Holy FUCK

Holy FUCK

I was not expecting the Semen Demon to be so fucked up. Photography-rape Life is Strange style, actual rape of hard candy, attempted lesbian rape, Fuck me I was not prepared.

What was your reaction Sup Forums? I can't even imagine the awkwardness seeing the film in theatres.

LITERALLY SEMEN DEMON AMIRITE GUISE? HEHEHEHEHEH

>LOL FAT FACED PIG WOULD NEVER BE A MODEL LOL

Lmao, if this thing can be a model, then Elle wouldn't have a problem.

whats photography rape life is strange style?

you obviously know nothing about modelling

this movie was such a waste of time

Refn should stick to directing and not write another movie in his lif

>I can't even imagine the awkwardness seeing the film in theatres.

I saw it in the theater. Most of the people walked out. I would have too but I paid to much to see this pile of shit.

It ended up being a complete waste of time. I considered taking up knitting as a hobby.

That first have is wonderful but the last 30-40 minutes were typical Refn garbage
The faggot needs to make linear stories, and not write ever again

MOTY

>REFN WILL NEVER DIRECT A HELLRAISER REMAKE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nowadays photographers and ad companies go for the unconventionally attractive look
Typically this ends up with models that look like ayy lmaos and woman thinking "Wow! I look better than her! if she is a model than I am beautiful!" because they're stupid holes

but this was pretty linear, user.

First half was
I'm talking like Drive, which ya know... he didn't write
He's a good visual director but he is style without substance

anyone.got.the.shot.of.the.makeup.grill.lying.in.a.grave?

I brought a date to watch in cinema. We fucked coz its a dope movie

real lolita shit.

>Nowadays photographers and ad companies go for the unconventionally attractive look
Ugh we're talking high fashion

the dialougue was garbage. if they had better writers the film could have been really good

So did i. Women dig Refns aesthetics.

Uh my date wasn't a woman m8

Well, I liked it. It was Refn at his finest.

It was as though he had taken the best parts of OGF and Valhalla Rising and put them in a blender for a delicious bloody mess.