Heil the next Führer

Have you paid homage to the Führer of Sup Forums and successor to Herr Hitler, Frau Evalion today?

youtube.com/channel/UCj-Mm7pvi_q_XTCqxpJZKeQ?

mobile.twitter.com/evalion88

She will lead the Fourth Reich. May Kek give her strength to redpill the misguided public.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vBjrCK2lNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigga what the fuck is this

FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL FUCK OFF YOU SHILL

Fuck this stupid shill.

Is there something I'm missing here? It just looks like a teenager who trying to be edgy. Who's shilling?

Not even I'm beta enough to orbit this ditch pig.

Fuck off shill or lurk more newfag

Here you go, can you fuck off now please.

shes dropping info bombs on jewtube who gives a fuck if shes a shill, the information is whats important and she seems to be sharing the right stuff

t. Evalion

Is this what it's like to get redpilled a second time?

Fuck. Sorry everybody, I got carried away after I saw some nazi cunt and thought it was a good idea to post about it without looking into her.

Forgive me Kek for slandering your name with this vile shill.

sooo..she's fake?

My dubs will pardon you

This. Her voice is too annoying and im sure her videos are written by her boyfriend.

Yes

Yes, she's a camwhore who thought she could cash in on desperate orbiters on Sup Forums

Why do mods keep deleting Evalion threads?

reported for shilling

wouldn't it have been easier to just make a "why I'm not a feminist" video doe?

the edgy nazi right is an untapped resource of betas who want to throw money at a waifu

This

Was going to post this. Thanks Achmed.

No one wants to give you sheckles you mega cryoto kike except maybe the beta trumpfags

No problem Tyrone.

Whos is the guy giving the speech at 2.37 in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=8vBjrCK2lNs

Also link the original speech video if you can, hard to hear it with the music

checked and blessed
your sin is absolved

Stay sane!

Ahh haven't been here for a while nice to see these threads went from cautious speculation to immediate calling out the shill

>.
This guy can't even use invisible characters
GTFO
B&

UGLY
S
H
I
L
L

Sup Forums needs to stop being a bunch of "muh dik" retards and stay away from this bitch.

She's bad news. Worst case scenario she's a shill for the FBI, best case she's just faking her opinions to get shekels from desperate beta orbiters.

She's bad news.

jew