Wwyd thread! replies get replies

wwyd thread! replies get replies

This girl acts innocent

She's basically a huge tease

Bump

You post her all the time but I've never seen a win.

Would immobilize and throat fuck

shit, I've posted her, like three times

bump

Would cum all over her. Especially on those nice tits of hers.

I would do terrible things, but the best I've seen is her hair over her tits.

Yeah, best I'm willing to share

Wwyd

I'd drug her and tie her up and see how often she'd get fucked if just left alone in an alley

Would titty fuck

Id fuck those tits and cum hard in her mouth wwyd to my slam piggy

I'd stalk her. When she's out, I'd drug her drink and take her home with me. I'd use her in my basement before she came to. When she woke, she'd be horrified to see she's already got cum inside of her. I'd leave her down there with the lights off until I wanted to use her. She'd come to know my fucking her as the only time she experienced anything and she'd grow to need it. She'd be my good little fuck toy then.
Any more for her?

Of course

id finger her g spot while she tied down till the bed is soaked, all the while making her lick my fingers clean. then id ass fuck her until tears of bliss made all that pretty eye liner run.

now do my wife

Would fuck her pussy from behind

Would titty fuck her

A31A6DF
A074801

I'd enter her life and be a good friend and coworker until I became her confidant. When she really knows me, I'll start dropping subtle hints that I'm into her. I'll manipulate her into fucking me and once she has, She'll be hooked on my dick(not literally). She'll leave you and marry me and we'll live out our days enjoying each other constantly and lovingly

love the cleavage

gorgeous body

love the tan and her tits

Kayleigh?

gf

Send pics to jerk off To jantos23 on kik

read the description, damn

Then as I titty fuck she sucks my cock to make it extra hard

Bump

Forge my cock down her throat and watch those sweet tits bounce.

Get my cock up in her ass and wipe her smile off her face

She got downy syndrome eyes

harsh...
I'd surprise her at her apartment completely nude. She could pass up this opportunity for dick, being the whore that she is. I'd fill her pussy with cum over and over again, and leave and never come back.

>wish you were here

I bet its nice to have someone to tell you that.

Would hogtie her on a table and release her boobies so I can easily reach them. Would clamp them with some pegs and use a candle to let some hot wax drop on them. Whenever she screams in pain I stuff my cock in her mouth to mute her. Then I would rub my cock between her ruined tits and blow a huge load of cum on them.

rude

I would run up behind her, throw her against the wall and pound her pussy under that shirt

I'd fuck her in my car in broad daylight

But also, I'd follow the blonde to an alley and rape the fuck out of her, gagging her with my cock if she starts to scream. I'd fuck her throat until she passed out and then cum in her pussy and leave her in that alley

would play with her hair und make her jerk me off all over her face

I'd love to have her riding my cock, she looks like a natural. I'd grab her tits while she was riding me and watch her take all of my cock inside of her.

I'd love to choke her neck while I slammed my cock down her throat. I'd slap the head of my cock against those lips that were made for sucking and gagging. I want to see her mascara run and slobber drip on those huge tits. Then I'd use the slobber as lube and titty fuck her until I came all over her neck.

Tongue her asshole and see how well she can work her muscles with a cock in her ass.

Would choke her with my dick until I fill her throat with my cum and cover her tits with it. Would then grope those tits as I fuck her from behind relentlessly.

Charlotte?

would fuck her from behind them blow my load on her tits

was for

How much cum would you shoot

Look at her dude, she wants to be fucked in all holes. She'd look so good with two cocks in her. If she were mine, I'd put a leash on her and show her to my friends, let them fuck her like the animal that she is.

Hold her by the neck and force her to the ground so I can use that slutty ass

Would drug and tie up, you know, the usual. This time, I'd give her drugs that make her libido go fucking crazy. She'd beg me to fuck her every time I came in the room. I wouldn't go straight to it, though. I'd tease her with my tongue first. I'd lick the area where her thigh meets her crotch until she begged me to eat her out. I'd only ever lightly run my tongue over her sopping cunt. When I'm ready, I fuck her as hard as I fucking can and fill her with my cum. And every time, she'd thank me for fucking her good little pussy

I'd let her ride my face and I'd suck her titties while before fucking her missionary style as hard as I could. I want to kiss her and look into those eyes as I fuck her

I want to fuck her slutty pussy so bad

How would you use her ass?

Enough to cover her tits and face...also wwyd to my gf?

Any pics from underneath her that show her groin?
This is my pic and entry.

Fuck her good and make her suck the smell of her pussy of my cock before cumming in her mouth

Would let endless guys use her mouth and tits any way possible, she would be filled and covered

keep going and be more detailed

Can someone please say what they'd do to her?

would tongue fuck her ass and finger her while I'm doing it. I'd please her until I feel the orgasm through her asshole

Tongue punch her fart box

I'll fuck her pussy bare

I don't have nudes or anything close

did we ask?

I meant "sadly, there are no nudes". You may want to see her butthole

nope

Here's a different butthole

>wwyd
marry and impregnate

same

Any ass pics?

I would cum all over her titties

What a cute girl. I'd blackmail her by telling her that if she doesn't fuck me, I'd publish this picture.
While fucking me, I order her to give me a blowjob and play with a huge dildo in her ass. As I cum on her face, I make a video.
Then I tell her to hang the first picture in her living room when her friends are coming over for her birthday. She must keep the picture on her wall for 1 month. I tell her that if she doesn't do it, Im sending the video to her friends and employer.

WTF ???
Watches at 0 $?

I'd put her arms behind her back and tie them and let her try and lick my rock hard cock with her getting close each time to just have me pull it out of her mouth or reach so I can see her eyes beg for my cock and cum

no dice, only selfies

Have kik?

yes