REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MOVIE YOU CHINKS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RjYwciG2t8
youtube.com/watch?v=AeeoEpmyb2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's true i watched a movie in the cinema for once the other day

i had no idea what i was going to see

it was about pretidigitators with the dude who played harry potter
in china

well it was fucking shit
and i mean worse than usual hollywood
the chinese are probably responsible for it since indeed it was nothing but fast-paced "action" scenes with cringe humour just like that transformers in china movie which was also fucking shit

Watch Independence Day Resurgence and take a shot every time Hollywood sucks China's dick everytime by referencing a Chinese Product

>Americans will taste their own medicine
I love China now.

better chinks thank joos

More pandering to China means less pandering to blacks.

Stop making shit movies and stop whining.

What pandering?

mandatory black characters in every single movie
(only ever as the good guys of the movie of course)

I support this. Stop whitewashing asians you racists.

apparently jew cock taste better for americans

>More pandering to China means less pandering to blacks

What? I'm seeing lot of movies like the new Karate Kid

castings in movies should be equal to global population share as our culture is international now. therefore it should be mostly asian surely??

not successful in the west therefore no good reason for western studios to do it

asian studios can do it themselves

>our culture is international now
meme

I just saw the movie! Also the "Murica saves the world" theme is gone. I'M DISAPPOINT! I wanted to see a real burger film. Not these Chinese and African crap.

Studios work for money, not for the sake of representing anybody's culture.

yes i didn't say the opposite in my post, if there's no success there's no reason

btw you do know studios are state-subsidized right ?
how do you think all those "intellectual" european movies get made ? people actually pay to watch them ? lol no
the state pays for it, it lives from subventions from the working man's pocket

CHINA is beating us in trade

Euro movies, yes, there is a case to be made there for cultural protectionism and for a national interest.
Burger movies are the target of my post, they are products meant for the globe, and they do make their money back often enough.

They're starting to drop hollywood for their own productions

Burger movies also heavy subsidized. This is Independence Day Resurgence...

Wow, 3 different provincial film grants. Did they film that thing all over the fucking place to get grants?

The US making movies about Asian shit quite frankly is no one's business but our own, no one is forcing anyone to watch it.
Why a Mexican in Asia would even be concerned with this, idk

>The US making movies about Asian shit quite frankly is no one's business but our own

Oh boy, so tough

Chinks make some nice movies desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RjYwciG2t8

youtube.com/watch?v=AeeoEpmyb2Y

China has a large amount of money in their budget for their image rep. They even tried to buy one of the more famous studies but the deal fell through, but apparently do own a large percent of others.

I don't care whether Hollywood is making movies for China, I am personally glad they're watching our movies. The one thing I hate about it though is the fact that they need to censor everything deemed to sensitive to the Chinese Government. A good example is Doctor Strange. In the original story, the woman who helps Strange was Tibetan, but they had to change her to a Caucasian because China doesn't recognize Tibet and they want to make the film available to Chinese Audiences.

I welcome this.

Damn..........

Those are some sexy flowers.