So some user asked for the story around boesmansgat but the thread 404'd

So some user asked for the story around boesmansgat but the thread 404'd..

I guess the spookyness of the story depends on what you are used to. This is true story by the way.

At the core of the story is a guy named David shaw. Pilot, Christian and by all accounts a decent guy. He gets into diving. I'm not a dive fag so i'm probably not the best to get details of what kinda of diving he practiced. It was the kind with gas tanks where they go really deep. David shaw meets, and befriends a dive instructed named Don Shirley.
The become good friend and dive together. Fast forward a couple years. David shaw is now an experienced diver. Him and Don decide to go to boesmansgat, or bush mans hole in burger...
Bush mans hole is a place in SA in the middle of nowhere. It's basically a little hole in a plain field with an inconspicuous pond at the bottom. However in reality this pond is in fact an underground cave some 226 meters down. They set up shit and go down. Now deep diving is very technical and a lot of ahit can go wrong. Noticeably divers have periodically stop on their way up so as to not get decompression sickness. So even tho it only take some 10 min to go down , it may take as much as 10hours to get up.
So as David shaw gets to the bottom he notice something of to his side...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Shaw_(diver)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boesmansgat
youtu.be/mF4iFJ-G74o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go on

Bump

And?

Cont, didi mao kraut

I just googled it. Don't bother, you slow typing faggot.

Bump

They didn't just "decide" to go, they were trying to recover the body of another diver. Jesus Christ OP, if you are going to LARP, at least pick a subject that isn't well documented.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Shaw_(diver)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boesmansgat

It's fellow diver, a dead one. David shaw tries to bring him up, but quickly decide to leave him and resurface.
I intentionally left out a bit of the story for dramatic effect. The diver that David shaw found was another dude, can't remember his name and to lazy to look it up. He had been part of a dive team where he had only played a minor role, however while submerged he has succumbed to decompression sickness and drifted to the bottom and died. Attempt at salvaging his body had been futile and he had been left at the bottom for 10 years untill David shaw bumped into him...

I don't have this story written out so bare with me

Maybe you should read more nigger, the first time they went there they weren't trying to recover the body faggot. I was internally leaving out parts to make the story more exciting. Thanks for ruining my shit.

Ur story telling abilities funkin blows my nig

So since this nigger insist and vein a smartass I'm gonna go with the short version.

Basically David shaw dives down again to recover the body but ends up dead. Here's the vid youtu.be/mF4iFJ-G74o

Sup Forums is not your personal safespace, faggit. your idea of storytelling is fucked and I'm not having any of it. if you want people to think you're cool for being an attention whore, got to /soc/. and if you want a safe space to tell shit stories without getting your feelings hurt, go to reddit.

Stupid son of a nigger whore, fuck your ideals on story tellin, i personally was interested in the story till your fat greasey fingers smashed against the keyboard and spout some dumbshit, ruining the fucking ending.

Is this the dork who tried to bring up the body, which, of course, was decomposed and turned to slime as soon as he tried to put a net on it, which led him to panic and fuck up his oxygen and die? There's a video, yes?

Amen

You fucking suck dude. You're bad at this. Stop.

This.

>ideals

only one with "ideals" here is you, faggit. "LOL IMMA BE A GUD STORYTELER 2DAY ON /B?!!! THEY GONNA LUV ME SO MUCH!"

if I was a mod, I would give you a 2 day ban for you to think about your dumbass decisions and to spare all of us your autism for a little while.

Just fuck you
Yes that's him.
I stopped. There is plenty info here for people to find the story for them selves. It's a good read plus vid.

Hey dumb nigger, im not op. And i could give two squirts of piss about your "If i was bullshit"

Damn, son, you are slow as fuck, I might just as well Google it.

Lurk Moar. I already said I'd stop the story telling, since some fag decide to fuck it up. Please do google it however good read. I posted the video of his last dive, it's pretty spooky. At one point the head of the dead diver comes off and stares you right in the face. Be sure to turn up volume as you can actually hear what David Shaw did that got him ded

go cry about it somewhere else, both of (You). you are probably to blame for all the fucking trap threads in the catalog too.

Atleast we agree traps are for faggots, which you are

Fuck you and your boxxy andy sixx log bullshit fag, go back to aol chat faggot

>internally

so all of Sup Forums is cancer then? mice fagget but i have to talk shit everytime i see this image jesus christ man why are you still here if you hate all the content

Let him tell the story you faggot. Fuck you, I hope your life is filled with misery and suffering and your dying regret is that you didn't kill yourself earlier

Just kidding. But fuck off seriously.

So you ever look in the mirror and repeat to yourself "I am insufferable"?