Getting married to qt

>getting married to qt
>been dating 4 years
>known her for half my life
>recently tells me she wants a gf

She's never had the slutty experimentation phase, and this is her way of messing around a bit. I'm chill with it, but wonder where to draw the line - i.e length of time, how serious their thing gets etc.

Thoughts?

>getting cucked by a female

kek, kind of but also not at all. I would be involved, but it was be a bit of a thing on the side for her.

>kind of but also not at all

>I would be involved, but it was be a bit of a thing on the side for her.
which means she's cucking you if you're not involved.

Just make sure you stay in control. Make it clear that you don't care if she wants to fuck another girl or have a threesome with you included, but DO NOT let her text and regularly talk to a girl as if it's her significant other.
I can't see much going wrong with a fuck buddy, but there's a lot to go wrong with a lesbian relationship.

No dudes, it's gotta stop when it starts becoming a problem for a relationship between you two. Common sense shit

Sorry been a long day, so not explaining it well.

I am involved physically, but it's more about her. And she's more interested in doing feminine shit with her, I'm not keen on 'dates' and all that sort of shit.

I would remain in control, very much the dominant in our relationship - hence feeling secure enough to consider it. Plus, having another girl involved would be pretty hot.

>I can't see much going wrong with a fuck buddy, but there's a lot to go wrong with a lesbian relationship

This is exactly my thinking. I'd honestly even be alright with her moving in or something, but the thought of having to deal with two women's madness instead of one is a little overwhelming.

If she ever suggested men, I'd leave her. She knows that, and has no interest. Non-slutty history, so is genuine.

Haha oh fuck no, no moving in.

If it's going to happen multiple times, it should only be with the same girl a couple of times, if that. She needs to have a slutty period so let her fuck a few different girls, not the same one a bunch of times.
That reduces the odds of her getting attached to one of them too.

Fair point about moving in.

But why is attachment to be avoided? Seriously, I'm a blank canvas about this so just curious for other opinions. Not a beta cuck, plenty of prior experience with women etc.

Because it's hard to love two people at once. Someone ends up getting left out. She might figure out that she enjoys being with a woman more than man in more ways than one. I know it might seem like a far stretch but you want to avoid that from ever happening.

You want to avoid creating a romantic relationship between her and any girl. Best case scenario, she doesn't spend as much time with you. Worst case scenario, she leaves you for her. There's no positive outcome from it.

I fucked this girl who was in an open relationship and she actually broke up with her bf because she wanted to date me even though I clearly stated the only interest I had in her was her body. But we were fucking regularly and I guess she felt a stronger emotional connection to me than to him. I also think I was just way better than him at sex, but maybe I'm just cocky.

Just let her fuck other dudes and be cool with it. Tell her she has to help you pick up chicks in exchange though.

>This tears the relationship apart

Interesting points, I'll give them some thought.

Not helpful.

OP is a literal cuck.
You cannot go back from Poly, and what kinda fag willingly lets his wife fuck other people?
>wanting/allowing your wife to have a "slutty phase" ahahaha
Jesus

this is r/cuckold level of fagotry indeed

Only if OP is insecure. She obviously isn't; otherwise she wouldn't be asking if she can fuck other people.

The fact of the matter is she started with girls because she was concerned about OP's feelings, but once she gets a taste of an exciting and thrilling sex life she's going to start wanting more. And that means she's going to eventually start fucking guys as well; whether OP gives her permission or not.

When she tries to hide it and he flips shit is gonna be what tears the relationship apart.

In a situation like this he needs to either lay down the fucking law and cut this shit off before it goes anywhere or be open to some experimentation.

You're thinking it will break up the relationship because she's fucking other guys? Nah, what breaks up the relationship is jealousy and mis-communication. When everything is out on the table that juvenile shit doesn't happen.

I used to be squeamish about this shit when I was young as well but the older and more experienced I get the more I realize I don't really care and I'm better off for it. Sex and emotions are best handled separately. More and more over the years I've begun to realize there are so many healthy married couples that are swingers; people who I never would have expected it from until I started doing it myself.

>recently tells me she wants a gf
> I'm chill with it
You sir, are a boneless cuck

My thoughts are you're about to lose your fiancée to a lesbian.

t.cuck

perfectly fitting maymay

I should have clarified that I was the initial person to suggest her having a female companion, but in more of a 'submissive to her' way. Last few days she told me she would prefer it in a slightly more 'mistress' type form.

I'm not insecure. And I would be far more worried about the slippery slope to fucking guys if she had a background of that, but I've known her since we were both young - it isn't in her nature. She's very much the non-whore, traditional housewife type. It's a fair point though.

She could probably be described as 'bi-curious' at BEST, never been with a woman. Certainly not a lesbian.

>I should have clarified that I was the initial person to suggest her having a female companion, but in more of a 'submissive to her' way. Last few days she told me she would prefer it in a slightly more 'mistress' type form.

Yes, you're a cuck just as I said. You want your wife to be fucked by others, but too insecure to let it be other men for now.
In due time, as your dignity will diminish more and more, you'll find incresingly well endowed bulls for her.

Good job pal.

>She's very much the non-whore, traditional housewife type.
>wants to become a BSDM polyamorous slut

>I'm chill with it
Cucked by a woman. Pathetic.

>I should have clarified it was my idea to cuck myself

Kek. I consider a vast difference between a male or female, but understand those that don't.

>r/polyamory/
>/r/Cuckold/

try posting there OP, you'll receive overwhelming support for you genius idea of having your whore of a wife slut around for some reason

Nice bait, onision

>my fiance wants to cheat on me but I'm okay with it

why are so many people ITT triggered? I never had it happen to me but I wouldn't care the slightest if a gf ever did something with a girl. guy is instant no remorse break up though

have you ever had a gf before user

>I wouldn't care the slightest if a gf ever did something with a girl
That's because you're a faggot millennial who grew up on lesbian propaganda such as Cruel Intentions

I can understand people getting triggered, I know I have in the past in actual cuckold threads. The weakness of men letting their women sleep with other men winds me up. But to me, there's a vast difference between another woman, and another man, and I was asking to gauge what others thought of it.

If she wants FMF threesomes with you: well done, you found yourself a keeper.

If she wants to dyke it out without you: cancel the wedding, even if she ends up not doing it, she clearly has that desire. Loyalty and trust are the most important things in any relationship. Her wanting to do things without you is breaking that, she literally wants to do things behind your back. Even if it doesn't bother you right now, you'll never know what she's really up to.