The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Had to make em strong so they could pick more cotton for their white masters.

/thread
kek
fight fire with fire

According to all studies ever, Nigerian men have one of the lowest IQ test results world wide. They're on number 7 of the lowest IQs.
Here is one statistic:
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

now imagine you would have a 26cm dick, you are tall, handsome and white, you would have a 137 IQ and money.
Your imagination is me.
Now guess who could have more secret admirers and girls who want be your 'friends' aside of your official woman?

Any idea?

And within a decade we will learn growing organs in a lab. Includin custom made penises

Clearly all that muscle mass was taken from y'all chimp brains

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians

so why are things, y'know...the way they are then?

/thread

Hot. Any bbc experiences or stories?

gay

lol jews

Lemme translate OPs post.

>I am the most unfortunate type of nigger, the fat, lazy, weak kind
>i don't even come close to filling the BBC stereotype but I need to feel superior in some way lest the realization hit me that I'm just a pathetic waste of human life and my people were better off as slaves

as well as new brains for the less gifted ones.

Trips don't lie.

Hmm something looks suspicious about that black cock...

You ear what he said , Asian ? Accept your place

As a white guy the only thing I want more than a black cock in my throat is one in my ass.

Speaking of which, any black guys here? If so I'd love to see your cock.

the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians
>top kek

>it's another racebaiting thread
inb4 "you bit the bait kek"

Itt newfriends falling for pasta