Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWbfE3lTIcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he was gay

youtube.com/watch?v=PWbfE3lTIcY

Did Lucas push first?

Yes

>Why did this kid act like a kid

He was the one most dedicated to finding Will while everyone was content to play grabass with their new toy, and even when he calls out Eleven's treachery with evidence Mike is like WAH WAH WAH SHE A GOOD GURL SHE DINDU NUFFIN

Whatever, you fags will just keep posting this shit because you've never had any real friends who would call you on your bullshit

He was an asshole from the very start though.

Only logical kid in the show

It's funny how the black kid in the 80s is the one not accepting others

>1983
>trusting the force using bald girl

I'd trust her. She was a qt.

No he wasn't fuckface, and way to address the rest of my post that was sarcasm peabrain

What was his problem, you ask?

It's simple; it's his hairline and yeeyee ass haircut. If there were any other black kids, they'd make fun of him about it. Getting your hair lined up cost 10 bucks or less at a barbershop. Doing it for black guys is so easy, a white barber can do it(though you should go to a black or hispanic barber).

He was losing his best friend to a bald waifu. Did any of you actually watch the show?

>Black people are this salty over hair

This.

>Did you ever stop to think that she's the monster?

>any year before the wide onset of psychic abilities
>not instantly worshiping a provable psychic

He's a nigger....that's all you need to know.

>trusting a nigger in 1983

who cares about this nig post froggo

And when it came down to them vs MIB hes top badass

Toothless: youll have to kill us first.
Lucas: ya, eat shit!

How was he?
He challenged their ideas that didn't work, stopped them from trying plans that would fail.

He was the only sane one. His friends are numales.

What these people said sums it up.

Because he is an African American and Hollywood hate them!

how many black kids back in the '80s do you recall playing D&D?

He didn't get to fill Eleven's ass with his BBC

are you implying no black kids ever played d&d because they didnt in your small alabaman trailer park?

because he was seeing his best friend getting a huge crush on El, everyone knows that's the number one ender of friendships.

a guy gets a girl, stops caring for anything but that piece of ass.

it happens.

I didn't like the ending where they're all playing their D&D game and acting as if nothing happened. A few months earlier, they saw an extra dimensional monster murder a shit ton of people. They also saw their friend die try to kill this monster. (The friend, btw, who murdered a bunch of government employees).

No change in attitude. They're chuckling it up and pigging out. It felt weird.

>Hell Naw I ain't trusting this bitch nigga, I think some kinda Stranger Thangs ™ is going on
what did he mean by this

Everything about the very end was fucked

>Girl gets with steve even though they had no chemistry
>She also doesn't seem to give a single fuck her bff died
>Everyone acting like nothing is wrong
>That one kid had been in an alternate fucking dimension
>All the government people were dead so the chief could have easily gone public but doesn't for some reason
>That dumb box of food, I mean really what the fuck

I liked the show but they dropped the ball HARD at the very end. I'd have preferred if they just ended it on that night and didn't try to explain what happened later at all.

cause he's the only black kid in town and is probably a black dude with a below average dick size and is the one black person you'd ever meet who wasn't good at sports

He's just mad he can't be a trill nigga

this, Lucas haters are just cucks whiteknighting Eleven

I thought the sis and Steve hooking up felt normal/natural.

Oh yeah, I'd have loved to see how that confrontation with the Demogorgon would have ended without El being there.

If they had done what Lucas wanted to do, they'd all be dead now.

I just felt like it was a bit shitty and unsatisfying. They'd spent four episodes building up her thing with that other guy then it just falls on its arse.

Agree. Steve showed his true colours by hanging out with the arseholes who painted the stuff on the cinema. Just because he scrubbed a bit off didn't suddenly stop him being a prick