No you do not hit girls !! all you cucks and beta males need to understand it! she didnt deserve it

no you do not hit girls !! all you cucks and beta males need to understand it! she didnt deserve it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03bHf6j1T5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also, user you here?

Sjw fag piss off

are you saying that you do hit them? you dont hit girls faggit

Standing by

the wanna be equal. this guy and his fist made her equal.

I'd knock the bitch out just for being out of a kitchen

oh damnit I did it again, sorry my bad

Hey wasnt she throwing bottles or something?

>do not hit girls
thats not a girl, it´s an antifa scumbag

no i don't see any bottles, the alt rights are fucking retards

brawl = no gender
riot = no gender
terrorism = no gender.

if any of the above apply you can punch the fuck out of anyone involved because they want to be involved. it would be discrimination not to punch her, he should have followed it up with a ground stomp and retard the bitch for life, she would make better decisions as a retard.

ok, you made good observations about the last one.. what do you ee here?

He ran like a bitch after that. How do you think that's a man?

Anyone can hit a cunt throwing bottles at people. Fuck off beta bitch

There's no bottles there.. Stop getting your news from fake sources

Equal rights means equal fights lol.

low bait nigger
go scrub off the jizz of your mouth

you got baited by OP. good luck in school next year!

Best part is that wasn't even the first time the guy hit her. Moments before when she was throwing bottles he came up and got a shot in on her face. Then she moved back, the guy followed, she grabbed for him, and then she got fucking decked again.

Oh really? Do you have proof of these bottle?

obvious troll is obvious

Just fucking die.

then he's a bitch and it was just another bitch fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=03bHf6j1T5o

she declared she's going with the sole purpose of scalping people.
she should be in jail for inciting violence, and domestic terrorism.
her kin started it.
if she was the puncher she would be hailed some sort of hero.
fuck your gender privilege, you know why men are tougher? because we have it harder.

Heh.

UNDERRATED

ok first, let me start off with, that photo is fake, the wig is fake, thats a guy under the mask and spoiler alert, thats supposed to be the same punch as the original video, also, reverse image search only goes to youtube, yea thats credible, the websites only go to alt right site, now remember .. all 3 of the mainstream medias covered this, and yes, we all know they cant and wont report on everything, but maybe you should it suspicious if only the same type of news, you want to believe is telling you, what you want to hear at least fox would shown the bottle... anything else ??
also pro tip: if only one type of media sites says one thing, like all the left agrees, all the right agrees, its probably fake... if they disagree on the content, but agree to what happened, then itss up to you to decide based on your beliefs, also, the bottle looks shopped, but I dont think it is, but there is something really off on the light reflection

Obvious b/8. I don't see a girl, I see an antifa soldier looking to take scalps.

oh really cause you knew who she was before that day and read her tweets??

no its not
is this youre first time in a hit woman thread?

Getting in a fight is the only way she'll ever get a man to touch her.

I masturbate to the thought of forcing her to shave all the hair from her body, including her head, and putting her into sexual slavery.

She will only service white men of course.

A Gulag would be nice place for that Nazi

you cant even tell its a girl at the event
>shitlocks all over
>wearing bandana over 2/3 face
>bitch ugly as fuck

No joke, the first opportunity I get I'm going to rape one of these antifa girls, very violently.

We sexually humiliated one who got arrested in Austin, telling her we'd put a baby in her. She'll be traumatized for life.

user not sure I follow your logic. Explain what your comment about knowing who she was the day before. Moldilocks stepped on to the battlefield in her antifa uniform, carrying a backpack full of weapons, she then engaged in combat. Who gives a flying fuck who she was before that. The moment you mean to harm a peaceful human is the moment violence can be visited upon you, regardless of your gender.

hero

wait why does he have a rape whistle?

>you do not hit girls

Fuck yes, if she is asking for it!

post xer noods

Is that how you gringoes treat your ladies?

Why would he stay? He already knocked her out. Sorry that he didn't do it antifa style and kicked her while she was down.

>is that how you gringoes treat your ladies?

Tfw some beaner thinks an antifa creature qualifies as, or would want to be considered, "a lady"!