Who else is drinking tonight?

Who else is drinking tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6WLfkEEDOzI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aye lad. well, nearly every night, i guess...

Jack Daniels and Steel Reserve. I'm a classy bitch.

If it wasn't for the cost I'd do the same honestly

That sounds freaking great my dude

Lit on ardbeg

I'd rather drink antifreeze than jack daniels. but hey to each their own

What's your favorite drink dawg?

just gotta lower your standards, i guess. cheap blended scotch or canadian clubs. unless you go discount vodka/gin...

I am

I'm having a shit load of Dr Pepper

had a sweet tea vodka, a shot of rum and a shot of whiskey. Might take another shot just because fuck it.

besides a cold IPA, just a chilled scotch/club. not crazy about cocktails. but if i had to pick, Vieux Carre (look dat shit up)

I pay a bit more cause I want something that tastes good while I get drunk, but I can understand wanting just the cheapest stuff

You shouldnt drink, drinking is a weapon against you and your nation.
Just look in to why who started the whiskey drinking being shown in every western, look in to why and who started prohibition , leading to the biggest influx of alchol consumption.
Or maybe look in to who caused russian to be synonymousness with vodka. youtu.be/6WLfkEEDOzI

k

k

That Vieux Carre looks pretty fucking good

KIIIIIIIRKLAAAAAANDS vodka

my niggg

and yes! most bars cant exactly replicate it, but if you find one, it's a panty dropper. 15 quid cocktail for sure

started out with roscotto wine
now sipping on khalua and coffee
howws everyone doing this evening

I don't wear panties but I'm sure my wife would like that lel. I'll have to try and find one some time.

Pretty good how about yourself friend?

Ginantonic

long day at work...stressed, but eased up now, lad. thanks for asking.

and you m8

there we go

crackin open many cold ones with the boys, rippin the bong. ive been trying to get my friend into Sup Forums, and this is where i started

sorry about your day, mate. what kind of work do you do?
love a good scotch, by the way, looking good

line cook, busy work. bust my ass, but hey, pays the bills, and lots of hours. and thank you, best discount scotch out there imo

me and my friends both been line cooks before. we didnt think it was very hard work, mostly quickness. i worked in the back with the fryer and he made plates, we had a very efficient system running. we didnt get many hours though, our restaurant only opened between 11-3. good southern soul food though.

ah, it's good to experience it. i suppose it's just the long shift that gets me...10+ hrs is brutal

oh shit, i can imagine.
is it just me, or are we all getting shamefully close to trips?
we both work in a bar now. i have a huge crush on him, but hes not gay at all. but it definitely adds to our customer routine though, and we definitely play off it.

you know man, i'm single and lonely as fuck, but i cant imagine how you must feel at times. you like a dude, but in your heart you know it cant/unlikely happen. sad, man :l

oh no, ive known him from years. i understand that hes both physically and mentally attractive, but i also understand that not only will it never happen, but its degenerate and not something i should be looking into anyway
more importantly, i recently was ejected from a relationship with what i could say was "the one"
so im drinking a lot to escape that

ouch, man. good that we have our vices, then. cheers m8

amen to that, bro.
you like studio ghibli?

lol, you really think that poisoning yourself will make that bad stuff go away.
You are just worse of, never processing your troubles, you will be stuck with them as you dont get over them, and your health is declining because of your alcohol addiction.

>studio ghibli
ahh, besides My Neighbor Totoro, haven't delved in!

ahahahha health bullshit go bother someone who cares.

Vodka and cranberry for me

why'd you even come to this thread if its obviously not for you, unless youre just here to troll, which is immature and ignorant to the culture of these threads

definitely check them out, my dude. theyre my favorite sad movies
>my neighbor totoro
you should probably go for When Marnie Was There, or Naausica of the Valley of the Wind
ive heard lots of good things about The Girl Who Jumped Through Tie, but ive never watched it myself
i loved Howls Moving Castle and The Wind Rises, but my personal favorite is Princess Mononoke.

hell yeah thanks for the recommendations! im sure there's an enthralling story to each of those

Stoli

WTF ???
Watches at 0 $?

my pleasure, man, studio ghibli movies are like cinematic adventures, its an experience, its animation for adults, its beautiful.
not only can you tell the painstaking detail put into it, the plot lines are indeed incredible as they are worth suspending disbelief.

You betcha

MODS
SOLICITING

but seriously, aint nobody tryna step up to our bottle game???
we aint apologizing to no-fuckin-body, we the shit, this octagon is ours, fuck with it, we aint scared of shit out here
suck my fuckin dick
wheres my second belt

>why'd you even come to this thread if its obviously not for you, unless youre just here to troll, which is immature and ignorant to the culture of these threads
im not trolling, im saving you.

So far i have done nothing but provide fact

>which is immature and ignorant
Drinking down toxins because you cant handel life is the ignorant and immature thing