Lofi Hiphop

The fuck is this shit? This fucking Korean barbecue fest is shitting up my YouTube front page. Does anyone actually enjoy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC7IJ3lyg3UwW9-nms-vospQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yZL5GZlZKsE&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's chink crap made by soundcloud retards who watch filthy frank

But filthy frank hates those people

lofi with rap samples is trash. literally low effort garbage. original lofi is good.

and they love him

Its pretty great desu
It's like tic tacs or altoids in music form

Not an actual representation of "lofi" music. Idiots who loop the same samples with vinyl sim, stock drums and call it a beat.

Also where did all the anime shit come into it? I swear shit wasn't like this in 2014

its almost always 80s/90s anime too

dont even fucking start on the fanbase. the chats on these are full of 13 year old weebs i didnt even know it was possible to be at that age.

>I swear shit wasn't like this in 2014
Its always been like it but its only just now gotten extremely prominent

if I had to guess it's because the # of people who got into instrumental hip hop because of Nujabes finally hit a critical level and we're seeing a vague aesthetic influence + anime is thankfully not seen as a degenerate hobby anymore

All you autists need to just chill the fuck out, if you didn't catch it from the gif the music isn't there for you to critically analyze, it's just some shit to play in the background while you are focusing on something else, you prefer if people listen to white noise or something or play something more complex that will take their mind off the task at hand? Why do you all think that people have to think the same way you do?

You got too triggered by this stupid thread

Are you that slant nagisaki chink Assron on youtube who has been jacking off in the chat to this music?

>Look at me, 4 subs

youtube.com/channel/UC7IJ3lyg3UwW9-nms-vospQ

I still don't get how this mix never pops up for me. I've watched plenty of AMVs with this style but never seen this specific channel pop up. Bow that I think of it I don't think I've been recommended many lo-fi stuff at all.

Also this shit isn't lo-fi. Memphis rap is lo-fi. This stuff is just artificially.

>anime is thankfully not seen as a degenerate hobby anymore

Are you sure?

I fucking hate it so much. There are a lot of great producers who have a lofi approach but are so removed from this terrible movement

The problem isn't the music itself (although, most of it is as boring as elevator music) it's the pretentious, non-sensical artist names like "^f^uC^Q". The short 1 minute tracks that don't go anywhere. The same fucking miles davis sample that is flipped the exact same way a thousand times. the same fucking drums from the same kits.

Its people taking fl studio standard drum sounds and then lazily hit synth keys/ sample and put it under a filter so people cant relize how bad it is. Its easy to make, and theres shit tons of it. The person who does this must have around 200 dollars by now

I only like songs thaT HAVE MAN TITS ON THE COVER SCREEN.

I agree with you
fuck you!!!!!!

My favorite lofy aRTIST111

Maybe it is because it sublinimally reminding them of comfy old toonami and it's inbetween commercials.

A nostalgic old feeling up staying up past your bed time watching strange cartoons.

Also dubs.

Yes the only cringey anime fans now are the ones who lack the social skills to laugh at themselves a bit, and the ones who go all muh sekrit club about it

Lo-fi hip hop is easy-listening garbage packaged for this generation.

I gotta say, it's pretty relaxing.

so is the sound of vacuuming a carpet, doesn't make it good music

I didn't claim it was good music you irrelevant tripfag.

Background music, which is fine.

Unless there's some stupid Nintendo game SFX samples or Cowboy Bebop voice clips, which is like 80% of lofi produced in the last few years.

damn, you really showed me :)

You're actually really impressing me, Sup Forums.
I saw some of this shit on youtube lately and i checked it out and it was like "oh i guess it's just chill music people study/sleep/relax to", and i moved on.

I didn't really think i'd ever met a single person in my life that is so deranged to actually hate something so mundane and innocuous, and yet here you all are.
Every day on Sup Forums truly is an eye opening experience on the sheer scope of all the stupid shit you guys get triggered by on a daily basis.
It really is like hanging out with a bunch of SJWs basically, literally fucking anything and everything under the sun WILL trigger you in some way.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZL5GZlZKsE&t=2s

>I didn't really think i'd ever met a single person in my life that is so deranged to actually hate something so mundane and innocuous
So I take it you've only been alive for an hour now? People hating shit when they could just as easily ignore it happens all the time lad

I actually like it, it's chill, something to hear when I'm doing other stuff or while in my car on a cassette

I listen to stuff like Jinsang and Tomppa at work, fuck what Sup Forums says.

I can't listen to Death Grips for 8 hours on repeat.

Trump is right, as usual.

pls link

it's literally the same shit

lofi isn't very innovative

yeyy more uninspired "aesthetic" goofy sissy music upvoted i like nice sounds and empty, shallow drums and synths i have no soul whats hendrix whats music even lol just listen to it..soudns good thats all matere? at least go full what u are: which is macross82-99

It's really boring. No one ever tries to do anything new or interesting with it. It's always le 90s samples and "alternative" sailor moon /studio ghibli screenshots with a pink tint/VHS filters

Being background noise doesn't excuse it being trash.

but he said it was good
????

>people getting this mad at a movement that has genuinely not affected anything outside of its own
you genuinely have no reason to be angry unless the music is shoved down your throat

It's so bland and boring I guess that's why people sleep to this lol.

Like, how is lofi hip hop real walk away from the FL studio filters like nigga pause the fake vinyl noise. By the way record noise is creepy as fuck I can't be the only one who doesn't find that shit relaxing.

It's interesting the first time you hear it, get's boring after you realize they all have the same process of producing because they watched the same tutorials.

I've always been a fan of downtempo music and trip hop, so I've listened to a few of these streams a few times. It's enjoyable for a little while then it gets pretty boring.

One of the streamers has another stream that's more of a "jazzy" hip-hop stream which I actually like more.