ALL POT USERS PLEASE READ

ALL POT USERS PLEASE READ..

bought 3.5g of marijuana from Craigslist at like 3am. I paid 40 for it which was weird since they're 60 around my area. I havnt smoked in 5 years, so I smoked a whole 0.5g joint yesterday.

I couldn't even walk straight. I had to think about walking in order to actually walk. I remember sitting down and my arms and leg and whole body felt heavy and I was fading away. I thought "wow so this is how it feels like to die, huh?" and then I shutdown and fell asleep for idk how long, maybe 5 mins. I woke up and was like "wow I just woke up from dying".

I tried to enter my house and I felt like I was making so much fucking noise I'd wake everyone up and afraid I'd be caught.

I didn't feel happy at all and kept thinking about my ex and became depressed for a min.

It just felt so surreal... I'm scared to smoke the rest of the 3 grams because what if that nigger filled it with coke or meth or something? He told me "you will like this... It's the best weed you'll try... You'll come back for more, trust me". Did he plant anything in it? I'm scared.

If there was coke in it, you'd pay much more not less you dumb nigger

I don't smoke weed but I know you took way too much.

If you haven't smoked in five years, your tolerance is probably down. Try taking a couple hits and putting it out, see how you feel then. I've had the same shit happen to me.

smoke less user. take a hit and wait 15 minutes, see how you feel.

You haven't smoked in 5 years and it was some good dank. Congratulations.

Here is the weed I bought... Anything seem off about it?

nah you're good. just pace yourself

I didn't take 1 hit and wait.. I just smoked puff after puff back to back until I finished the whole thing.

You're just not used to being high, just take it slower next time.
Looks fine. Freaking yourself out will just make it worse. Enjoy it.

Anyone else see white speckles in it?
Prolly Coke laced

How sticky is it? I don't see any trace of meth/coke contamination--even if there were any, you have to torch those drugs to smoke them. Different from just lighting up a nug. Chances are your tolerance is just really low, but there's also a chance that it's Sherm, or weed that's been dipped in either embalming fluid or PCP. Both can cause severe coordination impairment, emotional turmoil and hallucinations.

>voodoo

Its not sticky... Just feels sorta hard... I really hope it wasn't dipped in anything.

Do you know what strain that it? I'd like to look it up out of curiosity.

That's a relief... Thanks dudes, was afraid something was off because I seriously felt disconnected from reality.. I felt like the world was a game. Maybe I did smoke a little too much after a long time being off it.

That weed looks top shelf, the white dots are the crystallized THC. When you see frosty weed like that chances are its pretty strong. A half a joint of fire weed smoked by someone with no weed tolerance will get fucked up.

>Havent smoked in 5 years
>smoked a .5
>probably some loud, too

Well theres your problem, OP. You're a fuckin idiot. Pace yourself.

yes.. but what if that was the "free sample" and the others will be 99 instead of 40

It would be way sticky if it were Sherm. You just got too high, OP. Honestly, it only takes me one good bowl rip to get me the right level of high after I haven't smoked for a while. I'm also a pretty small guy, but it's important to keep your limits in mind.

Either it was top quality bud, but it could've been laced, alot of people where I live lace shit weed with xanax and sell it to make profit so that could've happened

Just place yourself bro. Maybe just watch movies tonight and chow down. Tomorrow, smoke less. Maybe get Bowl and just smoke a couple hits.

Noone is about to gamble a potential $60 profit on a "maybe he'll like it and come back for more", retard.

DUDE THAT DEFINITELY HAS PCP IN IT. YOU CAN TELL BY THE DISCOLORATION OF THE STEMS

Yeah you got too high next time grab something to eat and play fifa and stop being a pussy

People should only do drugs when they're above the age of 60. You're frail, almost dead, cognitively dysfunct and barely a threat to anyone unless you're a psychotic. Why you niggers continually do drugs when you're under the age of 60, fucking the shit out of your brain, is beyond me. My 60th b-day (if I even make it that far, I do not plan to) I will do coke, I will do LSD, acid, heroine, fucking everything till I die. I plan to be arrested if not imprisoned before I die a very planned death.

dude, a 0.5g joint is fuck all unless it's overly potent you ignorant dumbshit

OP probably got sold laced weed

>meth/coke
>fall asleep
yea right you 12 yr old fucking moron you just underage summerfag as fuck and can't handle the dank shit. smh, kys you cringey faggit

>dude, a 0.5g joint is fuck all unless it's overly potent you ignorant dumbshit
not for someone with no tolerance.

>not for someone with no tolerance.

what you mean candyass beta faggots?

OP I basically stopped buying weed around that long ago. Spoiler: the price has dropped and the quality has increased now that it's legal in half the country. Everything is pretty dank and pretty cheap, what was once a $60 bag would sell for $40, for $50 you'll get some shit to knock you on your fucking ass. Beautiful capitalism.

