
>deport Mexicans
>deport Blacks
>ban racemixing
>Heil Hitler

I'm Canadian but I can help

Good and free healthcare
Good college and education loans
Legalization of weed and other soft drugs for recreational use
Stopping illegal drug trade through tor
Net neutrality is a go
Telling all of the ISPs to go fuck themselves and follow the rules
Ask Microsoft, Apple, Google, our NSA, and more to go fuck themselves and stop tracking people
A lot of jobs
More opportunities
Investing into renewable energy sources
Stopping North Korea and coming to a compromise or the reunification of Korea
Opening relations with countries that we've stopped relating with
Investing on science and technology to head into the future
Allowing more in depth media (being like the UK where fuck can be said after 7 or 8)
Stop extremism
Increase security
Become the world's best country

Although this would most likely never happen
Also bring this to Canada also

Canadians all have opinions that seem entirely derived from Reddit.

I bet you think your ideas are fresh and interesting don't you?

This.

> reinstate global net neutrality;
> provide lavish federal funding to restore Sup Forums.org to its former preeminence;
> apologise to North Korea, Israel, and the UK, on account of them having been nuked by the three previous presidents respectively;
> pardon/release all three former presidents (since Obama) from penitentuary;
> have them shot for treason, by a military firing squad;
> Nuke Japan (once) & Germany (thrice), on account of it not having been done properly during WWII;

Begin the systematic shutdown of the Federal government.

>Good and free healthcare

Oxymoron.

Close the borders
Set martial law
Give most of the budget to electronic mass surveillance and police forces
Set up death penalty for any crime
Send prisoners in bioreactors to power the country

make cp and loli legal across the board

It's got electrolytes

And after being elected for a 2nd term, once everything "calmed down":

Outlaw drug usage
Outlaw religion
Neuter all handicapped people
Neuter all people with IQ under 100
Fund genetic engineering firms

That should fast forward human progress.

This is probably the smartest answer in the thread. Numerous holders of the office have said their time was the most challenging/straining part of their lives. Aside from that, that a recluse like myself would be designated the US President, would get most everyone thinking another backhanded deal went on to make it happen.

Considering that this is Sup Forums, however, I'll play along for amusement's sake.
>Drastically revise the electoral college, if not get rid of it altogether
>Proverbially fuck full-time lobbyists in the ass with cholla cacti
>Better yet, revise lobbying laws so that they don't breathe down our necks in DC
>Do SOMETHING to better balance the federal budget
>Set up an inter-agency public works program in which college graduates can work off their debts
>Ramp up ESL funding and scholarship incentives to get more teachers out of the immigrant contingency
>Divide California into at least two states, maybe more so long as these and Puerto Rico still establish an even amount of senate seats
>Annex Puerto Rico on the condition that it's practically a prison state
>Mass-transfer convicts to Puerto Rico
>BEEF UP security and military presence 'cause our veterans need work somewhere nice
>Covertly carry out human experimentation with emphasis on life-sentence convicts
>Sell/publish resulting products and findings to allies and domestic markets for federal money
>Utilize the best findings to make terrorist organizations and rogue states shit their pants
It's a start.

Take away all white male's right to vote and own property.

so Obama 2.0, the final chapter

Fire all police, only allow military vets who have seen action under the rank of battalion Commander fill positions, change govt to republic where all citizens are given a phone to receive text about current state of union on Sundays and urgent votes at any given time with 2 day vote wait. Non voters deported as non American. Hang all past judges and Senate and any govt official Making over 100000 on and off the books. Imprison all people with wealth over 50 million as traitors to the union. Disband states government and replace with institutions that hear complaints all day like broken sewer or cracked road. Hang all state government for misrepresenting population and treason. Cops where body cams at all times. Drones watch streets at all time reporting crime. Drone can only be used as video evidence if caught in the act. No welfare, u will be oven a job based on intelligence, and desire for particular sector, 140 IQ planes= design and flight iq70 fuel plane.
Animals protected[excluding invasive] and give free range. New job for tards and environmentalist to heard animals out of City. Farms built vertically , power beamed [tethered] from solar satellite . Ocean water filtered through induced rains . All resistance put down as traitors to global unity. Hold world ransom to unify or die in nuclear rain. Add all country's to state. Switzerland earth Capitol. Finally move on as people an not white trash nigger spics chinks and every other lower form of human filth that hold back society. Have over abundance of food and water force move to other planets do to breeding. Genetically modify tree to grow substantially in salt water with out rotting. Becomes new ecosystem of large ocean trees that filter planets. There's more but u kids are lost

demilitarize the police and stop extrajudicial forfeiture
secondary goal of legalizing pot and prostitution and then tax the fuck out of them

