American History X

I've just finished watching American History X and don't understand the point of the film? Is it to red pill me? because all I've seen throughout that film is that niggers were the problem and that standing up to minority aggression results in them using deadly force against you.

>White kid getting the shit kicked out of him by 3 blacks for being white
>Stonk White kid stands up for pussy white kid
>Blacks pussy out
>Get a gun
>Shoots stonk white kid in the toilet because fucker knows he'd get the shit kicked out of him

This was a great film though really glad I've seen it.

>don't understand the point of the film?

rape cures racism

It's an incredibly blue-pilled film

It's basically:

>Race is a social construct

I thought that for about 5 seconds. Then I realized every black cunt in the prison with him wanted his ass as their personal cocksleeve and the whites only used it as a weapon. Then the trivia comes in where the films supposed to end with him shaving his head again so nothings accomplished other than my hatred of blacks has grown pretty significantly for some stupid shit.

Film had the opposite effect of its intended message for me. Ironically Vinyard probably went back to hating niggers because they killed his brother AND his father.

The point of the movie is that, being a degenerate Nazi is wrong, and being a degenerate nigger is also wrong.

Pretty simple, it's also a nice redemption story.

Wish they would've kept the original ending of him shaving his head instead of giving the Abraham Lincoln speech

Instead of the message that racism is an endless cycle they went you have to tolerate minorities fucking with you because of muh oppression

I honestly dont know.

I think its message is to let go of hate or the circle of hate will always continue.

But it pointed out a shitload of statistics in the film that're more than likely accurate. I don't like Nazis on a personal level my ancestors fought them but hell I'm inclined to agree with a lot of the logic thats featured and how its justified. Plus the only bad thing I saw the nazis do was smash up a shop. Every other thing that happened like the robberies, straight up unjustified murders and assaults happened from blacks attacking whites.

This is probably the most justified racist movie I think I've seen in a long time.

I absolutely love his rant on Rodney King. That was beautiful.
OP, the point of the movie is simple: around blacks, never relax. Even when you think you have them beaten.

It was meant to say "If you believe what this skinhead believes you're a bad person". It actually ended up saying around blacks never relax

>jewish production
>reinforces dumb, violent, white nationalist stereotype
>reinforces jewish interpretation of nazism

I like that I'll keep that in mind man.

>The Moral of the Story that They wanted you to learn
Race Is a Social Construct we are all equal under God's eyes. See? White people rape too
That Black guy in Prison is pretty cool therefore all blacks must be cool, right? Praise Diversity!

>The Moral of the Story that was taught after the Kid was Gunned Down in the Bathroom
Around Blacks Never Relax

Hush hush goyim i direct you truely

The point of the movie is that hate is baggage and it isn't worth it going through life with that chip on your shoulder, especially when your own "race" is just as capable of gang raping you in a shower.

But his own race didn't shoot his dad for doing his job. His own race didn't try to rob his car. His own race didn't shoot his little brother. His own race didn't want to constantly rape him in prison like the blacks did.

>Quintessentially British

>Convinced blacks are inferior and bad.

>Goes to jail for curb stomp.

>In jail learns that the white guys can be shitty too and meets a decent black guy.

>Changes outlook

Meh. If we brake down race to the individual level...sure I've met some very decent black people. But race simultaneously exists at the level of the group and as a group on planet earth or in my country or countless others, blacks are fucking horrendous. A fucking plague.

This film sways me in no way. Nor should it sway anyone else. Additionally blacks in prison are fucking awful. nothing like the portrayal of the guy in the film. They are constantly chimping and doing drugs and killing/raping in prison.

Most white guys don't actually want to join the brotherhood but don't have a choice. Its about survival.

The movie is a lie in the sense that prison will actually turn more white men into nazis then reform them.

shh let go of hate, let the blacks rape you and make victims of your innocent kin

This

It is to show that it all ends up as a circle of hate. And that it will always continue.