And your tolerance is down. Just take a tiny puff, wait a while, see where you land. I don't smoke anymore save rare occasion, and on those occasions I just take a baby hit and coast.

damn dude. call your doctor. The discoloration definitely indicates chemical tampering.

probably spice

Weed is stupidly strong compared to 5 years ago. Just take a hit and wait 15 mins and see how you feel.

no, I mean people who aren't obese and don't smoke weed often

sort of the same happened to me. Smoked weed probably 5-10 times with friends in a months timespan. Decided to buy some and smoke by myself..
>buy 3g
>watch breaking bad whille packing bowls
>notice i have one nug left
>fuck.jpeg
>stand up to bake some cookies
>start oven
>lay my head down on counter
>dream i clean the kitchen
>pick head up from counter, kitchen is clean.
>"I need to lay down"
>run upstairs
>as soon as hit top stair im back at the bottom
>crawl stairs one by one
>make it to my bed
>sleep
>dream i go back downstairs to put cookies in oven and clean somemore
>wake up, only 2 min pass. go downstairs and cookies are back in freezer, various things are cleaned ie. living room etc.
>imfucked.jpeg
> call gf, she leaves work to come home and look after me
>consider calling 911
> dont do it
>pace downstairs for 1 hour
> take cold shower
>get out, shes waiting. I sleep for a solid 13 hours
I have never smoked weed after that.

maybe its just real potent for you.

you get pulsating waves?
how about time warping?

sound like you got some couch lock, general paranoia, memory relapses, and that affect where you feel like youre watching your own real life but on tv.

sounds like good shit, you should be doing something fun. get a friend, play a video game, watch a movie, something.

I would troll you like everyone else but your fine, kid.
You just smoked some higher quality weed, the THC %percentage of weed doubled in the last few years.
You just were in your head too much

kek fucking normies tripping, good thing you didn't call 911 or they would have lol'd at your dumb ass

>smoke weed for 10 years
>recently smoke bottom of bag
>get super high
>paranoia washes over me
>OH FUCK
>proceed to freak out
>never felt this before
>start to delete anything I can online
>google my name
>delete everything I can

I haven't smoked weed since. its been 4 weeks?

dunno how long this break will last. but Im feeling good without weed atm.

OP throw it out and move on with life.

just THC crystals

>implying %40+ thc weed

stfu faggot you don't know shit about weed

Now ask yourself this: why would a person looking to make money lace your inexpensive drug with a much more expensive drug?

youre fine but thats shit weed op you got high as a kite my g

Its cause you havent smoket that long i had hg and my frend tried first time he told me that this didnt worked in head but it was hard to move also you smoke much, new plant, and after long time (some peoples may have first 3 times same things like you but it goes over) and that nigga was true that was then the best.

would you like to try some crack?
first one's free

This.

Probly sherms. Looks like its laced with PCP.

I've had weed laced with DXM, made it a really dreamy, spacey experience. You also have no teolerance to weed, so tone back a bit

This shit looks pretty decent. Why are you acting like such a sperg? It's just pot. Relax, everyone is smoking that shit now a days and they don't act like this

This shit sounds so real I have to believe it

>embalming fluid
urban legend man

Quads. Also, takes a lot more than that to get addicted. I smoked every weekend for bout a year and stopped without an issue when i got a job that tested

Super high quality bud tops out at around 36% thc.

again I've smoked weed for 10 years. not all day everyday but at night. Ive been in a few moments in my life where I was too high for something. the paranoia isn't that bad i usually can deal with it. I like introspective. but this was farrr too much. must of been the weed I was smoking or other things going on in my life.

I was super fucking freaking out and just felt weird. usually if you smoke and go to a new place you can get paranoid. but I was in my fucking room in front of my computer.

weed is fun. but not everyday. finds ways to enjoy it as a treat once a week imo.

>if I have weed ill smoke it
>if i dont I wont

You obviously did too much. Even for someone who smokes relatively regularly, to then take a bit of a break, days, weeks, if they were to smoke a bunch, their tolerance would have lowered in that time.

Same idea with caffeine, and alcohol. You are a lightweight, you """OD'd""" on weed.

Back in highschool a local dealer used to spray his buds with flyspray, for no reason whatsoever. Got the she slapped out of her when people found out, but people do weird shit. Cant wait til its legal, wouldnt have any of this shit goin on

You're a fucking idiot, stop living in a nigger state with shady drug deals and get your weed somewhere actually civilized with proper pot shops

If anyone in this thread thinks a dealer would cut coke with weed, they're a fucking legitimate idiot

Everyone has a bullshit story like that. Probably not true

Takes longer to lower tolerance than days. Also, be careful when using the term "overdose" it doesnt mean anything at all, some people take it ti mean more than necessary, some think it means enough to have negative effects, and some think it means death. Unless youre using it to talk about death, you should probably find other words to use

Well obviously I cant make you believe me, Im just saying people do weird stuff. This chick would basically just buy halfs or quarts and sell sticks, and it was in highschool, obviously a legitimate dealer wouldnt, but OP said he didnt know the guy. The flyspray didnt even have any effects when smoked, probs not healthy tho. Just sayin

That's what happens when you overdo it with marijuanas. It's super happy and nice in the comfortable range and then it's confusing as all hell and induces incredible anxiety when you overdo it. I smoke normally about once a month. I only take a few hits of good weed and I am close to the danger zone. Much more and, well, most people would be having panic attacks, I'd probably just be masturbating furiously while fighting off the anxiety for the glory of the ultra-high nut.

I also only smoke alone or around my girlfriend because I get nightmarish social anxiety after smoking even a little.

But I digress, pot tolerance (relative to other drugs) builds pretty slowly and fades pretty slowly and most people are too retarded to factor that into their decisions, so people often come back after a sober streak and smoke themselves uncomfortably retarded. You hear about the same thing with edibles often because people are retarded.

Tl;dr: you overdid it. You're not the sharpest lightbulb in the shed. Research your drugs and know how much to take depending on tolerance.

I'm struggling to quit weed. I really want to.

just stop smoking it my guy. It's not that hard