I like the second paragraph. We just might be able to make it all work, even if not in eight years.
I'd recommend you proverbially beat the shit out of lobbyists, as opposed to killing a vast majority of the country's politicians, to get a more organic American government. That, and decide where you'd deport non-Americans. Foreign governments have to legally consent to that.

I assume we'll have at least ISIS under our thumb by the time 2020 comes around, so I'm not so concerned about them and the countries they've tried to annex. We've smeared enough bullshit on them to smell for a few centuries.

There not under our thumb, the world is run by rich people fighting to be the richest. Like any mob it's convincing people under you to put there faith in you for reasons they can't explain besides harm to them selves like a new religion to put down people. Trust if they wanted is go it would be done. Thwy found sadam in a hole, a fucking hole before drones and advanced cell tracking. They committed crimes against humanity and should be dealt with as such, not bickering in a room and taking recess from there fucking job like grade school kids

Deport everyone that has over 5 million dollars with no LEO or MIL experience or isn't involved with creating defense assets for those jobs.
Raise a huge tax for foreigners that run businesses or own land on American soil while not living there with a valid address, not just a PO box but like a real residence. If the fees don't get paid stuff gets sold off at auction.

And new England

Democracy = I'm to lazy and stupid to think for my self, rebublic requires your action. Now 3
100bc no cell phones and 9 larger city's and outer towns communication though horse, ok I see relevance. Today where u can get an email, letter in the mail or text in a day or minute democracy makes no sense it's why politicians glorify it and put down any other institutions. If people saw that they were paid to do nothing but bitch they would look quite stupid. I actually thank trump,now America and the world will see the flaws of democracy. That u put all your eggs into a broken basket that someone else is holding. For fuck sales people actually believe the purge is a better alternative or gladiator games is a better alternative. They would rather be drones being entertained than worry about the big issues and now that govt officials have fallen into that lazy slump it's affected society as a whole. No political parties, just people with problems who need to talk it out and resolve them, house divided and what not speech

I devastate all white countries with nuclear weapons.

Yeah, ISIS isn't under our thumb YET.
The effort to kill them off is an international effort, with a bunch of military forces on their asses, but I think I get what you're saying. Warmongers always get the most out of shit like this, because they're smart enough to stretch their market as much as possible and get away with it. My pessimism leans on it not happening by 2020 because of this, but I can hope.

In lesser words that our leadership

End war immediately

Move all conservatives to Texas and build a wall around it to make them feel safe. Thus allowing normal people to actually _be_ safe.

Absolutely nothing because the president is nothing more than a figurehead.

bring 1950s tax's back.
tax the ever loving SHIT out of every business that exported our jobs,
go after tax havens and jail everyone using them
start putting bankers in jail going back to '08

(You)

It's a business u think thoes warmongers have factories for guns, they buy them somewhere. U think these piss poor sand people steal enough to buy these weapons. They are politically funded idiots who sometimes get lost in there own bullshit and then. We seal team 6 them

So much shit I couldn't remember and if I could I'd have to be dictator to do it because itll take YEARS

>decide one day to actually nuke north Korea
>the bombs start flying
>kek softly from the presidential bunker as the dust settles for the next few million years

Instantly executive order transgenders, pedophiles, and bronies be put to death on national television.