PS. Niggers should be in jail.

Yep, just bend over and take it up the ass because sticking up for yourself and wanting whats best for your community is just "UGH TOO TIRING!" Thats basically the message I got from this movie.

>Hates niggers because they killed his dad
>Kills 2 after attempted robbery
>Goes to jail
>Black guy treats him nice
>White skinheads rape him
>Learns not all blacks are bad
>Gets released
>Quits being a skinhead
>Slowly getting his life back together
>Brother gets killed by nigger

Message of the movie: Around blacks, never relax

But think about it...

In prison....

Do you actually think there are roaming gangs of white men raping people?

Its a lie.

Just like on the outside its the niggers who rape.

it's red pilled based on surface analysis, blue pilled in intention, and ultimately red pilled upon deep analysis, i feel

I don't want them in jail or suffering per say. I just don't want to live around them. I don't want them in this country or any other white country.

This

The point of this movie was to take valid conservative ideas and wrapped them in the nazi flag.

>What's the point of the film

Well, blame your ancestors for bringing over slaves and not just kicking them all out afterwards. All the rest that went back to find Monrovia in Liberia turned it into a shithole, so this should have been a good indication to you Americans.

are you familiar with the alternate ending? he basically goes back to being a skinhead. i'm wondering if a CERTAIN GROUP of people who have a disproportion amount of influence in hollywood were responsible for that, considering the director's relative outsider status

Why would you think in terms of groups if you know that you need to consider each individual separately?

>went to jail for self defense.

Fucking California.

lefts like it because it shows "muh racism is a mental disease"
righties like it because it's white's version of "din du nuffin product of environment"

>battery life IN THE RED
BRO what are you DOING??

What the fuck do they put in the water there?

Why did someone not say" On three, we get 'em boys! 1, 3!!

whats the story here?

should be

>10 mages vs berserker

like the wild west lol

More like 10 cucks vs 1 bull.

Are you 13 or retarded?

>Film had the opposite effect of its intended message for me. Ironically Vinyard probably went back to hating niggers because they killed his brother AND his father.

They cut the final scene where he shaves his head again. I guess it wasn't kosher.

We live in groups because its impossible to give everyone the same consideration.

Yes, this is a red-pilled film.

The key to recognizing this is to recognize that the white supremacist arguments and perspective are never actually undermined or contradicted. The only argument made is that they are unproductive and didn't really improve their quality of life.

Interesting tidbit: The original screenplay had a completely different ending. In the original, after danny vinyard gets killed the ending scene is supposed to cut to edward norton looking in the mirror, shaving his head bald again. A very powerful ending.

Unfortunately norton refused to do the scene as is because he felt it would harm his future career prospects. So they changed it to the bland, cliche ending it now has.

Anyway, a great film.

10 fat pasty white bois vs 1 strong black stallion

>That cop who tells him to get his hands up.

He's a really good actor, he should be in more movies.

Anyone feel like Nortons voice doesn't match his body?

I got the feeling that the movie was trying to say, Whitey, you are out of your league in modern society if you are racist. You are only going to get hurt/killed if you try to be pro white.

The movie doesn't dare show real life and real degeneracy. It would shake the theatre set to it's very core.

Show blacks as seriously demented/angry and at best, retarded examples of humans.

Show whites as inventors who made nearly everything that (you) take for granted.

Show Jews as expert deceivers who pit other races against each other and profit from cheap labor.

But all that would wake people up so no they can not show any of that.

wait, this is just the same guy shopped into different positions!!!

>Has anything you've done made your life better?

>I've just finished watching American History X and don't understand the point of the film?
FFS is this a question? Kill yourself.

Read the original script.

In the end, the last shot was Edward Norton shaving his head (returning to his old ways).

That's been scrapped in the post-production. But the scene has been made.

Mind = Blown!

fuck the turning point and climax and change of character. listen to derrick when he's redpilled - when he talks about opportunism and affirmative action, etc