If you could kill 1 person who would it be

If you could kill 1 person who would it be

Ur mom

moses

Myself

Myself

Any random nigger

myself

I would take this power and only threaten to use it, extorting billions in the process.

Mark Chapman, right after this photo

good answer. you got a future, kid.

Nobody, cause I don't hate anyone enough to kill them. And I hope I never do.

I kill this guy

Underage b&

Drumpf god I hate that racist pig

But why stop at hatred? There's plenty of really terrible people in the world, without which a lot of people will live much, much better. Dictators, warlords, shady nonstate actor types. Hell, just declare you want to kill the next person in the world to attempt a murder, and you've saved someone's life.

DalasReview

c h e c k e d

Dubs of truth

If you kill a murderer the number of murderers in the world stays the same....

Checked

thats why you need to kill more than just 1

WE HAVE TWINS

But the number of innocents harmed goes down.

Tell a murderer youre going to kill him unless he kills a different murderer. Repeat this process until there is only one murderer left in the world and then kill him. I like where youre going with this.

OP

you dont have to kill him, in theory when there is only 1 left you can lock him away for life
in reality there will always be new ones showing up everyday

Al Sharpton

I would kill the man that killed Hitler

Would they die instantly or would it be one of those gypsy things where it takes years for them to die while you sit on the sidelines waiting for it to happen so you get tired of waiting so you kill them yourself and go to prison, which is what the gypsy sonofabitch planned for the whole time?

kek

hitler killed himself...

you choose how they die

you dont say ?!

Rotschilds to take seat

Thats a waste of your kill then. No point in killing a dead guy you retard. I choose to kill you.

then I choose me, and death of happiness overdose after a miraculous life of a million years without ageing, diseases or anything like that

you cant even quote the right person, what makes you think you can pick the right one to kill ?

I pick this guy, shouldn't be anywhere near the gene pool

Soros

You cant kill you if I kill you first

ME TOO YOU GUYS