The population will protest, yet only verbally. They will watch and accept it.
If you're over 200 pounds and not an athlete, you will be given 1 year to lose weight or die.

go back as far as 8 yrs and hang every treasonous bastard with a (R) next to his name, McConnell being first, will even through in Wasserman. and if i dont run out of rope, will hang most of FOXnews personalities

Think of it this way you worried about is and the planet is dying and we are over populating. While killing off our food sources. And science hasn't cured cancer, but I have a shiny thin phone. Went to the moon in the 60s but rockets haven't advance much since. We are so distracted [purposefully] that we will never accomplish living another 50 years . But your worried about who's gonna win *your country here* has talent. Literally religion was the first major way to control the masses with fear, fear of God and hell, then WW2 unbalanced the world when there was no enemy to fight we exaggerated communism. Then we one that and exaggerated terrorism {which we invented in two sense of the phrase}

Why buy weapons when a company you own (at least the majority of stocks) can make them? Is that not a more efficient way to get money out of war?
Good luck getting away with the last part. Even if everyone else in the government would allow you to make an ex-post-facto law with that much discrimination and severity, the Army of the 1% is a lot more potent than you think.

It's like there's a bet that we can be distracted untill a certain time period that if we don't leave someone wins a bet and get to rape earth

GODDAMN
AM I GONNA WRECK MYSELF?

>Pull military funding from Middle East.
>Remove our overseas bases.
>Tell the rest of the world to police their own seas
>Scrap the shitty foreign policy that's making the world our enemies and bankrupting us
>Divert 1% of that money to healthcare and everyone's covered.
>Divert 1% of that money and we build space stations in orbit and on mars
>Divert 1% of that money and we have full nuclear powered country
>Send the rest of that money back to the fucking taxpayers, who will spend it, on shit sold by big companies, where the money will trickle back up to the wealthy elite.
>Public executions for violent crimes for a period of one year.
>Weed and booze are legal as long as you're employed, otherwise you're sent to Mexico.
>Water supply is treated for a period of 18 months with a vaccine. Some react harshly and die off.
>18 months later, a supervirus spreads all over the world and kills off 90% of the global population.
>We roll the southern border down to Panama Canal, making the newly emptied landmass of Mexico our 51st State.
>Mexico is razed and replaced with vacation homes
>Same goes for Cuba and Puerto Rico
>We send a robot army to locate and kill any warm blooded life forms larger than a desert fox in the Middle East.
>Whatever is left of the Chinese and Russian populations can just fucking cool it.
>Scrap Anti-Nuc Testing Ban, solely to develop nuclear powered engines for interstellar space travel.
>Launch niggers into the sun
>jk, launch bacterium and a robotic fertility clinic to seed Alpha Centauri
>IRS registry will match people with a job they actually want to be employed doing.
>no more national inefficiency due to the accountant stuck in a sales job over here and a salesperson stuck in an accounting job over there.
>We build Sealab 2020 and it rocks
>We build monumental architecture out of rock and it lasts ten thousand years
>We have the best national parks and everyone gets 8 weeks vacation per year to visit them like Italy

>Good luck getting away with the last part. Even if everyone else in the government would allow you to make an ex-post-facto law with that much discrimination and severity, the Army of the 1% is a lot more potent than you think.
just saying, you know, if i was in GOD mode and was given extreme executive power mandated from the masses

Your still stuck on the picture as if it's acceptable, he'll have u Trump tards don't even have the morals the Republican party stood for and the ever deteriorating morals of Democrats. Like how the hell has it not hit any of you to read about the common lines of religion and just draw conclusions on your own. God now I hope the human race ends at least the shit stain won't spread farther into the universe. And one day a civilization will find out records and laugh at how basic it was to advance but greed and cowardice and out right ignorance killed us

Do u know how bucket power works? It's a big fucking steam engine, that's it. That's the "genius" behind nuclear power heat water and spin turbines with steam. It's not only dangerous but ineffective, that y I chose solar. Also all these long rants are me. But wow y'all are fucking tarded. Like idiocracy is our future but there's no man from the past to save us. Just our inevitable death to brawndo the thirst mutilator

>deteriorating morals

Nigger, you may be too dense to understand the words you're saying, but ethics change over time. Always have. If you can't keep up, it's not morals deteriorating, its you.

So ethics will change if I kill u it's ok, right? It's normal now. Oh cop killed a kid? It's cool that happens. Of millionaires Joe's money just to say they have it and don't really distribute it. Oh it's cool ethics changed, stupid fuck

>but ethics change over time. Always have
well THAT is prolly the dumbest thing ive read this month, grats drumpftard

You don't know what I know about nuc, or you wouldn't be saying that stupid shit.

I worked for a company that grows the crystals that go in your beloved solar cells. Look into that process before you go off half-cocked again.

