When will ''asians are master race'' meme die out?

when will ''asians are master race'' meme die out?

Koreans are fucking gross.

>Implying Japanese are better.

I'll take top right after sven

Since whenever they let "Can't poo in Loo's" in the movement.

I saw Babymetal in concert. Honestly I can say never, the show was awesome.

>ugly people of every race exist
Are you legitimately autistic?

Never seen so many Finnish girls in one place.

Spamming Korean trash will not fool us captain sweden.

Well, whites are the master race, no doubt about it. I dont want to have a couple more IQ points in exchange for 50cm in height and half the penis size, and its the males that count after all.

When will the "Asian women are perfect" meme end?

If it ain't white it ain't right. Sorry, all asians are ugly.

tbqh, Koreans are quite aware of the issue as well. Also this plastic surgery thing is just another way black and white girls can justify why they still look like shit.

What's with Muslims.... errrrr. "Swedish" and hating on Asians? Is it in the Koran or something?

The same time with pol's obsession with Aryan goddesses.

So, yes

after the last neet dies

lmao just shut up, cuck.

When Sweden uncucks itself and restores its natural purity with unrelenting zeal.

>probably never.

Plastic surgeon master race.

Still salty? Get over it.

It'll die out when all the beta white men die out. Essentially, white men that strike out with white women go for the women with lower expectations, which is Asian women because to them being white is the ultimate goal in the social status. This is also why they constantly dye their hair blonde. Watch any amine, most of their characters look European.

Anyway, desperate white men are fueling this meme.
My roommate used to date only Asian girls because the white girls just rebuffed him constantly. This meme is based in reality.

>literally unable to hold a conversation
Thanks for proving my point

>Gets cucked by supreme Muslim master-race
>Call others cuck

The bants just keep on coming.

>>Gets cucked by supreme Muslim master-race
LMAO. That's fucking funny coming from the country with A MUSLIM PRESIDENT. Haha

>Well, blacks are the master race, no doubt about it. I dont want to have a couple more IQ points in exchange for 50cm in height and half the penis size, and its the males that count after all.

Asians are like north indians. Most look homely and/or ugly as fuck but the hot ones are insanely hot.
Then to boot, there aren't many women who are naturally beautiful because they fucked their skin with all that makeup or they're just ugly. So they compensate with makeup to accentuate their positive features.

Your picture is quite fitting since you obviously don't know what the fuck cuckoldry is. Americans are the biggest cucks as confirmed in :)

United Cucks of America.

When you stop visiting Sup Forums.

What kind of sorcery is this? When any other race gets plastic surgery they just look like monsters that have died inside while the Asians somehow end up super hot. Either their doctors are far better then ours or the Chinese are employing appearance-altering meme magic on a massive scale.

When people stop cherry picking and koreans stop being plastic people.

>Either their doctors are far better then ours...
Nailed it. Because they actually study.

whites are taller than africans dipshit.

>I have seen things you people wouldn't believe

I seriously have a hard to telling asians from a particular country apart. I can't tell if they are attractive or unattractive. I can't tell a Kim from a Lee from a June.

wtf is happening in this?

NO DONT PULL IT OUTS THATS THE LAST THING YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO

kek

WTF wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

Asians never fucking assimilate.To say otherwise just means you have yellow fever. Look at any friends of asian ancestry on your social media account and see that they post more asian pride and speak their filthy tongues than the nation they inhabit. Only to use white guys for their money because they know you have yellow fever.You want your women to stop dating outside their race? Start with yourselves and take of your yellow tinted goggles.

>getting surgery to attain an oval face shape

b-b-but Sup Forums told me they wanted to look white! how come they don't want to have manjaws like most germanic women?

He can't get it out. Seems that only the next Emperor of China can pull the sword from that stone.

The mongoloid skull is basically a square and easy to shave off corners and jutting edges. They don't only use silicone, they go to the bone and redo the whole jaw, chin, sometimes even the brow and area under the eyes to add cheekbones because the face is so flat that anything can be added or taken away with ease.

What a slut

Rest in peace sweet prince.

dad gives gun to depressed moody son and tells him that if he wants to kill himself so bad he should just do it
he did

>western nations are subverted by Jews

>western nations are mostly white

>hurr durr whites are cucks lmao

It's like a cartoon, like one of their stupid animes

Gooks literally are animal-tier. I have never seen such apathy in humans

>father feels his son is degenerate neet
>wants son to shoot him for failing to be a proper father
>son takes gun and an heroes because his tired of his parent's shit to try to get him to not be a neet
>mom freaks out
>dad gets sad

lol sweden ur women are whores no wonder so many white men like asian women, it's not even just aesthetics, asian women are more traditional

ps blondes are overrated

pps swedens gay as shit

>mom and dad rofl
ftfy

>Asians never fucking assimilate.To say otherwise just means you have yellow fever.
It's not either/or. I don't like asians that much but they are far better than niggers and spics who can't even speak any recognizable language at times.

lol my room mate has a huge korean fetish and actually got a korean girlfriend, she looks like a before picture no clue how he finds her attractive

B-B-BUT M-MUH WAIFUS

muh dik

Would fug everyone of them and create a new mexico

>Canadian flag
What a surprise

Look in the mirror, pale-face.

No thats chinks, Japs and Koreans fucking hate them for this reason. When I visited my family in Korea my uncle would talk about how bad the Chinese tourists are.

When plastic surgery is affordable in the rest of the world

Heh..Guess you weren't expecting me to teleport behind you.. *unsheathes blade*

Nothin personnel kid.

It's wuts on da inside user, dontcha know? Some people have an uggo fetish. I mean, it's possible. I knew lanky fucks who've had fat fetishes since they weren't fat and would bring belly-leaking-out-of-tanktop fat girls home to fuck.

>pale-face
>an insult

Bahahahahahahahahaha

ah yes i ruv prastic

yea chinese tourtists are awful, the whole world knows that

but koreans? 10,000 years of peasents in a small peninsula, recently just been copying the japanese.... PATHETIC.. at least chinese have a national identity you cock sucking gook fuck

Yeah because broken ching chong english and asians still fucking speaking their filth right in front of anyone is better. They get to literally talk shit about you to your face without you knowing a lick of what they are saying.but disguise it as talking amongst each other. Whether you're white,black or hispanic they will still speak one of a million different ching chong languages, smell like urine, and have their women act like japanese anime stereotypes despite not being from japan.

>using white as an insult
Dont you have some puppies to be boiling, Kim?

Holee fuk they're all ugly. Every chink in my school looks better than them.

I understand it's what's on the inside but it's nicer to wake up to a pretty face than an ugly one everyday

>implying swedish vikings were warriros

taking the danish credit for a thousand years, merchant

Asian women are ugly and in other news water is wet and grass is green

arr rook same