Then have a look at the radioactive waste generated by a modern (not early model) reactor, and compare to every other form of power generation. Welcome to nuclear.

I'm hell I'll go as far to say your the nigger in McDonald's chewing gwith your mouth open looking like the jackass[ that means donkey kids ,now keep up with me kids] you are

Nuclear potential is capping off, solar hasn't nearly reached full potential, check your fact dip shit

I get that they don't bother teaching you retards history anymore, but, open any fucking book written a century ago, and have a look at what passed for morals, and realize there are people alive today that were alive in that time. Go back 500 years. Go back 1000 years. Go back 2300 years. Ethics change drastically and constantly.

The phrase rose colored glasses applies. You're wearing them if you're romancing the past.

You gotta remember you're not the only guy chosen by the masses to govern. Even though you'd be the face and spearhead of the country, you're only part of one of the government's three parts. Some of the others will get on your ass about passing an ex-post-facto law like that, and incite your impeachment because of it, or worse.
I don't accept the interplay between US-based weapons manufacturers and American military involvement, I just know it's been happening and feel powerless as I am to do anything to change it.
GODDAMN
I think I wanna vote for this guy.

Get a 6 year olds with severe adhd let him decided everything

An hero. On live TV. After proclaiming the aliens are real or something.

So your denying that the earliest great thinkers who focused on math and social problems where sitting thinking no the Earth is flat kill all who disbelieve. No they said get a load of this fuck and went along there day

your a hard faggot

wtf are you blathering about? who the fuk is talking about 1000 yrs ago you fukwit

Also u ever heard of rule by divinity, that means king set the morals even if people didn't like them, thus the Jews left the valley of Kings for the holy land.

Thaaaank you. I'll still logically prove him wrong to make him cry at night tho. So says the rambling rock

Not only are you incorrect about everything you've said so far, you have no idea how old our reactor designs are and how long its been since we built one or put any money into one not for weaponization purposes. Then feel fucking stupid for having shot your retarded mouth off.

We don't innovate in nuclear. Over 92 percent of the nuclear budget every year, goes to weaponization, not energy production. Even the shitty old 1950s reactors we do have, which should all have been torn down long ago and replaced by newer designs, are still by far the most efficient, clean, and safe form of energy production there is. You can not like it all you want, idgaf, eventually the math will win out and the numbers will force the hand.

Go ahead, "logically" prove me wrong, and show that ethics remain static and unchanging in the world, and that your whining about them changing is not a result of them changing, but a result of them changing.

You fucking numpty.

>Sneeks hookers,faggots and drugs into the white house
> Appearing on press meetings and talk shows heavily under the influence of drugs and alkohol, talking jibberish
> Gettin Rubio carried by force in helicopter to the white house just to kick him in the nuts

And not to bash religion [ not eastern Chink religion {if u can even call it that more like a guideline of ethics}but Western abrahamic] they started ok but then some greedy prick got behind the wheel the Trump's of there time and fucked it all up and that's what has caused all the divide in abrahamic religion. What there's like 50 Christan denominations and like three buhda sects, toaizm and confusicism. But guess what they all have in common, don't hurt me I won't hurt u. Leave my shit alone. I'll help u if I can. Thanks for the help that u can give. Like I said your all retarded, except like 3 people in this thread

I didn't say they did I said that's the problem. God this is why where all dying.

I...

hm. you know, it's funny that one clearly stoned /btard can jokingly put more good ideas forward than an entire politician does in their entire career.

Push the button.

>Neuter all people with IQ under 100

You'll be first in line for the neutering.

legalize all drugs and prostitution, let VP do all the work while I slam dope and bang hookers. also, I'll launch missles at NK every couple weeks just to piss off Lil kimmy

Ethics
moral principles that govern a person's behavior or the conducting of an activity.
This the creation of religions and debity as what Kings thought where morally right untill mass religion and eastern religion spread farther causing Kings to adapt to these simple codes of non violence. Then they twist it and say" vell maybe a little violence is ok" and everything goes to hell.

nuke kanye.
nuke best korea.
start a shooting war with chyna.
make emma watson be my gf.

So they change or they do not?
Choose, homosexual.

They don't. If i know it's wrong to kill and do it anyways ethics haven't changed my inability to follow them has